News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

R00M5:I Have 2 Spots Left

Started by TheWatcherOne, Nov 12, 2016, 11:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcherOne

Here is my list so far, and thanks to the players who wanted to try my MFG!
I really enjoy writing storyline and various R00M5 for you! The map is getting closer every 4-5 hours. It's really growing fast and already in 2 languages and being translated into a third one! AND YOU GUYS ARE A PART OF IT. So, don't hesitate to give me your comments about your experience of R00M5 to help me modify some content so it suits to more types of players/readers. I am really opened to criticism and changing my storylines/characters/script/structure etc...

-Tyme
-Beagel
-Trepak
-alexphan
-TealWashableMarker

I wanted to make it a 8 players game to divide the thing into 2 ''areas'' but I had to adapt it to the 7 players format of the site.

So who will dare to enter the R00M5?

-SUBJECT.002 EMPTY SLOT

-SUBJECT.003 (Special Gameplay,mix between Regular Player and NPC/HumanAI)

Contact me for further explanations about the subjects numbers or anything.
If I dont have any willing players for SUBJECT.003, I will contact ONE of my CURRENT players to see if he/she can fit Subject.003's role, which would imply switching storyline for him/her, emptying a new ''Subject.001'' or ''Subject.002'' slot.

If you have any questions or need any further information, remember I am there...watching.

-The Watcher One.

TheTealWashableMarker

Wait, so what's the difference between Subject 1 and 2? I thought they were just whether you were the first or second player to join...
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

TheWatcherOne

Subject 1 and 2 have the same BASE STORY....like...the same story for the first 2-3 rooms. Then, their paths are determined by their actions.
They are starting with the same base, but in 2 different areas of the Facility.
They can, and surely WILL eventually meet each other.
Subject 3 is still in progress and will be totally different.

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: TheWatcherOneSubject 1 and 2 have the same BASE STORY....like...the same story for the first 2-3 rooms. Then, their paths are determined by their actions.
They are starting with the same base, but in 2 different areas of the Facility.
They can, and surely WILL eventually meet each other.
Subject 3 is still in progress and will be totally different.
Oh, okay. So whoever next joins as a Subject 2 I will meet them? Fun!

TheWatcherOne

You could meet a Subject.001, but you cannot meet a Subject.002 since you are in the same area with rooms patterns that will never cross each other. Subject.001 and .002 will eventually meet (if everything is in order for it to happen, of course) to put pieces of the puzzle together and learn more about the whole storyline and their purpose there, etc...
There a looooooooooooot of pieces to put together in that one, I can tell ya'

Tymewalk

Quote from: TheWatcherOneI wanted to make it a 8 players game to divide the thing into 2 ''areas'' but I had to adapt it to the 7 players format of the site.
You could make it a 6-players for 3 each?

Unless that involves changing what's been done. :P
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

TurquoiseTabby

I will join... Do I need to fill out any forms?
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

TheWatcherOne

No...I will add your file to the game files section.

NasomiXIV

WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Yeroc8

Why is there a bunch of topics? Is this the right one to join?
If it is, I join

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Yeroc8

objecty

Quote from: Yeroc8Why is there a bunch of topics? Is this the right one to join?
If it is, I join
The other ones are for playing in.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Yeroc8

But I thought those went on the other forum

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: Yeroc8But I thought those went on the other forum
Oh yeah, the creator decided to create multiple in one topic for some reason.