News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Pantheon

Started by NuclearArmadillo, Jan 05, 2017, 12:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NuclearArmadillo

You are among a collection of gods watching over the developing earth. Your goal is to convert the humans to your loyalty and take the throne of the Pantheon.

Quote from: RULES1-No PowerPlaying, Godmodding, etc
2-The Pantheon is essentially a meeting place, but Gods can freely wander around the earth
3-You may command your following to do whatever, but keep it within reason
4-You're intended to build the earth from the ground up, so feel free to add to the recipe, so to speak.
5-Death as an incarnation is temporary, and prophet-hood can be passed on should yours be killed
Standard God Abilities
Simple Terraforming(Altering rock structures)
Life-giving(Breathe life into the dormant civilization)
Smite(punish heretics by casting the god's power onto them)
Divine Intervention (Sway nature to produce abnormal miracles, or disasters)
More rules will be added along the way

Name-
Gender-
Affinity(try not to take large powers until we have more people)-
Prophet/Incarnation(Physical representation)-
Other-

Quote from: ExampleName-Garbodor
Gender-Male
Affinity-Trash
Prophet-Trubbish, The hero of the sewers
                   OR
Incarnation-A pile of trash
Other-Poisonous

Quote from: Character ListName: Orangekit
Affinity: Insanity
Incarnation: A small, talking, orange kitten.
Other: Spontaneous and Random. Will be good in one instance, yet evil in another.

Name- Vatn
Gender- M
Affinity- Water
Incarnation- Often takes the form of a humanoid figure made from water which defies gravity.

Name-Trebonth
Gender-M
Affinity(try not to take large powers until we have more people)-Nature
Incarnation(Physical representation)-A snivy, which talks with human voice...
Other-He rarely would use incarnation...

Name-Lupin (No Harry Potter reference intended)
Gender-M
Affinity(try not to take large powers until we have more people)-Forest or, if it's too big, wolf
Prophet/Incarnation(Physical representation)-Wolf
Other-Will gladly allow humans to take fruit and other replenishable goods like honey but try to cut any plant...

Name-Flaym
Gender-F
Affinity(try not to take large powers until we have more people)-fire
Prophet/Incarnation(Physical representation)-A kawaii campfire
Other-fashiuhsdiuohiuoasehfhsidh

Name-Beaker
Gender-Male
Affinity-Technology
Prophet/Incarnation-He looks like a toucan. Besides the fact that his beak and feet smell like honey.
Other-

The Developing earth is still cold and dark flatlands, the humans lie dormant, until awakened by a higher power.
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Rekekka

Name: Orangekit
Affinity: Insanity
Incarnation: A small, talking, orange kitten.
Other: Spontaneous and Random. Will be good in one instance, yet evil in another.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

NuclearArmadillo

Orangekit descends upon the pale earth. All of the humans appear to be sleeping, yet they lack pulse. A few bodies begin breathing the second Orangekit touches down, but yet they lie still, awaiting their awakening.
Standard God Abilities
Simple Terraforming(Altering rock structures)
Life-giving(Breathe life into the dormant civilization)
Smite(punish heretics by casting the god's power onto them)
Divine Intervention (Sway nature to produce abnormal miracles, or disasters)

Rekekka

Begin to flood the continent. Give life to these mortals I guess.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

NuclearArmadillo

The Humans begin melting, almost like clay. Some return to their previous selves, yet others decide to take on your image, as small orange kittens.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Orangekit's following
Nonexistent -> Little Family

With your newfound followers, how would you like your relationship with your worshipers to be? (i.e. fear, coexistence, gratitude)

Rekekka

Coexistence, as I might or might not toy with them or help them.
"Go to Brazil."

NuclearArmadillo

Orangekit leaves the humans be, and masks himself as one of his feline followers.
However, devoid meaning in their lives, the groups of humans and cats soon come to conflict with eachother. Without direction, the group seems to have an impulse to destroy, perhaps it wasn't just the likeness that they took from you. How will you make order out of this?

Dino

Name- Vatn
Gender- M
Affinity- Water
Incarnation- Often takes the form of a humanoid figure made from water which defies gravity.
Other-

(Water isn't too powerful, is it?)

