News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

R00M5

Started by TheWatcherOne, Nov 08, 2016, 08:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcherOne

Hi. I am The Watcher One. All I'm going to tell you is what I see in my hundreds of monitors. I am watching you, and I have the obligation to help you get out of this as long as you cooperate and respect the code. Here is what I see... You wake up in a dark room... You look around you, all you can see is a door right in front of you. There is a paper on the floor. You feel something in your left pocket. AND there is a loud knocking noise coming from the room in front of you.

You have ONE CHOICE:
1-Take the paper and read it.
2-Look into your pocket to see what is in there.
3-Open the door to see what's making that noise immediately.

Answer the number corresponding to your choice, AND feel free to give more information of any sort, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask, I MUST help you if you cooperate and respect the code.

-The Watcher One.

objecty

Hi there!

I would like a file.

Welcome to the TBGs!

(Go to Game Files, then create: R00M5 - Beagel's File and then I will respond to start the story.)
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Tymewalk

I'd like a file.

This sounds fun.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Alex The JPEG

Sounds cool!  I'll have a file.

Also, you should probably put in your title the number of files (like 5FG or 4FG), because an unlimited file game would be a pain to handle. :P
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

TheWatcherOne

you mean the number of players??
I could take up to ten of them

Karanrimé

Quote from: TheWatcherOneyou mean the number of players??
I could take up to ten of them
The actual file limit is seven, for organization reasons.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

TheWatcherOne

Okay....could you put it in the title? I can't figure out how to change my post's title...
I would take seven of them easily....at first I didnt want any limit my texts are written in a folder I just have to copy paste the answers and modify them a little accordingly.
Sorry to cause so much trouble for my damn game! hahaha

Trepak

Trouble is fine. I remember the first time I tried to make an MFG. So many mistakes can be made. Also, I'd like a file.
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

TheTealWashableMarker

Nice! I'll order 1 file with a side of extra fun. :P
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

TheWatcherOne