News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Planetary- 7FG

Started by Karanrimé, Dec 25, 2016, 01:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

Welcome to the Cratous System. Each of you will get a different planet. Do what you want with it.

One Rule: I confirm.

Tell me if you want a planet.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Ok. I want a planet then...
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Shpore

Starmeadows

Planets are good.  can I have one?  :3

Shpore

I have an idea. When everyone reaches the end of their MFG and advances to space, there could be a roleplay where then the sentient species you made interact. But that's just an idea.

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Wolfslime123

this looks fun can I have one?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Did we run out of planets?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)