News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Advertisement Apocalypse RPG

Started by Epicness123, Jan 03, 2017, 01:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epicness123

The year is 2174.
Advertisements are stupid and annoying so people invented ad blockers.

One day, the advertisements found a way to get around ad blockers.

Another day, advertisements took over the world. Much of Earth is full of advertisement billboards and all Internet websites are just ads. There are now living ads. "Living ads" are corrupt humans that will try to advertise something to you and then try to kill you if you refuse to buy their stuff.

You have to survive and eliminate as many ads as you can.

Rules:
1. No godmodding or any of that stuff.
2. Maximum of 3 characters at a time.
3. Yes, you can get corrupted by the advertisements. Yes, you can be cured.
4. Some things aren't listed here, oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sign-up thingy:

Name:
Appearance:
Other:

Reserved space.
au
tbger since 2013

Rekekka

Name: Duane the rock Johnson
Appearance: Long grey hair with sharp green eyes. Dons himself with a black, worn down leather jacket with a black undershirt, denim jeans, brown boots, and a fedora.
Other: Remembers a time when advertisements did not plague the world, and wants to return it to its normal form.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Shpore

this is scary
(im not applying but this is scary)

Dino

Epicness123

@cool lol, accepted

Quote from: jji10dinoWhat if I just buy the stuff?
they still kill you.
au
tbger since 2013

Wolfslime123

Name: Jim
Appearance: Short black hair... dark brown eyes... uh... fair skin?
Other: He never has seen a world without ads. He wants to see one like it.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Epicness123@cool lol, accepted

Quote from: jji10dinoWhat if I just buy the stuff?
they still kill you.

What if they are advertising food? You can't buy more food if you're dead or get more money to get taken.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Name: Fares Neirth
Appearance: Just like barbarian... He holds axe of his own in hand, ready to chop every advertisement apart...
Other: His world 'ended' when he was 16... From then, he grabbed axe and decided to live, killing every advertisement.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Epicness123

all accepted

also I forgot to sign up myself

Name: Mike
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes. Wears blue pants and wears a t-shirt. Occasionally wears a jacket.
Other: He's lived through the ads his entire life. His parents were killed by ads when he was only 11.
au
tbger since 2013

Epicness123

Ok, I think we're ready to start now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone is sitting down in an ad-apocalypse bunker. The room has one door.
au
tbger since 2013

Shpore

Name: Pixel
Appearance: Like from lazytown (NOTE: IN Copkmn, Pixel's human form did not look like Pixel in lazytown)
Other: MAXIMILLION MEGABYTES. POWER PC. BUT HE STILL USES FLOPPY DISKS.

Wolfslime123

Jim looked at the door then around the bunker.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Fares Neirth (sometimes called just Fares or just Neirth) looked at his teammates... "We should try to destroy ads... My world was sorta not like this when I was young, but now, we need to fight back."

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Epicness123

@shpore Accepted lol

"There's too many of them," Mike replied. "If we could find out where they are all coming from, we could stop them."
au
tbger since 2013

Epicness123

au
tbger since 2013

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/