News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Warriors of the Island - Beginnings

Started by Rekekka, Jan 06, 2017, 06:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekekka

Long ago, on an island not far away, there lived a tribe of cats with a secret. They had access to the arcanic forces of the world.  With these powers, (from what could be assumed given to them by the gods.) they created tribes, or clans to be specific, to reflect on how they used them. Some would only use it when necessary, preferring sheer raw power, while others studied it diligently.

The cats lived in peace until a horrifying prophecy was told to them. A new thing was being created that can destroy the equilibrium of the arcanic energy. Will the cats be able to figure out what is causing this? Or will the magic in the world fade away?

---

---

Feel free to join when it wont affect the plot that much.
Examples of when NOT to join are when the main bad is talking to the group about how futile their attempts are, or if the chapter the story is on says DO NOT JOIN. However, if none of the mentioned is in effect, feel free to join and even mess with the group, even if the group is in combat.

NO POWERPLAYING.
Remember, you are only a cat (unless by some odd chance you are Orangekit, then please don't kill me.) You cannot say "I summon a huge storm that demolishes the opposition" or "my claws slash through a tree and knock over a tree,." because you cannot do it. (Unless you have magic that can do it, but even then...) Which this topic leads to another rule...

No Metagaming.
Yeah, you do not know everything that is going on. If something happens away from your character, he/she won't have the knowledge that was given to the other players. (Or no one at all even.)

DEATH IS PERMANENT
Self-Explanatory. Don't die. Otherwise you are dead. No, not that dead. I mean, dead dead. Your dead.... forever...

Stay in character.
Unless by some odd chance your character is bipolar, you must stay in character. So if your character is cheeky and a prankster, you must stay like that unless something character changing happens.

Max of 3 characters please!
Since I am going to have to govern A LOT of NPCs, i think it is only fair that people should have more than one character. If you wish, however, you can have one or two.

Keep the cursing to a minimum
Crap and Hell fine in my book, but please do not go throw F-bombs everywhere please.

KNOW THE MAGICAL TRINITY
Like CQ, there is a weapon triangle, well sort of. This is known as the Magical Trinity, or the forces of magic as some call it. The three forces include Anima (your basic elemental spells), Light (Restorative, Protective magic that can be used for offense if needed), and Dark magic (Sometimes called Eldrich magic, this uses the dark essence of the world into an attack). The three form an equilibrium, one trumping over the other:

Anima beats Light
Light beats Dark
Dark Beats Anima.

Now since Anima contains many spells, they too have a triangle based on the three elements.

Fire beats Ice
Ice beats Thunder
Thunder beats Fire
---
THE CLANS

FireClan
This clan of cats generally don't use magic. They would rather show independence from magic and rely on sheer strength and instinct. Some of the finest warriors are in this clan, however, with the lack of magic, they tend to be vulnerable against magic.

SwampClan
These cats live in the harsh marsh, so magic is crucial to their survival. They generally use their magic for stealth purposes to avoid the many dangerous creatures that reside there. While these cats are stealth masters, they tend to be manipulative and sometimes cruel.

OceanClan
This clan is all about using magic to aid in catching fish, while using it for defensive purposes as well. These cats, however, know that too much magic can leave one weak, so they make sure that they train on their physique as well. While these cats are balanced, they tend not to master either power nor intellect.

FrostClan
Some say that the wisest of cats come from FrostClan, and this is true. Most of these cats prefer to study the magic that surrounds the world, and try to understand its meaning. These cats, however, are generally squishy, and over rely on magic too often, but because of their magic, they can hold their own.

---

Name:
Age (in moons):
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Rekekka

CLANS:
FireClan:
Leader: Whitestar
Deputy: Stoneclaw
Warriors:
Medicine Cat: Rootfur
Queens:
Apprentices:
Elders:
Kits:

OceanClan:
Leader: Troutstar
Deputy: Sandfur
Warriors: Brambleriver, Stormclaw
Medicine Cat: Fernstripe
Queens:
Apprentices:
Elders:
Kits:

FrostClan:
Leader: Snowstar
Deputy: Iceclaw
Warriors:
Medicine Cat: Sootfur, Poppypaw
Queens:
Apprentices:
Elders:
Kits:

SwampClan:
Leader: Bogstar
Deputy: Shadowclaw
Warriors: Breezeheart
Medicine Cat: Trunkleaf
Queens:
Apprentices:
Elders:
Kits:
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

"Go to Brazil."

