News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

everyone is john

Started by findanegg, Jan 03, 2017, 03:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

Sign-up Sheet:
Name:
Skills:
Obsession:
John's Voices:
Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailName: Duck Man
Skills: Messing up people's minds through careful psychoanalysis, putting ducks where they don't belong
Obsession: Making someone think they are a duck (Level 3)
Willpower: 3
Quote from: TBGChildGamerName: Smith [So John and Smith]
Skills: Paralell parking, Blowing crap up [NMT]
Obsession: Explosions(Level 3)
Willpower: 6
Quote from: BeagelName: Doge
Skills: Being cute, such incorrect speak.
Obsession: Destroying memes(Level 3)
Willpower: 3
Quote from: Wolfslime123Name: Name
Skills: Doing maths well, using parachutes.
Obsession: Skydiving(Level 3)
Willpower: 5
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Starmeadows

Name: Dat Boi in the Striped Pajamas
Skills: Full knowledge about cats, Drives well
Obsession: Owning a cat well

Karanrimé

Name: Smith [So John and Smith]
Skills: Paralell parking, Blowing crap up [NMT]
Obsession: Explosions
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

objecty

Name: Doge
Skills: Being cute, such incorrect speak.
Obsession: Destroying memes
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

findanegg

Okay then. John wakes up in a Walmart. Test for control: place your bids now.

findanegg

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Starmeadows

findanegg

Quote from: Beagel2 willpower
Quote from: TBGChildGamer5
Quote from: Smiley100P4.
CG wins! He now has control of John now. To repeat, John is in a Walmart. What would you like to do as John?

Karanrimé

John recognizes Smith as the voice controlling him.
He is told to Get up, and look around. It's a Walmart, and nobody was paying attention to him as he lay on the ground.

[under construction]

;

findanegg

Quote from: TBGChildGamerJohn recognizes Smith as the voice controlling him.
He is told to Get up, and look around. It's a Walmart, and nobody was paying attention to him as he lay on the ground.
Yes, that happened. You probably better get to fulfilling your obsession now. Oh and that reminds me; by "explosions", do you mean any kind of explosion would do? Like, you could literally just drop a plate and that would count? I need to know so that I can rate your obsession properly.

Karanrimé

John does not remember much from before this, but he wanted a TV, so he could watch MythBusters.

He found enough money to do that, because of his everchanging jobs, so here he is, buying a TV to watch Mythbusters.

[under construction]

;

objecty

I just changed obsession to Destroying Memes, just in case that lowers the obsession.
Thank you.

findanegg

Quote from: TBGChildGamerJohn does not remember much from before this, but he wanted a TV, so he could watch MythBusters.

He found enough money to do that, because of his everchanging jobs, so here he is, buying a TV to watch Mythbusters.
Buying a TV, taking it home, and setting it up would indeed be a task for an ordinary person. Since Smith's skills do not include buying televisions, a die needs to be rolled.
Augh, you failed the roll! New test for control, everyone.
Quote from: BeagelI just changed obsession to Destroying Memes, just in case that lowers the obsession.
Not really; memes can fall out of use eventually, but they can never really be destroyed. They could still live on as inside jokes between obscure niches in the farthest corners of social media.

Starmeadows

objecty

They can if John hacks into Internets and says 'you are banned from life if you post [insert meme here]'
Thank you.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

objecty

5. Memes must be destroyed.

Also, when the round is over, do we sign up again?
Thank you.

Karanrimé

I peeked. :P

Smiley: 4
Me: 0
Beagel: 5

Beagel wins.

[under construction]

;

Wolfslime123

Name: Just another voice in john's head
Skills: Being a voice in john's head and having a skill
Obsession: Being a voice in john's head

No, not really

Name: Name
Skills: Getting willpower, using parachutes.
Obsession: Skydiving
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

findanegg

Quote from: BeagelThey can if John hacks into Internets and says 'you are banned from life if you post [insert meme here]'
Not unless he got that sweet h4xx0rz skills, tho
Quote from: TBGChildGamerI peeked. :P

Smiley: 4
Me: 0
Beagel: 5

Beagel wins.
Beagel, you're now John. Try destroying some memes.
Quote from: Beagel5. Memes must be destroyed.

Also, when the round is over, do we sign up again?
You don't need to, though if you want to create a new voice you can.
Quote from: Wolfslime123Name: Name
Skills: Getting willpower, using parachutes.
Obsession: Skydiving
You can't obtain willpower in any way except when John takes a nap. So, I guess your skill is taking naps, which John can already do if nothing exciting is happening for 10 minutes or more. Are you sure you want to go with that skill?
By the way, a child is throwing a temper tantrum about not getting the toy he wanted, so John cannot take a nap right now.

objecty

John looks for a computer.
Thank you.

findanegg

Quote from: BeagelJohn looks for a computer.
There are plenty of computers here in Wal-Mart.