News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Swaps Island - The Crash

Started by objecty, Dec 18, 2016, 01:53:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

YEP IM TRYING THIS AGAIN

One day, you decide to enter a contest. You know you probably won't win, but you don't mind.

A few months later, you receive a note in the mail:

Dear Contestant,

You have won the contest! You win a free ticket to a tropical island.
Your plane leaves tomorrow at 3PM.
DON'T BE LATE.

-Contest Dude

table of contents:

Prologue: The Plane
Chapter 1: The Crash

end of contents.

rules:
do stuff
don't do more stuff until I reply to your stuff, unless it is minor stuff. i.e. don't say 'I craft a fishing pole' then immediately post 'I fish' you have to wait for me to verify crafting a fishing pole. minor stuff is talking and eating/drinking supplies that you already have.
don't ruin it plz
have fun

Name:
Appearance(for now):
Personality:
Inventorry(not stuff from past, and your inventory must be verified by plane people):
other:

characters:
Faressain:
Name: Itaku
Appearance(for now): 1.67m high, well-built, dark hair, short beard with short mustache, turquoise eyes. wears dark jacket on top of white shirt, dark pants and black shoes.
Personality: He is serious, caring and romantic, though some bit of trickster... Religious.
Inventorry(not stuff from past, and your inventory must be verified by plane people): Watch and a phone.
other: NGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Swap Form: Demon Eye
Swap Color Text: Red

Smiley100P:
Name: 'The Survivalist'
Appearance(for now): She wears all black.
Personality: She's very much of a survivalist.
Inventorry(not stuff from past, and your inventory must be verified by plane people): a phone, and a bunch of survival gear.
other:idk
Swap Form: Cloudtail
Swap Color Text: White

Coolman2443
Name: Dieck
Appearance: short brown hair with a liht blue shirt and black jeans. Wears combat boots for some odd reason.
Personality: A natural born leader, but a bit cocky.
Inventory: Phone, suitcase full of a weeks worth of clothing, A modified wind up flashlight that also acts as a charger, and some basic traveling cleaning supplies.
Other: Is sometimes called Richard Richardman
Swap Form: Zorua
Swap Color Text: Purple

Name: Wolf
Appearance(for now): Grey coat, Dark brown eyes, black hair... um... white shirt, jeans.
Personality: Curious
Inventorry(not stuff from past, and your inventory must be verified by plane people): 100% charged phone, charger, Snapple
other: likes computers. IS A HUMAN. (nicknamed wolf.)
Swap Form: ?
Swap Color Text: ?
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Faressain

Name: Itaku
Appearance(for now): 1.67m high, well-built, dark hair, short beard with short mustache, turquoise eyes. wears dark jacket on top of white shirt, dark pants and black shoes.
Personality: He is serious, caring and romantic, though some bit of trickster... Religious.
Inventorry(not stuff from past, and your inventory must be verified by plane people): Watch and a phone.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

objecty

Quote from: FaressainName: Itaku
accepted. noice with the appearance.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

Name: You don't know that.
Inventorry(not stuff from past, and your inventory must be verified by plane people): a phone, and a bunch of survival gear.

objecty

Quote from: Smiley100PName: You don't know that.

add name
Thank you.

Starmeadows

Name: You don't know that.  She's just referred to as, "The Survivalist".

objecty

ok now we need 1 more person to start.
Thank you.

Rekekka

Name: Dieck
Appearance: short brown hair with a liht blue shirt and black jeans. Wears combat boots for some odd reason.
Personality: A natural born leader, but a bit cocky.
Inventory: Phone, suitcase full of a weeks worth of clothing, A modified wind up flashlight that also acts as a charger, and some basic traveling cleaning supplies.
Other: Is sometimes called Richard Richardman
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

objecty

Prologue: The Plane

You have just arrived at the airport, and you hear this:

The plane is leaving in thirty minutes, please board the plane soon.

You still have time to get coffee or a salad or whatever.
Thank you.

Faressain

Itaku buys a hot-dog, eating it with extra-spice and watches anime of Pokemon XYZ on phone.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

objecty

Quote from: FaressainItaku buys a hot-dog, eating it with extra-spice and watches anime of Pokemon XYZ on phone.

The hot dog is very delicious, and indeed very spicy.

The episode is not very good, but is still fine.

Your phone gives you an alert: WARNING: BATTERY AT 10%.

The plane is leaving in twenty-five minutes, please board the plane soon.
Thank you.

Faressain

"Welp... Too bad I didn't charge it..." Itaku turns it off and prepares to take off.

objecty

Quote from: Faressain"Welp... Too bad I didn't charge it..." Itaku turns it off and prepares to take off.

You take an empty seat on the plane.

There's not much more room on the plane, there must only be a few more people who need to board.
Thank you.

Starmeadows

objecty

Quote from: Smiley100PShe walks on.

The plane is leaving in twenty minutes, please board the plane soon.
Thank you.

Rekekka

Dieck walks onto the plane and takes a seat, sipping on his coffee.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

Itaku just watches when his plane will take off.

objecty

It leaves.

(i'll write chapter 1 later I'm playing spore)
Thank you.

Rekekka

"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

While taku impatiently watches the time...

objecty

Chapter 1: The Crash

The plane seems to be falling.

Hmm... it isn't supposed to land in three hours. What's going on?

BOOM

you are knocked unconscious.

When you wake up, you find that only a few passengers survived. The rest are dead, along with the pilot.

You also find that you crashed on an island. Definitely not the island you were supposed to go to.

And... you feel... different.

Like you aren't the same as you were before.

... Huh.

Probably should figure that out.
Thank you.

Starmeadows

She looks at a reflection of herself at a stream.

Rekekka

Dieck looks at the reflection on his phone.
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

Itaku at first rubs his eye/eyes then tries to look at his arm, ifany

objecty

Quote from: Smiley100PShe looks at a reflection of herself at a stream.

When the Survivalist looks in the stream, she sees a white cat.
Hey, what's going on? Why can't I move?
The Survivalist's swap form has been revealed: Cloudpaw!

Quote from: coolman2443Dieck looks at the reflection on his phone.

Instead of himself, Dieck sees something that looks like... a purple fox with a big fluffy thing on its head?
ZORUA TIRED.
Dieck's swap form has been revealed: Zorua!

Quote from: FaressainItaku at first rubs his eye/eyes then tries to look at his arm, if any

Itaku attempts to rub his eyes.
He feels like he is poking himself in the eye with his arms, but he has more arms and they aren't that stable.
Itaku tries to look at one, but he finds himself going around in circles.

Oh, and he's flying.
Then he catches a glimpse of one. It looks like a red tentacle.
FLY AWAY. WAIT FOR NIGHT.
Thank you.