News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Yandere: Chapter 1: The New School

Started by SpicyMeatball, Dec 23, 2016, 04:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpicyMeatball

Ok, since anime is great, and i still don't see an active anime role play here, let's start one up.
First, has anyone here played Yandere Simulator?
Oh, whatever. Let's cut to the chase. For those of you who don't know what a Yandere is:
"Contrary to the popular belief that it is the opposite of tsundere, it describes an anime character who is either psychotic or violent or both, and shows affection to the main character."
Long story short, they will do ANYTHING for their senpai, even if it means killing someone.
Or everyone.
They'll go insane over their crush, and they usually want full attention from them.

AAAAANYWAYS

Chapters:
1: The New School (I'll have a link in a while.)
---

Rules:

-Anime people only! Heck, use Hatsune Miku for all i care!
-This is a High School by the way, so your character must be 14-18
-No godmodding
-Nothing past dating
-IF YOU'RE KILLED YOU'RE DEAD
-By the way, you may only have up to 5 roles at a time. Besides, it's hard to handle 50 roles
-I will have the Yandere
-You can be like 'I felt a strange vibe around me, something cold and vicious. It seemed to come from the girl next to me.'
-You CANNOT be like this (especially within the first few pages) 'The yandere was right next to me.' I gotta get away quick!

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Interests (optional):
Fears:
Appearance:
Other:

My Roles:

Name: Akari Ako
Personality: Appears nice and friendly, generous even, but an insane killer if anyone gets near her senpai
Interests (optional): Senpai
Fears: That someone else will be with Senpai
Appearance:
Other: She's the yandere

(Y'know what im just gonna copy Serena from the Pokemon anime and give her a last name)
Name: Serena Fuji
Personality: Kind, caring, courageous
Interests (optional): Cooking, fashion, showcases, etc (but she left her Pokemon at home..)
Fears: Ghosts, tight spaces, needles
Appearance:
Other: I'm sorry, i had to do this ^^; (also she kind of likes senpai)

Good luck! I hope you enjoy your stay at this high school, even if it's short...
previously known as Floofy

Rekekka

Name: Rebecca
Personality: Cheery, Bright, but over sensitive.
Interests (optional): Raven. Archery, Cooking, and learning in general.
Fears: That Raven-Senpai wont notice her.
Appearance: Green hair in locks with green eyes. Wears a brown sweater with a black undershirt and brown boots.
Other: IDK

Name: Raven
Personality: Cold to others, Calculating, but can be close.
Interests (optional): Fencing, Strategy, and some lines of sports.
Fears: None really. (Except for an angry Rebecca.)
Appearance: Red hair and eyes. Wears a long blue coat with beige pants and brown boots.
Other: N/A
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

SpicyMeatball

(Oh, my mistake!
I forgot to add appearance ;-;
I knew i was forgetting something
If you would add that, accepted)

Karanrimé

Name: John Smith
Personality: Avgerage in every way.
Interests (optional): Football. Rebecca.
Fears: Death. Rejection.
Appearance: Brown hair, eyes, white skin, Longish hair.
Other: A birthmark. He looks angry all the time.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: TBGChildGamerName: John Smith
Personality: Avgerage in every way.
Interests (optional): Football. Rebecca.
Fears: Death. Rejection.
Appearance: Brown hair, eyes, white skin, Longish hair.
Other: A birthmark. He looks angry all the time.
accepted

Karanrimé

John bikes to school. He immediately falls in a hole and dies love with Rebecca.

[under construction]

;

SpicyMeatball

Serena walked to school. She didn't live very far from it. She noticed John.

(Wait, so Raven is the senpai?)

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

SpicyMeatball

"Hi. What's your name?"
Serena hoped she would get along well with everyone at school today.

objecty

Name: Alyssa
Personality: Shy, quiet, observant, smart
Interests (optional): SCHOOL :o
Fears: every kind of death, people
Appearance: Long red hair, dark blue eyes
Other: wants everyone to just GO AWAY
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: BeagelName: Alyssa
Personality: Shy, quiet, observant, smart
Interests (optional): SCHOOL :o
Fears: every kind of death, people
Appearance: Long red hair, dark blue eyes
Other: wants everyone to just GO AWAY
Accepted

Akari walked to school. Her black hair and red eyes made her appear edgy, so she had to become friends with people so she wouldn't appear suspicious. She could only hink of Senpai.

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Rekekka

(Alright, both should have their appearances.)
Rebecca and Raven were walking around the school, wondering where they were to begin with.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

SpicyMeatball

(Ok, accepted)
(Wait, so who's the senpai?)

Rekekka

(I know Raven is Rebecca's Senpai for sure. :3)

"So... where are we?" Rebecca asked.

"Does it look like I know?" He replied.
"Go to Brazil."

SpicyMeatball

(Ok, Raven it is. Raven is the senpai, meaning Akari will be after him)
Serena arrived at school and looked around for people who looked nice. (Let's say this is their first day at school, but some people have known each other from last year).

Rekekka

"Oh hey look! People!" Rebecca says, "Quick, we must blend in!"

Rebecca holds Raven's hand.

"What in the?!"

"Just roll with it!"
"Go to Brazil."

objecty

Alyssa runs into Akari.

"Uh-, sorry-uh, hi?"
Thank you.

SpicyMeatball

Akari almost stumbles backwards. "Oh! Hello! Sorry i was in your way..."
She noticed Rebecca holding Raven's hand and almost yelped. No! They can't be together! SENPAI IS MINEEEE

Serena ran into Rebecca as she held hands with Raven, and squeaked a little. "S-sorry!"

objecty

Thank you.

Dino

Oh gosh, is this going to be one of those awkward romance murder RPGs?

SpicyMeatball

Akari faced Alyssa again, "Y-ya, i'm fine."

objecty

Thank you.

Rekekka

"This is going to be one of those days huh?" Raven muttered under his breath.

"Oh, ugh, it's ok." Rebecca said. "Who are you?"
"Go to Brazil."

SpicyMeatball

"I'm Serena. Who are you guys?"
She looked at Raven. He was...kind of cute....but, she didn't have that fluttering interest in him that a lot of people had. She looked back at the both of them.