News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Undertale MFG

Started by TheTealWashableMarker, Nov 13, 2016, 05:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTealWashableMarker

Beagel's old roleplay is pretty, well, old and I don't think Beagel is active there anymore. So I made this.
Please play or watch a let's play of Undertale before playing, games are much better experienced themselves rather than the TBGs versions.

Signup Sheet:
Child name:
Child age (between 8-14 would be prefered but any age is fine):
Child soul colour (Does not have to be one of the souls in-game. I'm letting you be creative with this.):
Child main shirt colour:
Child stripe/s colour:
1 or 2 stripes?:
Child appearance (The more detailed you are, the more detail your character you have. If you don't state some features I'll make them up. This is optional by the way, but, as said before, I'll make up anything you don't tell me.):
Anything else you would like to state about the child?:

Currency is Gold, and you may gain XP. You will be notified when you gain gold/XP or level up.
To open the menu, post either "CTRL", "OPEN" or "MENU". Your stats and options will be listed.
To make an action in battle, post the action you would like to do e.g. "MERCY" then "SPARE".
To do anything at all really, just post the action.

Happy roleplaying, and *STAY DETERMINED!
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Rekekka

Signup Sheet:
Child name: Emily
Child age (between 8-14 would be prefered but any age is fine): 16
Child soul colour: Yellow
Child main shirt colour: Blue
Child stripe/s colour: A darker Blue
1 or 2 stripes?: 1
Anything else you would like to state about the child?: Loves fantasy tales so much. :3
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Faressain

Signup Sheet:
Child name: Farreus
Child age (between 8-14 would be prefered but any age is fine): 17
Child soul colour (Does not have to be one of the souls in-game. I'm letting you be creative with this.): Maroon
Child main shirt colour: Light Blue
Child stripe/s colour: Gray
1 or 2 stripes?: 2 stripes
Child appearance (The more detailed you are, the more detail your character you have. If you don't state some features I'll make them up. This is optional by the way, but, as said before, I'll make up anything you don't tell me.): 1.78 m high, Black eyes, has scar over his head after brawl, while also having unusually duct-tape ring-shaped thing on his hand and hammer made from paper, wood and duct tape (which isn't exactly the hammer), and has watch at his wrist.
Anything else you would like to state about the child?: Loves patriotism.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Starmeadows

Child name: Steve
Child age (between 8-14 would be prefered but any age is fine): 13
Child soul colour (Does not have to be one of the souls in-game. I'm letting you be creative with this.): Can it alternate all flashy-like like in HS?  If so, blue, orange, and green.  If not, just blue.
Child stripe/s colour: Orange, green
1 or 2 stripes?: 2
Anything else you would like to state about the child?: Nahhhh

NasomiXIV

Signup Sheet:
Child name:Frisk
Child age (between 8-14 would be prefered but any age is fine):Unknown
Child soul colour (Does not have to be one of the souls in-game. I'm letting you be creative with this.):Red
Child main shirt colour:Blue
Child stripe/s colour:Purple
1 or 2 stripes?:2
Anything else you would like to state about the child?:Same one as in the game. May change to Chara depending on actions.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

NasomiXIV

WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Wolfslime123

Child name: Jim
Child age (between 8-14 would be prefered but any age is fine):
Child soul colour (Does not have to be one of the souls in-game. I'm letting you be creative with this.): Green
Child stripe/s colour: Orange
1 or 2 stripes?: 1
Anything else you would like to state about the child?: He stays DETERMINED!
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TheTealWashableMarker

Sorry for inactivity! I'll get you files soon, I promise...

Wolfslime123

Um... can I modify my character? wait... hold on... CHARACTER. Wut.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: Wolfslime123Um... can I modify my character? wait... hold on... CHARACTER. Wut.
Yeah, sure, you can modify your characyer as much as you like until you get a file. Once you have a file, your character description is rock solid and there is no changing, so make sure you're happy with it before agreeing to recieve your file.

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: BeagelWHERES ME FILE
With that attitude become a jedi you will not.

:P

TheTealWashableMarker

Omg, I've been so stupud this whole time. I wanted to wait until I could use a computer to make the files because I wanted some images, but I just realised I could've done images on a mobile device. :(

TheTealWashableMarker

By the way, if your character's soul colour is not one in the game, please tell me what trait the colour is.

TheTealWashableMarker

Coolman, your file is ready. Would you like to recieve it or not?

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: coolman2443Sure, why not?
Okay, here it is.

TheTealWashableMarker

Faressain, before your file will be ready, I require you to state the trait that is associated with the Maroon soul. If you still want a file please do so.

TheTealWashableMarker

Smiley100P, I will allow a flashing soul. Your file is ready. Would you like to recieve it?

TheTealWashableMarker

SuperDoom1, it isn't the same Frisk in the game if they change into Chara :P

Anyways, your file is ready. Would you like to recieve it?

TheTealWashableMarker

Wolfsime123, your file is ready. Would you like to recieve it?

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarker

Wait, you haven't done the signup sheet yet. Please do so before I can offer you a file.

objecty

Wait, you haven't done the signup sheet yet. Please do so before I can offer you a file.

Oh, guess I forgot.

But you have only given file to Cools! Why have you not given everyone else their files?

Child name: Artemis
Child age (between 8-14 would be prefered but any age is fine): 13
Child soul colour (Does not have to be one of the souls in-game. I'm letting you be creative with this.): turquoise cyan TEAL
Child main shirt colour: purple
Child stripe/s colour: lime green
1 or 2 stripes?: 2
Anything else you would like to state about the child?: wants everyone to get their files already
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Wolfslime123

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerWolfsime123, your file is ready. Would you like to recieve it?
y
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Ok, trait is somewhat complicated as it's Patriotism. Just like it says on tin in others. And ya.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783