News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pokemon Conquest: Heroes of Joeen. (Chapter 1 - Raid!)

Started by Rekekka, Feb 09, 2017, 08:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekekka

Long ago in a land known as Joeen, two nations, the kingdom of Zekriel and the kingdom of Revaram lived in peace. Bith nations shared vast knowledge of the world and were close allies. Later, however, both countries soon started to have different ideals. Zekriel believed in a strong milita and order, while Revaram believed that people should be free to express their knowledge and worry not about fighting. Sooner or later, both nations grew bitter of each other and went to war. Both countries hired special people that could communicate to creatures known as Pokemon to further their efforts in the war. The war ran for ages, and countless lives were lost. Eventually, after the leaders of the the countries had a face off, decided that the war was for naught, and the war ended. It has been many years since the war, and now the kingdom of Zekriel preparing for war. This caught the attention ov Reveram, and now they hope that they can surpass Zekriel's might...

---

Rules:

Feel free to join when it wont affect the plot that much.
Examples of when NOT to join are when the main bad is talking to the group about how futile their attempts are, or if the chapter the story is on says DO NOT JOIN. However, if none of the mentioned is in effect, feel free to join and even mess with the group, even if the group is in combat. Heck, if you are feeling brave enough, feel free to begin with the opposite team.

NO POWERPLAYING.
Remember, you are only human (unless by some odd chance you are Orangekit, then please don't kill me.) You cannot say "I summon a huge storm that demolishes the opposition" or "my longsword pierces 3 troops all at once." because you cannot do it. (Unless you have magic that can do it, but even then...) Which this topic leads to another rule...

No Metagaming.
Yeah, you do not know everything that is going on. If something happens away from your character, he/she won't have the knowledge that was given to the other players. (Or no one at all even.)

You have the choice of being either a human or Pokemon.
Self-explanatory. Don't worry, since everyone is more than likely a descendant of the warriors of the war, both species can communicate with each other.

DEATH IS PERMANENT
Self-Explanatory. Don't die. Otherwise you are dead. No, not that dead. I mean, dead dead. Your dead.... forever...

Stay in character.
Unless by some odd chance your character is bipolar, you must stay in character. So if your character is cheeky and a prankster, you must stay like that unless something character changing happens.

There is a weapon triangle and typing advantages.
This basically gives certain weapons advantages over one weapon, while that weapon also has disadvantages to the other. The weapon triangle goes like this:

Swords beat Axes
Axes beat Lances
Lances beat Swords

If you use a weapon that is effective against the weapon an opponent is using, you will get bonuses to your rolls, such as a better hit or dodge rate. However, certain weapons (Such as the Swordreaver, an axe.) Ignore the weapon triange. In an event like this, the triangle is reversed. (It would be like axes are weak to lances, and so forth.) For clarification, knives count as swords.

It is also worth noting magic also has a triangle, it follows like this:

Anima beats Light
Light beats Dark
Dark beats Anima

On top of this, there is also typing you have to deal with, assuming you are going to be a Pokemon. It should be the same like in the games. For example, Fire is weak to water moves, Ice is weak to fighting moves, and flying moves are not very effective against a steel type.

Max of 3 characters please!
Since I am going to have to govern A LOT of NPCs, i think it is only fair that people should have more than one character. If you wish, however, you can have one or two.

Keep the cursing to a minimum
Crap and hell fine in my book, but please do not go throw F-bombs everywhere please.

This game might end up being a dice game, but I am going to experiment without a dice for the moment. For humans, Classes are the same as CQ's so look there for information on that.

