News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Four Suit Sharpshooters [REBOOTED]

Started by Fishmael, Jan 19, 2017, 08:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishmael

The Case
An old man, rich owner of the local Horseradish and Shoehorn factory, fell dead into his dinner in the dining room of his estate in full view of his household staff and family, those being the Maid, the Butler, the Cook, the Factory Manager, and his now Widowed Wife. Your job is to find out who killed the old man.

The Private Detectives
Hearts- Smiley100P
Spades- Wolfslime123
Diamonds- Faressain
Clubs- TBGChildGamer

The Crime Scene
You are in the Estate's Front yard. There are a few topiary bushes, nothing too out of the ordinary, the car the four of you arrived in, and a path that leads to the front door.
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

Starmeadows

Ulterior motives.  Game_Files Channel.

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Smiley100PUlterior motives.  Game_Files Channel.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Fishmael

Now just waiting for TBGChildGamer.
ouns are they/she, pleas

Fishmael

Another thing, if you want to make an action in secret, just say "I make an unnoticed action." then tell me it the same way I'd tell you a secret object. Someone will only know what that action is if they are in the same room as you when it happens and have a high enough gumption. This will be stated in the Main Page as well.
ouns are they/she, pleas

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Starmeadows

"Alright!  Should we all introduce ourselves?"

Wolfslime123

"I'm Spades, I'm an investigator." Spades checks out the area.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Starmeadows

"And you.  Diamond!  I assume your name is Thartler?"

Wolfslime123

Oh whew! I thought this was dead. It was such a cool idea.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Starmeadows

objecty

I'm still disappointed that this is not Sour Fruit sharpshooters haha
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Fishmael

So, since I may or may not have been gone for a while, I'm sort of... Rebooting this whole thing. Mostly because I've forgotten all of the Ulterior Motives and what I had planned for the last game, so if you want to rejoin this, just go to the Main Topic and rejoin again, I guess.
ouns are they/she, pleas