NuclearArmadillo

Quote from: jji10dinoName- Vatn
Gender- M
Affinity- Water
Other-

(Water isn't too powerful, is it?)
Accepted.

Dino

Vatn creates some water monsters that look like him.

Faressain

Name-Trebonth
Gender-M
Affinity(try not to take large powers until we have more people)-Nature
Incarnation(Physical representation)-A snivy, which talks with human voice...
Other-He rarely would use incarnation...
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Wolfslime123

Name-Lupin (No Harry Potter reference intended)
Gender-M
Affinity(try not to take large powers until we have more people)-Forest or, if it's too big, wolf
Prophet/Incarnation(Physical representation)-Wolf
Other-Will gladly allow humans to take fruit and other replenishable goods like honey but try to cut any plant...
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

NuclearArmadillo

Both accepted, I'll take some actions before the next update

Rekekka

Quote from: NuclearArmadilloOrangekit leaves the humans be, and masks himself as one of his feline followers.
However, devoid meaning in their lives, the groups of humans and cats soon come to conflict with eachother. Without direction, the group seems to have an impulse to destroy, perhaps it wasn't just the likeness that they took from you. How will you make order out of this?
Use Divine intervention to make the environment more habitable for the cats and separate the himand and the cats.
"Go to Brazil."

Wolfslime123

I surface, look around and create my domain.

O
    \/|\/
      /\                  () ()
      ||                  |  |  /\_

A FOREST!

I obey treebonth, as he is the nature god.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Dino

Quote from: jji10dinoVatn creates some water monsters that look like him.

NuclearArmadillo

Quote from: coolman2443
Quote from: NuclearArmadilloOrangekit leaves the humans be, and masks himself as one of his feline followers.
Use Divine intervention to make the environment more habitable for the cats and separate the himand and the cats.
this would fall under terraforming, DI is more like redirecting arrows and protecting followers from death.
Orangekit terraforms the nearby area into a pleasant valley of catnip, the humans are moved into a deep ditch, where they seem to be just fine living without light

Quote from: Wolfslime123I surface, look around and create my domain.

O
    \/|\/
      /\                  () ()
      ||                  |  |  /\_

A FOREST!

I obey treebonth, as he is the nature god.
Lupin basks in a field of greenery. Several humans follow, curious as to what the forest's purpose is.

Quote from: jji10dinoVatn creates some water monsters that look like him.
Vatn delicately shapes a handful of humans into water monsters, which subsequently puddle up and moisten the soil. Several seedlings from the nearby forest start sprouting. How peculiar.

Wolfslime123

I put apples on my trees. I also put the fruit aspect on the seeds. What will they become?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

Name-Millie
Gender-F
Affinity(try not to take large powers until we have more people)-Randomness
Prophet/Incarnation(Physical representation)-purple bill cipher
Other-oijrsezlk,fddiohrsgugfirgiufdigsdj
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NuclearArmadillo

Quote from: BeagelSign Up-
Name-Millie
Gender-F
Affinity(try not to take large powers until we have more people)-Randomness
Prophet/Incarnation(Physical representation)-purple bill cipher
Other-oijrsezlk,fddiohrsgugfirgiufdigsdj
Maybe try to pick a different Affinity, i'm not really sure if Randomness will get fully represented in the game

Dino

Vatn makes a few water creatures to experiment.

objecty

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't know what then

ok we have Water, Nature/Earth... so I will be...

Name-Flaym
Gender-F
Affinity(try not to take large powers until we have more people)-fire
Prophet/Incarnation(Physical representation)-A kawaii campfire
Other-fashiuhsdiuohiuoasehfhsidh
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NuclearArmadillo

Accepted, might as well make an action now.

objecty

OK.

Simple Terraforming.

I create a small valley near the forest of the cats, for a different civilization.
Thank you.

Wolfslime123

...There are no forests, except for mine. You can put them there I guess but I don't think you can make your own forest. The valley? Go ahead.

I make moving trees... basically Trevenant but less ghost and more tree.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/