News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

What It Is

Started by NasomiXIV, Jan 24, 2017, 02:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NasomiXIV

One of my favorite songs in Geometry Dash (in terms of official levels) is Fingerdash by MDK. (The real title is explicit. I'm not saying it.)
In this game, you have to think of what the near-illegible lyrics at the beginning.
If you never played Geometry Dash, you have no soul.here's a link to GuitarHeroStyles playing the level: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttxZNV9pSzs
Here's what I make out of it:
Foam Buckets
Tea Too Sweet
PK
Yes
Foam
It's Your Straight Two-Step
Love
Love
Love
Love
Foam Buckets
Tea Too Sweet
PK
Yes
Foam
It's Your Straight Two-Step
Love
Love
Love
Love
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

the2000

butt buckets
fee to wheat
be cool
DONG
let me do that
boom boom boom bang
pun buckets
feet of 1337
DONG