News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The birthday Necromancy Game

Started by Seanbobe, Dec 12, 2016, 02:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seanbobe

You may only post on your birthday or if someone else has posted today.
(This is a rare one) double posting allowed.
I may bump occasionally which does not count for the game.
No images allowed.
To calculate score:
First poster for the day: gets points equal to number of days since last post (max 30). Everyone else: gets the same number of points as the previous poster. This counts toward both their score and the first poster for the day.

Since today is my birthday this post is for the game and counts as 30 points.

Scores:
Seanbobe: 30
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

redgreenandblue

bump for the flood again

unless of course it happens to be someone's birthday, in which case I could delete this I guess
🌱

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

30 + 30 = 60
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh