News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Planetary- Faressain

Started by Karanrimé, Dec 25, 2016, 08:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

Faressain, construct your planet.
You have a large sphere right now. That is all.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Karanrimé

Quote from: FaressainI add to it water.
Congratulations! You have water.
It starts to boil. Maybe you're too close to the sun?

[under construction]

;

Faressain

I try to move it further from sun a bit and add atmosphere.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Karanrimé

It cools off. Water is cycling through the planet. Radiation still needs to be deflected.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Wait. OZONE LAYER! Electromagnetic field!

Karanrimé

Bingo.
Now that your planet is stable, we can go anywhere.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Create first bacteria here. Don't think about I was doing Legendaries, no... First ground here is oxygen making bacteria, then other kind of bacteria, then all else. Oh. And add COv2(v=down index) and Ov2

Karanrimé

Some of the bacteria starve to death. They need a way to make food!

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Oh. And add COv2(v=down index) and Ov2. AND NUTRIENTS.

Karanrimé

The bacteria enjoy the nutrients. They need a way to produce more once what is there dies.

A bacteria tries to split, and accidentally merges with it. 2-called organisms have formed.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Hmm... Maybe after bacteria die, they decompose into nutrients, and begin to do aging for bacteria.

Karanrimé

The bacteria don't know to eat each other. When an organism learns, the planet becomes a giant game of Agar.io.
The single survivor starves.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

But then, decide, there must be only eating DEAD, not living. And split forcedly that bacteria.

Karanrimé

He already died.

Try again from post 11?

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Yep.

So... That won't work, so, try to make something, which PRODUCES nutrients.

Karanrimé

A bacteria with Chloroplasts.
Okay.
He splits and evolves rapidly.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Try to make some pretador bacteria, but slow them to balance amount of Them/Chloroplast Bacterias to 1 to 100.

Karanrimé

Well done. Welcome to Soviet Russia.
The chloroplasts were evolved enough they were big enough to eat the predatorsprey.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Decide to split some species (namely these pretadors), and give them thicker cells.

Karanrimé

I think you need to kill some chloroplast cells. They continue feasting on the Intended for predators.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Oh well...

Kill some then. Then... Speed up evolution (to moment, specialized creatures appeared).

Karanrimé

Some of the chloroplasts dig into the ground, as the predators try to eat them. A lone Predator decides to try and eat other predators.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Try to evolve them to be able to dig. WMAHAHAHAHA. And avoid incidents like that. Kill that lone predator.

Karanrimé

Sadly, the predators suffocate without oxygen.
The lone predator is killed.

Chloroplast cells sprout out of the ground, as plants.

[under construction]

;