News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Layman vs Namyal

Started by Alex The JPEG, Jan 10, 2017, 06:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex The JPEG

Based off of "Namyal's Terms" and "Layman's Terms", you have to switch between layman and namyal.

If you are a layman, you translate the post above to phrases people can understand, and then you post a different phrase that a layman would say. If you are a namyal, you translate the post above to phrases no one can understand, and then you post a different phrase that a namyal would say. Like this:
Quote from: TotallyNotAlexphanThis sentence is not creative.
Quote from: TotallyAlexphanThis English phrase that contains an independent and dependent clause at this current point in time as described by a nearby clock, is at its current state not particularly very rich in ideas or innovation.

I at this point of time have heard from other sources on this planet that a user commonly known to us as none other than TheLegend27 was the first player (a person that plays video games, which are interactive simulations that have a purpose within it) to ever register for the game which is called by most people "Game of War", being born from fire, a form of energy, which in fact was mildly preferred by the god of war, which in Greek mythology is commonly known as Ares.
Quote from: TotallyGriffpatchI heard TheLegend27 was the first Game of War play ever, born from fire, favored by the god of war.

BEGIN! (I am first, whoever replies first is the namyal)

This is not the first time I posted a topic based off of another.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Rekekka

At this current point in time, I have posted another topic that was reflective off of another topic of the same caliber.

I am one of those individuals who has an extreme attraction towards matchmaking two individuals. One of them being a red head male that names himself after an avian we call a raven, the other a green haired lass who calls herself Rebecca.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Alex The JPEG

I like to ship people, such as a raven and a girl named Rebecca.

I like potatoes.

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Wolfslime123

I enjoy consuming a species of vegetable that is known in the English language (Which I am using) as a "potato."

I have a desire to acquire (Hey! a rhyme!) a medical adhesive strip to cover a puncture in my skin with.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

I want a band-aid.

CoPKMN, AKA Death Simulator 2017
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Wolfslime123

Chronicles of Pokémon, sometimes precieved as a simulation of many deaths. 2017.

OAFF - The only game where your girlfriend can turn into Nebby, get in the bag, become human and get out of the bag, then when you run away to Macedonia, she works at a hotel there, then becomes the President there and forms an alliance with Croatia to hunt you down, then hijacks your computer and covers your house in a diamond dome.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

OAFF likes you too much.

"Floofy pays respects but dies soon after"
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

red herring

This Floofy fellow pays a respect and honor but soon Floofy is mortally ill and died at a certain time in the future.

Debian is the best linux distro
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Wolfslime123

Wha?

Arcorns are very interesting and sought after by squirrels.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Alex The JPEG

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

CellularData

The object that comes from a tree, known as an "acorn", attracts the interest of an individual called Wolfslime123.  They are also very important to small creatures often referred to as "squirrels".

The person that is reading this forum post on a place called the TBGs is no longer in victory of a game that is played by attempting to not think about said game
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

TheTealWashableMarker

The person reading this lost the game because they thought about the game

Did you know that bread is poisonous to ducks?
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

BaconAndEggs1

Do you possess knowledge of the fact that a popular baked food created from a mixture of water and flour is capable of causing death or illness to various creatures within the Antidae family?

This composition is objectively known to be the greatest and also "best" short piece of music ever written within any and all regions of the planet Earth...an act, statement, or gift that is intended to show gratitude, respect, or admiration.
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

Karanrimé

This music is the best in the world.

How are you today?
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

TheTealWashableMarker

Please state your current feelings on this particular 24 hour period.

Please state your series of actions you plan to complete during the period of time between sunset and night.

Karanrimé

What's the plan for today?

Do you want cheese?
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

findanegg

Would you prefer fermented milk?

This mailbox is mine, and this triagonal sign
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Wolfslime123

My ownership is over this slightly cube shaped container used to hold information meant for someone and this sign that is trangle shaped

Pencils are neat.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Rekekka

A utensil used for writing, often using graphite and wood, is what I can proceve as being skillful and efficient.

I would inquire you to build a mechanical object that can supply health, ammo, and other essential needs in the vicinity of my area
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Wolfslime123

I need you to give us a supply crate.

Stay DETERMINED, because I'm rootin' for ya kid. bring all who oppose JUSTICE. Have PATIENCE  because with KINDNESS comes happiness. But above all, you need a bit of DA-TEMMIE-NATION!
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TheTealWashableMarker

I don't think you understand this game. You're supposed to do two layman or naymal sentences per post, not a layman then a naymal, or vice versa. :/

Anyways...

The temperature levels of the outside area of all manmade constructions have exceeded comfortable numbers.

findanegg

It's hot out.

Waiter, what's the special for today?
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

TheTealWashableMarker

Human being who serves requested specific food to people (usually selected from a collection of these items and how much money they cost on paper, known as a "menu") who go to a certain restaurant that has this particular menu, please state the name of the daily randomly selected collection of food joined together to make something known as a "meal" for this exact 24 hour period of time.

The food from this menu I would like to consume is a soft substance created from the soft inside, known as the "yolk", of round oval shaped objects, known as "eggs", which are expelled from feathered flightless birds that usually live in coops, known as "chickens", which is known as "omelette", created with small non-poisonous versions of fungi that grow from the ground, known as "mushrooms", which together shall cost two individual coins of a certain currency used only in Britain known as "British pounds", please.

Wolfslime123

I'd like to eat an omlette for 2 pounds.

let's try this again.

Stay Determined.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Alex The JPEG

Please remain yourself in such a way that your determination level remains constant.

We, a group of people that try to make others feel miserable, call ourselves the numerical value after zero!

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100