News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Sonic RP Reboot Reboot Reboot

Started by objecty, Jan 08, 2017, 12:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

so yeah

again

I watched the first 4 episodes of sonic boom so I decided to remake this

I still haven't seen, like, half the characters on the list so i'll have to look them up

Sonic:
Tails: Beagel
Amy:
Silver: PrincessPandaTBG
Floee: PrincessPandaTBG
Shadow:
Blaze:
Rouge:
Sticks: Smiley100P
Knuckles:
Sally:
Eggman:
Orbot:
Cubot:
e-102 gamma: Shpore

Just request a character and you will be put on the list. It might not have all of them, so you can request one that is not on the list as well.

If you have an OC, post the name and description of personality, powers, appearance, etc.

Or you can make up a random robot of Eggman's. whatever.

Rules:

1. don't powerplay, metagame, or godmod
2. don't be a mary sue
3. try to stay in character but its ok whatever
4. pls don't roleplay as indian tech support or rings
5. have fun
6. know who in the world your character is
7. even if you are a glitch character you don't remember sonic rp, sonic rp reboot, or sonic rp reboot reboot
8. HAS FUN PLS

Anyway, if nothing is happening, I will either have my character(s) notice stuff or just spawn in a random Eggman robot.

Will describe location when we get 3 characters, including me
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Shpore

first post besides op

also add e-102 gamma from sonic adventure

objecty

Quote from: Shporefirst post besides op

accepted
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Shpore

Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: Shporefirst post besides op

accepted
k then

Starmeadows

Imma be a 1-up tv
i get smashed by sonic
press f to pay respects

I'm actually going to be Sticks.

objecty

Quote from: Smiley100PImma be a 1-up tv
i get smashed by sonic
press f to pay respects

I'm actually going to be Sticks.
k sounds good

anyway before we start do we want this to be like REGULAR SONIC THINGS, the previous sonic rps, or both?
Thank you.

Starmeadows

objecty

Quote from: Smiley100PI'm thinking "both".

Yeah, probably a good idea. Probably just like the previous sonic RPs but it's actually like sonic sometimes xD
Thank you.

objecty

Actually, how about we make this like regular sonic but we can also make a Sonic High School RP as well?
Thank you.

Starmeadows

I'm thinking of only the Regular thing, actually.

objecty

does that mean you agree with my idea?
Thank you.

Starmeadows

Quote from: Beageldoes that mean you agree with my idea?
yos

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

objecty

Quote from: PrincessPandaTBGSilver and Floee, again!
In the future, please follow the instructions for OCs. But I vaguely remember her so whatever
Thank you.

objecty

anyway the team is on the beach
Thank you.

NasomiXIV

I'll be Sonic, Shadow, Mighty, Ray, Metal Sonic, Eggman, Knuckles, Sanic, and...

Quidu.
Quidu is my own OC. Here's the  thing for one of the other RP's:
Name: Quidu
Class: All-Round (fighter, healer, mage)
Personality: Heroic, Funny, Stupid
Other: My arms are a working sword and gun. Being the spirit of each and every video game character, I've gained resistance to everything that kills these characters. I'm barely phazed by anything.
Items: Why bother? I AM a weapon!

(Yep. I'm gonna be busy.)
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

NasomiXIV

They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Shpore

NasomiXIV

Quote from: ShporeWait i wanna be metal actually
I called it first!

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

objecty

First of all: I replaced this with Sonic Highschool RP

Second of all: SuperDoom. Just no.
Thank you.

Shpore

I take metal while superdoom revises character