News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Faressain, try posting one post on this thread that is not a dank meme

Started by findanegg, Feb 11, 2017, 07:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Faressain

Well, that one would not be if not fact, the one isn't that one you think it is, because of that, I can do it normally.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Faressain

SausageMcSauce

Quote from: Faressainbumble bumb

i throw the bumblebee into my basement

and why did i post here idk
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Faressain