-------------
Character Sheet:

Name/Age/Gender
Class: (If a Pokemon, put your species here.)
Looks & Personality:
Inventory: (Moves if you are a Pokemon. Humans can carry 5 items, and Pokemon can learn 4 moves. Nothing too fancy tho, ok?)
Other: (anythig else we should know about the character goes here.)
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

NasomiXIV

Name/Age/Gender: Tralthyne/12/Male
Class: Mew
Looks & Personality: Just a shiny Mew. As for personality, think Quidu.
Inventory: Surf, Fly, Thunder Bolt, Metronome
Other: Glitched from Nugget Bridge, I am a thing.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Wolfslime123

\Volfe(It's supposed to be a V... Yep, another Wolf. :P)/20/M
Class: Hm... I don't want to be repetitive so... Trevenant
Looks & Personality: Vicious to those who harm forests, Kind to ones who protect it. Has a blue eye. (No Undertale reference intended. I just like blue.)
Inventory: Will-O-Wisp, Solar Beam, Thief, Horn Leach
Other: Believes that legendary pokemon shouldn't be allowed.None
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Shpore

Shpore/28/Male
Class: Thief
Looks & Personality: Wears a metal-blue coat and fedora. Keeps a few knives, keys, and more inside his coat, as well as a Pokeball. Wears black boots and pants. Somewhat slender. He is a true neutral who can be hired to spy on - or steal from - anyone who does not have significant power. Catches rare Pokemon when he is requested to. Very smart and clever, but he's not extremely intimidating. He'll catch rare Pokemon.
Inventory: A small knife (you never know when you might need it) and a pick for opening locks. Has 2 Pokeballs.
Other: THIS IS NOT LIKE THE REAL ME, SO IT IS NOT SELF INSERT. (Caps because there are people who hate self insert for no reason.)

Beaker/24/Male
Class: Toucannon
Looks & Personality: Shiny Toucannon. Pretty smart, but thinks in a different way than humans do. Same with pretty much every other Pokemon, though. One of Shpore's permanent Pokemon.
Inventory: Swords Dance, Boomburst, Bullet Seed, and Beak Blast. Holds Flyinium Z. (It is OK to add items to Pokemon, right?)
Other: Not the exact same as IRP Beaker.

Antimatter/20/None
Class: Magnezone
Looks & Personality: Has almost no personality at all. Acts like a robot, and responds to commands. Shiny. One of Shpore's pokemon.
Inventory: Flash Cannon, Magnet Bomb, Thunderbolt, Thunder. Holds Air Balloon.
Other: None.

Rekekka

Quote from: SuperDoom1Name/Age/Gender: Tralthyne/12/Male
No ubers please. I think this was already a thing in Pokemon Middle School, so nah.

Quote from: Wolfslime123\Volfe(It's supposed to be a V... Yep, another Wolf. :P)/20/M
Class: Hm... I don't want to be repetitive so... Trevenant
Looks & Personality: Vicious to those who harm forests, Kind to ones who protect it. Has a blue eye. (No Undertale reference intended. I just like blue.)
Inventory: Will-O-Wisp, Solar Beam, Thief, Horn Leach
Other: Believes that legendary pokemon shouldn't be allowed.None
I'd say that is fine. If solar beam does get out of hand though, I will ask you to replace it until we get to a certain point in the story.

Quote from: ShporeShpore/28/Male
Class: Thief
Looks & Personality: Wears a metal-blue coat and fedora. Keeps a few knives, keys, and more inside his coat, as well as a Pokeball. Wears black boots and pants. Somewhat slender. He is a true neutral who can be hired to spy on - or steal from - anyone who does not have significant power. Tries to hunt for shiny Pokemon. Very smart and clever, but he's not extremely intimidating. He'll only catch shiny Pokemon.
Inventory: A small knife (you never know when you might need it) and a pick for opening locks. Has 2 Pokeballs.
Other: THIS IS NOT LIKE THE REAL ME, SO IT IS NOT SELF INSERT. (Caps because there are people who hate self insert for no reason.)

Beaker/24/Male
Class: Toucannon
Looks & Personality: Shiny Toucannon. Pretty smart, but thinks in a different way than humans do. Same with pretty much every other Pokemon, though. One of Shpore's permanent Pokemon.
Inventory: Swords Dance, Boomburst, Bullet Seed, and Beak Blast. Holds Flyinium Z. (It is OK to add items to Pokemon, right?)
Other: Not the exact same as IRP Beaker.

