News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

CYOA

Started by objecty, Dec 23, 2016, 10:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

another one

You need at least 3 choices. Unless you need to pick a name for something, in which case you can make it a free question with no choices and u can do whatevezzzzzzz

Make it strange.

Do not make all the choices the same.

Peridot wakes up.
A: "CLODS!"
B: "clods?"
C: "clods."
D: get up
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

D

Peridot slips on Steven's shield.

A CLOD
B Pick it up
C Throw it put the window.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

objecty

A

She falls on her face.

A. CLODCLODCLOD
B. Play with pumpkin puppy
C. clod. Clod. CLod. CLOd. CLOD. CLOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Shpore

B

Pumpkin Puppy nudges her

A. Clods
B. Clods
C. Check on Lapis
(am I doing this right)

NasomiXIV

A

The end.

A. Reality
B. TBG
C. Never again.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

objecty

A

Peridot goes back into reality, after a short period of being in insanity.

Lapis wakes up. Lapis choices:

A. Check on Peridot
B. Go back to bed.
C. watch TV
Thank you.

Starmeadows

A.

Periclod's kinda fine so

A. Fuse
B. Kiss
C. Dissaprove lapidot

objecty

pls add lapidot to ship-o-meter smiley

anyway uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't pickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ok A because why not

What do they form? free question. no options.
Thank you.

Shpore

Uhhhhhhhh
/pick randomly
Aquamarine? Idk

What do you do now
A. Summon weapon
B. Find Steven
C. BIDOOF

objecty

K they form an Aquamarine

C. A Bidoof shows up and is flushed down a MeepMorp made of toilets.

Aquamarine actions:

A: Freak out and unfuse.
B: Create MeepMorp
C: Just be confused and stare
Thank you.

Shpore

B.

I create a MeepMorp out of video games.

A: Create another MeepMorp
B: Unfuse
C: OMG BIDOOF WASN'T FLUSHED DOWN SOMEHOW

objecty

C

Bidoof the Totally Not Trash attacks!

A. use metal powers to levitate video games from MeepMorp to destroy Bidoof
B. use water powers to tsunami/hurricane/whatever to destroy Bidoof
C. Once upon a time there was a Bidoof. He was so ugly that he died.
Thank you.

Shpore

A.
I give bidoof all the video games.

A. Worship bidoof
B. Bidoof is awesome
C. Bidoof

objecty

C

Because what Bidoof does is not specified, he dies from ugliness and all Bidoof is banned from CYOA for the rest of Page 1.

Aquaramine action:

A. Unfuse
B. Be confused
C. Go to Steven and ask why his shield was in the barn
Thank you.

Shpore

C.

Steven says "A Bidoof brought it there"

A. Attack Steven for no reason
B. Summon weapon
C. Unfuse

Faressain

B.

Aquamarine summons the almighty hammer.

A. Attack Steven for no reason.
B. Reason with him.
C. Randomly attack Serperior and Sylveon who are on trip on Tokyo for no reason in particular.
D. Unfuse.
E. Take his shield.
F. Wait for what happens next.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Starmeadows

F.

Tweens appear.

A. omg is that
B. YES
C. Be Dipper
D. Be mabel
E. Unfuse
F. attack something

objecty

B

Dipper actions:

A: Freak out

Mabel actions:

B: Knit sweaters
C: Doodle Waddles

Steven actions:

D: Freak out
E: Kiss Mabel because Stabel

Aquamarine actions:

F: Unfuse
G: Freak out
H. Run back to the barn
Thank you.

Starmeadows

C.

But hark!

One of the waddles drawings comes to life!

A. Freak out
B. flirt with Steven
C. knit sweaters

Faressain

C.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

This universe:
A. Wait, check another universe for Serperior and Sylveon and for jokes.
B. Freak out more.
C. Kiss Table because Stable
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Starmeadows

B.  You freak out for five seconds before Dipper and Steven start to interact.

A. Watch.
B. Who are you again?
C. <infinitive>

Shpore

C.

Infinityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

A. Pi
B. 3.14
C. 1 billion digits of pi