News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

"Flashy Flashy Woop Woop"

Started by Tymewalk, Jan 11, 2017, 08:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

(Title comes from something that happened in chat to inspire me to make this)

In this game, one person describes a character from a TV show/movie/book/video game/RP/etc., then the other person has to guess who it is.

The twist? The person describing who they are can not explicitly mention where they're from, or who they are. You can also not use obvious abilities or events (i.e. "he has no nose" for You-Know-Who.)

You can also post later if the guesser got it right or not.

I'll start.

Flashy Flashy Woop Woop is Tracer from Overwatch BTW. I was describing OW characters without using their names for a joke and that's what I came up with XD

He's a guy who lives in a fruit and his best friend lives under a rock
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Prince

yo... spongebob

FLASHY FLASHY WOOP WOOP

let's start off easy.

this is a rodent who cooks

Rekekka

Spongebob

Edit Ninjaed: Ratatouille

He's a guy who has psyonic powers and has to fight an alien who is the embodiment of evil itself. One of his clothing items is a red badeball cap with a blue visor.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Tymewalk

No clue.

Prince is correct though.

He uses more gun
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Starmeadows

Someone from FE...?

Gayest animated female ever

Rekekka

(The answer was Ness)

@Tyme Engineer
@Smiles No clue

This guy fears no man, but that thing scares him.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Prince

this man must be ........... me
no i have no clue tbh

this hedgehog runs to escape the pain of his cringy fandom

Tymewalk

Sonic :P

They were from a little-known game but then they were part of a bigger game and everyone loved them

But then they got cut and everyone's super salty about it

Prince

IS IT CHROM ???? MY POO R CHILD GOT CUT FROM SMSB

uh let's see... this person is a fox with a gun :'l

Starmeadows

Sonic.  :P

Ninja: Fox

Gayest animated female ever

Prince

tracer???????

"i want to be the very best"

Starmeadows

Ash.

Also, the answer was Pearl.

smol, serious, orange leader of a group of cats

Rekekka

Firestar, that is no way Orangekit.

A green haired youth, talented in magic. Innocent  and childish
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Rebecca from FE

Quote from: TymewalkThey were from a little-known game but then they were part of a bigger game and everyone loved them

But then they got cut and everyone's super salty about it

This was the Ice Climbers.

Maybe it's just me who's still salty but it's justified saltiness.

He's a monk but also Wonder Woman

Starmeadows

batman

@cools doh

green catlike alien from su

Rekekka

Quote from: TymewalkRebecca from FE
Lol no. That was Nino.

Anyways, IDK about that one.

A knight of Caelin. A bit of a scoundrel.
"Go to Brazil."

Prince

no idea?

precious ring and nasty hobbits

Starmeadows

Gollum

A: Peridot

the living being of a relationship

Prince

my angst?
nah idk

the male in the shadaze relationship : ////////////////////

Wolfslime123

Shadaze?

She gets lied to about cake.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

Chell from Portal.

He is a bird. He has not died yet, which is surprising.

Dino

...what?

He rides a dragon.

EDIT: Ninjaed but my response still stands lol.

Rekekka

Brandt or any of the other 4 Heroes of Light.

She is selfish, stuck up, and needy, but she can rally up her party members.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

I wanna say Inner Trendy but I'll go with Aire. :P

He broke the ENTIRE GAME! We spent like 5 turns cleaning up his coding mess! UGH! I hate him.

findanegg

neo from the matrix

this rapping coolguy can travel through time,
with his chalk-licking penpal he'll drop a sick rhyme
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.