News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Lockdown- Tymewalk

Started by Karanrimé, Jan 02, 2017, 05:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

You chose "C" you idiot. You don't even have a weapon!

A) Oh. Let's find an open room.
B ) Ooh look! A stick!
C) Punch your next Human shield in the nose.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

LEROY JENKINS does not need preparation! LEROY JENKINS has such good improvisational skills, he puts MacGyver to shame!

B.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Karanrimé

Sure... you're using a stick against a gun. Fine.

A) Find the shooter.
B )Let him find you.
C) Hide... like a coward. Or a trap setter.
D) NVM.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

LEROY JENKINS will just use his immense muscle strength to-

Oh. Guns, right.

C. Let's set a trap, like MacGyver does on TV!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Karanrimé

The Shooter walks close.

A) NOW!
B) When he is right next to you.
C) Strike from behind.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

B, so LEROY JENKINS can punch him RIGHT IN THE FACE!

Karanrimé

The shooter is surprised, his gun skitters off into an air vent.

"You... Don't know... Anything"

A) END HIM
B) "What's going on here?
C) There is duct tape nearby!

This is a decisive turn

One will kill you.
One will discover another secret about the facility.
One will Win.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

While LEROY JENKINS wishes to END HIM now, that could be very bad.

C. Let's tape this shooter up and hand him to the cops!

Karanrimé

You tape him up. He can't escape now!

The cops arrive, and shoot him.

"The suspect has been terminated"

You win?

Or will you try again?

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

LEROY JENKINS is very pleased!

Meanwhile, on the other side of the globe, Sam the Janitor is mopping up a hallway when he hears of the shooter!

He picks B, and takes his trusty mop with him (if that's allowed, otherwise he leaves it).

Karanrimé

You're all on the same facility.

If you change your timeline, basically the timeline won't be there unless another player intervenes.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Ah.

I'll still continue as Sam, then.

Karanrimé

You try to lock the door, but it doesn't lock!
A) Force it shut
B) Find another room.
C) Desk to door.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

C. It may not be the strongest but it's all he's got.

Karanrimé

The desk is stuck on the door. Good. He can't get in.
You hear footsteps. They stop.
"LET ME IN! IT IS THE POLICE!"
A) Let him in.
B) "Why?"
C) Don't respond.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

B. I'm not an idiot, I need good reason.

Karanrimé

"So I am ambush the shooter"
A) Let him in.
B) "How do I know you aren't the shooter?"
C) "Show me your badge"

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

B.

Seriously, he doesn't sound very convincing.

Karanrimé

"Because I have this."
A strange looking badge goes through the door. It seems as if that is the badge of the police, although poorly made.
A) let him in.
B) "I don't trust you"
C) "If you're on the police, then arrest me for not cooperating."
THIS IS A VICTORY TURN. IF YOU CHOOSE CORRECTLY, YOU WILL WIN.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

C. They can only hold him so long for obstruction of justice, and especially if he's under stress he can usually get away with no charges.

Karanrimé

The officer seems strong enough to open the door. Then you realize it's not the officer. It's the shooter.

Then you realize he's not a shooter. She's a werewolf, and she's done with this.

RIP.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Restart. I am McGiver.

Just like MacGyver, except not so good with tools. :P

I choose B. Maybe I can find supplies in the closet!

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

A. Hopefully this thing is just a little stuck...

Karanrimé

You broke the lock, genius.
And here the shooter comes.

A) hide in a corner.
B) hold the door shut.
C) desk to door.

[under construction]

;