News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Remnants of the TBGs - A Silly RP

Started by Tymewalk, Dec 09, 2016, 04:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

The year is 2582. Once the internet became a part of the real world, the world was quickly destroyed.

The few survivors have been sent to prowl the remnants of the country known as the "TBGs".

You are one of these survivors. Your goal is to find rare artifacts and research the history of this strange land.

(This is not a serious RPG BTW. Jump in whenever you like and do random stuff :P)

Sign-up:

Name:
Appearance:
Notes:

Here's me:

Name: Timmy
Appearance: Boy with a tommygun also named Timmy
Notes: not much lol
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Faressain

Name: Trebonth
Appearance: Apparently the swordsman, who practiced on another inscenisation when world pretty much died.
Notes: Has CD-reader, of which abilities Trebonth doesn't know. It can be just a normal CD-reader, must be researched...
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Tymewalk

Timmy prowls the land, searching old, broken-down buildings.

Out of the corner of his eye, he spots- wait! Could that be-

It is! Covered in dust and damaged from the elements, but it is an ancient inscription!

Brushing away some of the dust, he then sees the ancient tablet:

He sadly does not know the lore, but he'll find out! Who is this "Le Old Creepy Creep" associating with "Jerry"? What ancient trades took place?

And this "Sans" character? What is a "hot dog"?

Perhaps he will find some of these "hot dogs".
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Name: Jerry
Appearance: Like a buisnessman
Notes: is a buisnessman
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Tymewalk

Quote from: coolman2443Name: Jerry
Appearance: Like a buisnessman
Notes: is a buisnessman
Quote from: FaressainName: Trebonth
Appearance: Apparently the swordsman, who practiced on another inscenisation when world pretty much died.
Notes: Has CD-reader, of which abilities Trebonth doesn't know. It can be just a normal CD-reader, must be researched...
Both accepted. (Although you're auto-accepted anyways :P)

Timmy walked around the desert, and there he saw another artifact!

He excitedly grabbed the inscription, but alas, this paper had been destroyed. It was cut, faded, and even burned. Clearly time did not treat all artifacts with the same respect.

Faressain

Trebonth sees the ruins of rather big buildings. Upon one of these, he finds a note -

What? There was another Trebonth? Weird. And who's that Faressain? And what's the determination? And what's Terraria or Egg Cave? - he asked himself.

He looks at another notes, made by someone, who's name didn't know, and seemingly Fares?

Quote from: Chronicles note:"(...Wait, you
Steve- -s then k- Agnes.-  -st his grip and fell to the ground, finally d-

He couldn't figure parts of words,

Quote from: Chronicles notes:-nes was in grief on loss of S- -urred. She couldn't say anyt- -sed eyes, with heart attack.- -ose her grip on world, like did- -nish blood trickling out from wounds. She co- -he fell on ground, choking on her cry, most likely de-

"What was that?" Trebonth asked... "Hmm, let's try exploring."

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

findanegg

Name: Ruorst
Appearance: Long coat, face stained grey from ashes, wears flip shades though he doesn't know what they are
Notes: Perhaps related to someone distant?
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Faressain

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailName: Ruorst
Appearance: Long coat, face stained grey from ashes, wears flip shades though he doesn't know what they are
Notes: Perhaps related to someone distant?

(Tyme said, it's auto-accepted.)

Trebonth tried to find a data on them, but he hits on something... distant?

Trebonth looked in confusion. Who used that thing? He looked forward to see what was Agnes, Steve, John or another Trebonth... Or even mysterious characters... First bet could be either that building. He looked at Serperior and Sylveon skulls, then at the ashes of Trebonth and skeleton of John, whose had notes on them... He carefully readed them and he found up, Agnes was human before, that John had Staff of Fire etc.

findanegg

Ruorst picked up an artifact.
(don't have access to a paint program rn so you'll have to draw the artifact)
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Faressain

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailRuorst picked up an artifact.
(don't have access to a paint program rn so you'll have to draw the artifact)

You can write one if you want.

Back to topic...

Trebonth grabbed these notes and got them into place...

What... It makes more confusions. But wait... he take skulls of Steve, John and Agnes and vial of Trebonth's ashes... It didn't seem familiar at all... But he ran to group... "Guys... I found something..."

Tymewalk

Feel free to link just posts if you can't draw.

Timmy uncovers another artifact.

https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=1084

"What is this? What game did they play? And why are they angry? How come nobody has won?"

He pockets the inscription for later.

He then notices Ruorst.

Faressain

Trebonth brings the skulls of the things. "I've found them. With a flavour text."

He then finds another artifact... https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3091

"Wait... why was it lost so quickly?"

Tymewalk

Timmy walks up to Trebonth.

"I'm not sure. I've seen others lost, but this one..."

He gazes at the object.

"Perhaps they simply found a new one?"

Faressain

"I wonder if we find a way to revive or at least feel what they had as living before..." Trebonth said.

findanegg

https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3360
https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3264
What were these artifacts? They had his name written in them, in some sort of...commands?
Commands as they seemed, they were oddly written. Instead of simply telling him what to do (i.e. "Ruorst, drill a hole through the ground"), they stated that he actually did what they wanted (i.e. "Ruorst drilled a hole through the ground"). Why would these ancient artifacts want him to drill a hole in the ground? And how would they know of his name?

Faressain

Suddenly, Trebonth gets the artifact, where spirits of dead person resided... https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=2921.50

He suddenly felt slight burning sensation, then urge to sob after some deaths of TBGland... Wait... But he was just role-playing as them... "I hope... third time is a real charm. And that I find out my goal here..."

...but nobody from RPs came...

Starmeadows

Name: V
Appearance: Average V
Notes: V

Tymewalk

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailhttps://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3360
What were these artifacts? They had his name written in them, in some sort of...commands?
Commands as they seemed, they were oddly written. Instead of simply telling him what to do (i.e. "Ruorst, drill a hole through the ground"), they stated that he actually did what they wanted (i.e. "Ruorst drilled a hole through the ground"). Why would these ancient artifacts want him to drill a hole in the ground? And how would they know of his name?
Timmy stared.

"Interesting. But then if artifacts with your name are so easy to find, then why hasn't my name come up yet?"

Starmeadows

V walks around and finds a random artifact.

findanegg

Quote from: Tymewalk
Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailhttps://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3360
Timmy stared.

"Interesting. But then if artifacts with your name are so easy to find, then why hasn't my name come up yet?"
"That's odd."

Faressain

"Very odd..."Trebonth said. "Do I hear something?"

Tymewalk

Quote from: Faressain"Very odd..."Trebonth said. "Do I hear something?"
"No, nothing but the wind."

Faressain

"Hmm... i thought I heard something, but that's nothing, because everyone except us are dead pretty much...

Tymewalk

Timmy continues to wander.

Ugh, just a collapsed building.

He goes inside anyways since it's his job to map out the houses, but he doesn't like it.

Faressain

Ferreton tried to see if he could upload data... Looks like CD-driver when inserted note, becomes vibrating... He unloads it... "Eh, nothing to look at... I'm just trying to see if this works..."