News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

World of Pokemon - Transformed

Started by objecty, Dec 23, 2016, 04:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

faressain said I could so don't yell at me B)

1. BE KIND OF REALISTIC
This means no godmodding, mary sues, metagaming, generally powerplaying, etc. This also means: do dice rolls if you're trying to do a double backflip and land on someone's head. But clearly this will not be too realistic, this is Pokémon.
2. DON'T AUTOMATICALLY INSERT YOURSELF
This means to wait for me to verify your sign-up, this is mainly so you don't turn into too OP of a Pokémon early on.
3. MAXIMUM FIVE ROLES
This is to make sure that someone doesn't have five gazillion more roles than someone else, and also so one person does not run out of colors.
4. USE MOVES THAT YOUR POKEMON CAN ACTUALLY LEARN
Go to Bulbapedia or a similar website to find out what moves your Pokémon can learn at its level. If you want, you can have a TM/HM randomly appear and have your character use it, but do a 1d2 dice roll and have it only succeed on 1.
5. NO CHRONICLES OF POKEMON CHARACTERS
This is not Chronicles of Pokémon. New bad guys and ships will be discovered as we go along. So no Stagnes, SunShipping, ETC.
6. NO TROLLING!!!!!!
This means no
Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailI kill everyone with a gun
7. DON'T BE A COMPLETE JERK

ok sign up sheet. Do the sign up sheet in the color that your character speaks in. For example, the character I have signed up as below speaks in purple.

Name:
Personality:
Human appearance:
Pokémon:
Pokémon appearance:
Other:

here's mine:

Name: Karen
Personality: Timid, observant, quiet, shy, smart, good leader
Human appearance: Long red hair, dark blue eyes
Pokémon: Nidoran
Pokémon appearance: Typical Nidoran, with darker spots and dark blue eyes instead of red.
Other:

characters:

Karen - F - Nidoran
Nakano - F - Eevee
Kitaro - M - Eevee
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Faressain

Whoa! This'll hit me pretty hard. (Also, only 1 character for now, B-c I just hit 9 characters on CoPKMN, and well, I'm going to see how much it takes for this to become fenomen like CoPKMN.)

Name: Nakano
Personality: Cheerish, funny, cowardly, dumb, but friendly.
Human appearance: Wears flower tutu along jeans, green striped shirt (with one yellow stripe). 1.34 meters tall, Aquamarine eyes, tall brown hair.
Pokémon: Eevee
Pokémon appearance: Has peach star on her forehead printed and Aquamarine eyes, otherwise similiar to normal Eevee.
Other: N/A
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Wolfslime123

Name: Kitaro
Personality: Friendly, prefers range over melee, can be somewhat lazy.
Human appearance: Dark drown eyes, short black hair, light skin.
Pokémon: Eevee
Pokémon appearance: Has a just slightly  lighter circle pattern on his forehead (foreshadow?). Also has a raindrop shape on his chest.
Other: None
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Kitaro waits in the before-life (Hey, if there's an afterlife!)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

Thank you.

Wolfslime123

Kitaro was going home with Karen and started to feel very strange...
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

Nakano was there too

and Karen felt weird too.

"Ugh..."
Thank you.

Wolfslime123

Kitaro felt kinda tingly but not nauseous.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

"bleh."

she falls flat on her face
Thank you.

Wolfslime123

Kitaro started to black out. "A-are you..." He slid down against the wall unconscious as well
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

shrinking and shapeshifting is occurring
Thank you.

Wolfslime123

Kitaro wakes up. "Wha?" He looks down at himself and faints again.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

"Erk... Umm...Why can't I reach keyboard now?" Nakano felt weird, but definitelly had seen worse, like death of her grandma in age of 10. "Can anyone say what happened?"

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Wolfslime123

When Kitaro wakes up he notices he is crawling. "(Wait, why am I crawling? But it still feels like normal walking...)". Kitaro made a leap up the chair and almost knocks over the chair Nanako is on. ("Sorry!")
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

"Eevee? Noveeeeee! (An Eevee? Wait. Whaaaaaaaaaaa!)" Nakano looked at her arms, which became paws... " 'Vee... (Ah, and I'm the one, too...)"

Wolfslime123

Kitaro decides to accept he walks on 4 legs now because it's not uncomfortable.

"(Okay, what just happened... why are we Pokemon now? and why are you a poison dinosaur!)"

Kitaro yelled pointing to Karen.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

"(I dunno what it is, but... I don't know!)' Nakano stood on fours, cause of it's uncomfortable to her to stay on two now.

objecty

Karen wakes up and stands up.

"(Whoa! What happened? I'm a dinosaur-thingy???) NI! NIDORAN!"
Thank you.

Faressain

Wolfslime123

Kitaro decides to think rationally. "(So, now that we're pokemon what do we do? We obviously can't do human things very well now,)"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

"(We could spar! That's what they did!)" Astupid idea flew though Nakano's Head

objecty

"(We should get away from here. Humans will be staring at us and try to put us in zoos. Then we should get supplies, find a place for a new home, and train then.)"
Thank you.