Starmeadows

Name: Brambleriver
Age (in moons): 12
Clan (if any): Oceanclan
Appearance:
Personality: Jerk-with-a-heart-of-gold type with a few quirks
Other:

Dino

Name: Stormclaw
Age (in moons): 14
Clan: Oceanclan
Appearance: Dark grey tabby with amber eyes.
Personality: Warm and dependable but can easily lash out if friends get hurt or insulted.
Other:

objecty

Name: Poppypaw
Clan (if any): Frostclan
Appearance: Reddish-brown, black spots on tail and paws. Bright orange patch around left eye.
Personality: Shy, observant, dreamy.
Other: medicine cat apprentice, but knows basic battle and hunting tactics.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Rekekka

All 3 have been accepted. I Will wait for a few more to join. If no one joins after awhile, then we will begin.
"Go to Brazil."

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Rekekka

Still waiting on more peeps. Feel free to talk with other players to get prepped.

Quote from: BeagelPoppypaw sorts medicine supplies
You sort through basic herbs, cobwebs, and flowers and organize them in their proper place.
"Go to Brazil."

Wolfslime123

Name: Breezeheart
Clan (if any): Swampclan
Appearance: short, light gray fur and uh... blue eyes.
Personality: Not a normal swamp clan cat, he's nice and hates the attitude of other Swampclan cats. Interested in plants and medicine but doesn't want to be a medicine cat
Other: Disloyal to his clan, will usually help others in secret. He can't just change his clan, being born there so he wants to see it fall.

I don't think he'll live long.

Quote from: coolman2443Keep the cursing to a minimum
Crap and Hell fine in my book, but please do not go throw F-bombs everywhere please.
Here we use "Dark Forest" and "Fox-dung". :P
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Rekekka

Quote from: Wolfslime123Name: Breezeheart
Clan (if any): Swampclan
Appearance: short, light gray fur and uh... blue eyes.
Personality: Not a normal swamp clan cat, he's nice and hates the attitude of other Swampclan cats. Interested in plants and medicine but doesn't want to be a medicine cat
Other: Disloyal to his clan, will usually help others in secret. He can't just change his clan, being born there so he wants to see it fall.

I don't think he'll live long.

Quote from: coolman2443Keep the cursing to a minimum
Here we use "Dark Forest" and "Fox-dung". :P
Added, and Top kek.
"Go to Brazil."

objecty

Poppypaw waits for the game to begin, staring into nothingness.
Thank you.

Dino

Quote from: BeagelPoppypaw waits for the game to begin, staring into nothingness.
3meta5me tbh

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dino
Quote from: BeagelPoppypaw waits for the game to begin, staring into nothingness.
3meta5me tbh
well we still are waiting for the actual thing to begin, so be as meta as tou want right now. It wont really affect the main story, or the story at all!
"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

(Getting things ready, if anyone wants to be a medicine cat, let me know and I'll remove the place holders I have.)
"Go to Brazil."

objecty

Quote from: coolman2443(Getting things ready, if anyone wants to be a medicine cat, let me know and I'll remove the place holders I have.)
medicine cat apprentice
Thank you.

Wolfslime123

Breeze heart reads warrior cats and plays a tbg where he writes that he is writing in tbg that he is writing in tbg that he is writing in tbg that he is writing in tbg...
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Breezeheart bumps the thread again.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Starmeadows

objecty

Poppypaw prophecies many ships to come.
Thank you.

Wolfslime123

Breezeheart waits for coolman to get him ready for the RP. (Wipe his memory... drop him into the universe... Give him other "fake" memories.)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

Poppypaw looks for a table so the shipping can begin
Thank you.

Wolfslime123

Breezeheart is pondering whether or not to just open the story but thinks cool should control it.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Rekekka

(Oh whoops! Completely forgot about this.)

The next gathering is about to happen. Apparently the clans have something important to tell.
"Go to Brazil."