News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

RPG title - Name of chapter RPG is currently on.

Started by findanegg, Feb 11, 2017, 07:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

Description of setting in which RPG takes place, who you are in this RPG, and your goal.

Obligatory character sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Inventory:
Special variable specific to RPG:

List of characters participating in roleplay:
Quote from: MewName: Some standard real name, or a character from a popular book, cartoon or video game.
Appearance: Hair color, eye color, possibly height.
Inventory: A weapon and some stuff that possibly hints at what this character is like.
Special variable specific to RPG: Character class.
Quote from: TBGChildGamerName: Real Name
Appearance: IRL appearance
Inventory:  IRL Inventory
Special Variable: IRL Skillset
Quote from: TymewalkName: Teenage Girl
Appearance: Description of 15-year-old girl
Inventory: Various items intended to stereotype teenage girls
Special variable specific to RPG: An affinity for a hue towards the "blue" end of the spectrum
Quote from: Wolfslime123Name: Name
Appearance: Appearance
Inventory: Inventory
Special variable specific to RPG: Special variable specific to RPG
Quote from: BeagelName: Evil cartoon character
Appearance: Primary color with assorted accessories in no color
Inventory: Assorted websites
Special variable specific to RPG: List of assorted magical powers
Quote from: epicanna27Name: Something stupid
Appearance: Something average with one thing that is a bit different than normal
Inventory: Basic items that fit with the theme of this RPG
Special variable specific to RPG: Something connected to the different thing in apperance
Quote from: SomeliaName: Terrible pun of my real name that makes it clear that this character is a bad self-insert
Appearance: Vague description that makes me sound much more attractive than I really am
Inventory: Those things which are in my pockets
Special variable specific to RPG: Skills that sound cool that I don't actually have in real life
Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerName: Unusual name I either found deep in a baby name website or made up
Appearance: Shprt description of hair, skin, eyes etc. that I am not happy with
Inventory: List of basic items
Special variable specific to RPG: Class I will probably regret later in the RPG
Quote from: ShporeName: Name of a Pokemon that is commonly depicted as dumb but can be strong under the right circumstances with an appearance of a beaver.
Appearance: Image with a picture of the Pokemon said above.
Inventory: A weapon from Fire Emblem that is 1000 degrees and says TOP KEK.
Special variable specific to RPG:
Quote from: SuperDoom1Name: Quido
Appearance: Statement implying that Quido is simply a shiny Ditto.
Inventory: Stick which just so happens to be quite large.
Special variable specific to RPG: Notice that while my descriptions will be meta, Quido's voice will not. Apology for that and statement implying Quido talks regularly because he doesn't come from this specific universe, but rather from a planet known simply as Socks.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

objecty

Name: banana
Appearance: doge
Inventory: frog
Special variable specific to RPG: Drawception
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

findanegg

Quote from: BeagelName: banana
Appearance: doge
Inventory: frog
Special variable specific to RPG: Drawception
Polite explanation that this RPG is meant to be meta, and as such every post you make on this thread must be in the style of the [Trope Name] trope.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Mew

Name: Some standard real name, or a character from a popular book, cartoon or video game.
Inventory: A weapon and some stuff that possibly hints at what this character is like.
"I'm back." - Mishovy šílenosti

Karanrimé

Name: Real Name
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

findanegg

Quote from: MewName: Some standard real name, or a character from a popular book, cartoon or video game.
Quote from: TBGChildGamerName: Real Name
Reply confirming that both characters have been "accepted", and now are free to use in the setting of the RPG.

Karanrimé

I perform a stupid action that will probably soon get the group killed if someone does not abscond.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Line that seems like I will close the RPG for being off-topic, but actually turns out I love the idea.

Name: Teenage Girl
Special variable specific to RPG: An affinity for a hue towards the "blue" end of the spectrum
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

findanegg

Quote from: TymewalkLine that seems like I will close the RPG for being off-topic, but actually turns out I love the idea.

Name: Teenage Girl
Single-word reply indicating entry has been accepted.

Quote from: TBGChildGamerI perform a stupid action that will probably soon get the group killed if someone does not abscond.
Description of consequence of your action, most likely loss of an item listed in your inventory.

Tymewalk

Hurrah. Statement of how interesting RP looks.

"Generic statement, and catchphrase!"

Whoops! Clumsily knock into the buff guy character.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

findanegg

Quote from: TymewalkHurrah. Statement of how interesting RP looks.

Results of your action detailing that the character you have knocked into expresses obvious anger about said incident, but does not afflict any physical harm.

Tymewalk

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJail

Results of your action detailing that the character you have knocked into expresses obvious anger about said incident, but does not afflict any physical harm.
Woah!

"Sheepish apology!"

Action detailing my character heading towards the other members of the group.

findanegg

Quote from: Tymewalk
Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJail

Woah!

"Sheepish apology!"

Action detailing my character heading towards the other members of the group.
Results of action stating that the buff guy character forgives you, and other members of the group consist of a damager, healer, and tank. Statement explaining that you are a thief in what is assumed to be a fighter, mage, thief grouping.

Wolfslime123

Name: Name
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

NasomiXIV

Name: Quidu
Appearance: Shouldn't you already know this?
Inventory: Nope!
Special variable specific to RPG: THINGS!
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

CellularData

Quote from: SuperDoom1Name: Quidu
Explanation that the mary sue character will not be accepted.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

findanegg

Reply showing that application has been accepted.
Quote from: epicanna27
Quote from: SuperDoom1Name: Quidu
Explanation that the mary sue character will not be accepted.
Confirmation of this statement.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

Name: Evil cartoon character
Thank you.

CellularData

Name: Something stupid
Appearance: Something average with one thing that is a bit different than normal
Special variable specific to RPG: Something connected to the different thing in apperance
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

findanegg

Quote from: Wolfslime123Name does a generic action of movement.
Affirmation of action's success.
Quote from: BeagelName: Evil cartoon character
Reply indicating application has been accepted.
Quote from: epicanna27Name: Something stupid
Reply indicating application has been accepted, yet again.

Wolfslime123

Name completes an action of movement that changes his position closer relative to real name. "Single-word greeting."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

findanegg

Quote from: Wolfslime123Name completes an action of movement that changes his position closer relative to real name. "Single-word greeting."
Confirmation of the success of action of movement, and statement of greeting.