Antimatter/20/None
Class: Magnezone
Looks & Personality: Has almost no personality at all. Acts like a robot, and responds to commands. Shiny. One of Shpore's pokemon.
Inventory: Flash Cannon, Magnet Bomb, Thunderbolt, Thunder. Holds Electrium Z.
Other: None.
Pokemon can hold Items, but I say only one Z item at the time.
"Go to Brazil."

Shpore

Quote from: coolman2443Pokemon can hold Items, but I say only one Z item at the time.
Well, Z-Moves can only be used once per battle, but I'll change it.

Rekekka

Quote from: Shpore
Quote from: coolman2443Pokemon can hold Items, but I say only one Z item at the time.
Well, Z-Moves can only be used once per battle, but I'll change it.
Change accepted.
"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

I will wait for others. If no one replies in about 30 mins, I will begin.
"Go to Brazil."

SpicyMeatball

I miiiiight join but i haven't played in CQ so i have a feeling i'm gonna screw everything up here :p

I'll join later
previously known as Floofy

Rekekka

Quote from: FloofyI miiiiight join but i haven't played in CQ so i have a feeling i'm gonna screw everything up here :p

I'll join later
Nah it is ok. This has no connection to CQ at all
"Go to Brazil."

NasomiXIV

Quote from: coolman2443
No ubers please. I think this was already a thing in Pokemon Middle School, so nah.
Okay, you need to know something:
I only do godmod. If you don't like it, good-bye forever.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Rekekka

Quote from: SuperDoom1
Too bad. No godmodding. Period. I don't care if you go to my RPs, I just don't want to ruin the fun for others. One person's fun is not worth an entire groups' displeasure.
"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

Waiting for Floofy (If she does decide to make a character). Sorry for the delay.
"Go to Brazil."

Wolfslime123

Quote from: SuperDoom1
Quote from: coolman2443No ubers please. I think this was already a thing in Pokemon Middle School, so nah.
Too bad. No godmodding. Period. I don't care if you go to my RPs, I just don't want to ruin the fun for others. One person's fun is not worth an entire groups' displeasure.
If you only godmod then you shouldn't even be on the RPs of TBG. Wellll... there are a few randomness RPs you can play.

Oh hey!

You can put your mew here!
https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=321299
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Shpore

Rekekka

"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

Chapter 1 - Raid!

Out story begins in the town of Flora. This town has been living in peace for ages. However, something is amiss. Revaram is going to war. Seeking out those who migt be brave enough, the military enter the town seeking recruits.
"Go to Brazil."

Shpore

Among the people in Flora was Shpore. He was hunting for eggs. He took every one he could find, rounding them up with his Toucannon. Eventually, he was spotted, so he flew away with the Toucannon, named Beaker.

Rekekka

They weren't really looking for you specifically to begin with.

Anyways, the group of soldiers began to hold a meeting in town square.
"Go to Brazil."

Shpore

After getting every egg, I try selling the eggs to people.

Rekekka

The people don't seem interested in the eggs. Instead, they are listening to the men who entered town. Something bad must be going on, as some of their faces seem fearful.
"Go to Brazil."

Shpore

I quickly look for other valuable things in the city.

Rekekka

Quote from: ShporeI quickly look for other valuable things in the city.
Nothing at the moment seems valuable, unless food is valuable to you. If so, it might be a swell time to nab some food while others are paying attention to the troops.
"Go to Brazil."

Shpore

Quote from: ShporeI quickly look for other valuable things in the city.
Nothing at the moment seems valuable, unless food is valuable to you. If so, it might be a swell time to nab some food while others are paying attention to the troops.
Probably a good idea. I look for a local restaurant and raid it, along with drinks. Then, run.