News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Your Own Personal Dinosaur [Reboot] Beagel

Started by Karanrimé, Jan 16, 2017, 12:33:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

You look outside and find a dinosaur in your backyard.

You see a note taped to its foot.

Hey, Girl!
Sorry I can't take care of this big fellow you see right now, so I'm giving it to you! Take care- Of it. Have a good life!
-Father.

Well, this is interesting.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

Given that the only food you have is yourself, you throw yourself in the dinosaur's mouth. She likes you. Sort of.

Dinosaur's affection: 20%
Body mass: 99%

[under construction]

;

objecty

Thank you.

Karanrimé

Body Mass: 98%
I don't think you want to die in here.

[under construction]

;

objecty

I get out and try to determine what kind of dinosaur this is
Thank you.

Karanrimé

This seems to not be registered.

To big to be a T-Rex, Maybe big enough to eat a house.

[under construction]

;

objecty

Thank you.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

objecty

Thank you.

Karanrimé

Quote from: TBGChildGamerYou find none.
You've literally turned your house upside down, no seriously, the dinosaur is a heavy lifter. You still find none.

A stray dog walks by.

[under construction]

;

objecty

I look for a plastic garbage bag

surely we have one of those

If it isn't clear also get a sandwich bag

And some tape, or staples, or something
Thank you.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

objecty

Quote from: BeagelI look for a plastic garbage bag

surely we have one of those

If it isn't clear also get a sandwich bag

And some tape, or staples, or something

and some plastic wrap
Thank you.

Karanrimé

Done.

What do you want to do now, MacGyver?

[under construction]

;

objecty

I get in the garbage bag and mostly cover the top with plastic wrap. I staple it on.
Thank you.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

objecty

Thank you.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

objecty

you know what forget it

I get out of the bag, get out of the dinosaur, throw the bag away and get into the dino again.
Thank you.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

objecty

Thank you.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;