News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Renaissance: The Beginning (Pokemon Version)

Started by SpicyMeatball, Dec 25, 2016, 02:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpicyMeatball

Think about back then. No, not when they had black and white TV, farther. When there were no cars, no guns, no phones. No, not the 1700s because they had guns then. I'm talking waaaayyyy back, like the 1300s-1500s. That's exactly where this story takes place. We'll start out around 1339, just a year before the Black Death reached Europe. But, we'll say this takes place somewhere, far far away, that still somehow had all the events Europe did.
However, countless lords around he area have been murdered. Why?

Chapters:
1: The Beginning (You are here)

Rules:

-No godmodding
-Nothing past dating (Well, you can marry someone and have kids, just censor having kids somehow)
-No legendaries
-Yes, you may use roles from other Pokemon rps. No one here is going to know that you were from 7 centuries later.
-Make drama
-You, especially as a town citizen, cannot declare war on another territory, especially for no reason
-No writing 'to be rped' on part of your form
-YOU MAY ONLY HAVE UP TO ONE LORD ROLE
-If a lord is killed, someone else will take their place
-Back in the old days, lords were like kings. Unless you're a very good friend, you should address them by 'Lord (name)'

Territories:
Kaledo - A large, landlocked territory near a river
Toren - A small, landlocked territory in the mountains
Cyadin - A medium sized, landlocked territory
Beline - A medium sized territory near the sea
Hanama - A large territory near the sea
(More to be colonized)

LORDS:
You guys help keep your territory in order. You command guards and help citizens.

GUARDS:
You guys protect your territory from danger, and you may also help citizens a bit.

CITIZENS:
You help keep the territory up and well, by going to stores and just living in your territory.

Form:

Name:
Pokemon:
Personality:
Position (Lord, Guard, Citizen):
Territory:
Other:

My Roles:

Name: Jaden
Pokemon: Meowstic
Personality: Comes off as cold, but is very nice and charming when you get to know her
Position (Lord, Guard, Citizen): Lord
Territory: Hanama
Other:

Name: Sebastian
Pokemon: Luxio
Personality: Daring, ruthless, but gentleman-like
Position (Lord, Guard, Citizen): Guard
Other:

Name: Natalie
Pokemon: Lillipup
Personality: Bubbly, curious, cautious
Position (Lord, Guard, Citizen): Citizen
Territory: Beline
Other: She often sneaks around to other territories

Positions:

Kaledo
Lord:
Guards:
Citizens: Gamma, Wolfe,

Toren
Lord:
Guards:
Citizens:

Cyadin
Lord:
Guards: Ferreton,
Citizens: Kyran,

Beline
Lord:
Guards: Trebonth,
Citizens: Natalie,

Hanama
Lord: Jaden
Guards:
Citizens: Leila,
previously known as Floofy

Faressain

Name: Trebonth
Pokemon: Doublade
Personality: Brave, ruthless, royal, yet lonely.
Territory: Beline
Other: Shiny.

Name: Ferreton
Pokemon: Dragonair
Personality: Friendly yet wild (for some his friendliness may be agression), brave, but not stubborn.
Territory: Cyadin
Other:Nah.

Name: Leila
Pokemon: Zorua (sorry, everyone)
Personality: Dumb, yet willing. Will have interests in other Dark Pokemon.
Other: Shiny.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

SpicyMeatball

Shpore

Name: Gamma
Pokemon: Type: Null
Personality: Like how she was in CoPKMN.
Position (Lord, Guard, Citizen): Previously Lord, Currently Citizen
Territory: Kaledo
Other: None.

SpicyMeatball

SpicyMeatball

Bump

I finished making characters btw

Starmeadows

Name: Kyran
Pokemon: Skitty
Personality: Crouching "cute snuggler", hidden "PURE AWESOMENESS" like every other cat in the universe
Territory: Tolceo
Other:

SpicyMeatball

Accepted!
(I'm surprised no one applied as a lord..)
OK let's start 'v'

Jaden woke up. She hesitated, then got out of her bed. She gazed out the window at the town below, next to the seaside. All was peaceful in Hanama...for now. She ran downstairs.

Sebastian was patrolling the town, like normal. There was a breeze form the sea, and Pokemon started coming our of their houses.

Natalie woke up, before everyone else in her family. She roamed away from the house, curiously wandering the town of Beline.

Starmeadows

Kyran woke up as well.  The streets were busy today, but she'll find her friends.

SpicyMeatball

(Updated rules)

Jaden walked downstairs where she made her breakfast. She hadn't hired a servant yet. But then, someone knocked on her door, causing her to drop her breakfast. She almost stormed to the door, but she calmed herself down before opening the door. At the door was her most trustworthy guard, Sebastian.
"Uh..good morning, Lord Jaden. Pokemon have been getting very sick lately, and no one knows why."
"Really? You have no idea?" The Meowstic asked.
Sebastian shook his head.
"Who's sick? Take me to them!"

Dino

(Not joining, but there were guns in the Renaissance just so you know. Mainly cannons.)

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: jji10dino(Not joining, but there were guns in the Renaissance just so you know. Mainly cannons.)

(Well those were cannons. I meant handheld guns)

Wolfslime123

Name: Wolfe
Pokemon: Eevee
Personality: Like in coPKMN
Other: This is pretty much like the coPKMN Wolfe's revive but this is just someone like him.

Also, what do guards do?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: Wolfslime123Name: Wolfe
Pokemon: Eevee
Personality: Like in coPKMN
Other: This is pretty much like the coPKMN Wolfe's revive but this is just someone like him.

Also, what do guards do?

Accepted

Guards guard the territory they're in.

(Oh, Smiley, i removed a territory, which was the one your character was in, so i moved your character to Cyadin. I hope you don't mind!)

Faressain

Trebonth woke up in his armory... Err, I mean room. But his room was armory, because he was sword... When gong rung, he flew out into general place...

Leila woke like all citizens, not noticing there was some kind of disease. He prepared her claws in case she wanted to hunt fishes, because yeah, she had a job here...

Ferreton was patrolling city of Beline, when he saw a thief... "STOP HERE!" He flew after thief and wrapped around him to stop thieving attempt.

(Ya, I'm going to have lord, but I'll reveal it later on)

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Wolfslime123

Quote from: FloofyGuards guard the territory they're in.
(Okay just add the instructions for roles. Ex. Citizen can be militia? Lord commands guards? etc.)

Wolfe got out of bed and go to work. He had a job in fetching water from the stream.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

SpicyMeatball

Sebastian ran over to a house about four houses down from the Lord's house. Jaden quickly followed, and Sebastian barged into the house. The sick Pokemon was laying in a bed at the other side of this room.

Starmeadows

SpicyMeatball

The sick Pokemon had small welts all over their body, from what they could see at least.
"This is horrible! We must find a way to stop it!"

Faressain

Ferreton noticed, the thief had black and numb paw... "Ah darn, I got diseased one..." He decided to bring it into home... "But you're STILL under lookout..."

SpicyMeatball

"You must find a cure! I don't have time, unless it becomes a crisis. The town depends on me and the other guards."
Jaden nodded. She was respectful to those she knew well, and Sebastian was a Pokemon she knew well. She quickly left the home.

Shpore

Wolfslime123

Wolfe hears the bell tolling 3 times. His work shift is almost done.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Shpore

Faressain

(green is leila, and gray is Trebonth)
Leila saw lord running in hurry... However, after she blinked, it wasn't here... Did I saw someone?