News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

[imprisoned.|] - 6 spaces left

Started by TheTealWashableMarker, Oct 24, 2016, 07:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTealWashableMarker

You have awoken in a small, dimly-lit room with 6 other people. There is no visible exit. You have no recollection of what happened, or why you are here. Your clothes have been replaced with thin, dirty, cheap cloths, all of which too big for you. All you know is that you are starving, finding it hard to breath, and cold. You must escape, but can you do it alone?

Signup Sheet:
Name:
Gender (doesn't have to be male or female):
Number (up to 7):
Appearance (including height in this section would be appreciated - doesn't have to be exact):

Please don't describe personality, interests, past or backstory etc. here. It's more fun if it's revealed during the roleplay.

Character List:

#1 -
#2 -
#3 -
#4 - Will, 17, male, taller than average, brown hair & green eyes
#5 -
#6 -
#7 -

RULES:
1. Use the signup sheet below* if you wish to take part. 7 members and the roleplay shall begin.
2. Keep it realistic, and don't make it easy for yourself. (e.g. Something like "Suddenly Jim was teleported out of the room and he was free!" would not be allowed and your post will be ignored.)
3. You will tell your character to do an action, and I will tell you what happens. (e.g. "Jim jumps up and down." Me: "@JimTBGs - Nothing happens. Jim's feet begin to hurt from the hard floor, however."
4. No Mary Sues (a character with no flaws) or Godmodding (Being able to do something unrealistic e.g. "Jim used his magic powers to make a door and he escaped!" Posts like these will also be ignored.)
5. Don't be mean to other players. Banter and bickering is okay, but don't turn it into bullying.
6. HAVE FUN!

edit: *I noticed this mistake but decided to keep it for the lols.
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Dino

Name: Will
Number: 4
Appearance: Taller than average, brown hair, green eyes.

TheTealWashableMarker

I was expecting to cringe at my past self but, honestly? I don't mean to boast, but...This is so much better from me than I expected. It felt like I was reading a recent RPG by someone else. So yeah, I don't mean to give off the wrong message, but good job past me. You made better roleplays than I thought.

Was originally gonna bump this for cringe but now I actually wanna do this. Anyone wanna join? (plus it's a little unfair on Dino if I just abandon this)

TheTealWashableMarker

TheTealWashableMarker

NasomiXIV

Name: Arcanoid
Gender (doesn't have to be male or female): Male
Number (up to 7): 6
Appearance (including height in this section would be appreciated - doesn't have to be exact): A living arcade machine. His name is often mispronounced as 'Arkanoid', a popular Breakout clone.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Faressain

What the hell? I swore there was denial of Teal here and app of me here, too!
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: FaressainWhat the hell? I swore there was denial of Teal here and app of me here, too!
...oh my god

EVERY TOPIC HAS POSTS REMOVED

Faressain

Name: Fares
Number: 1
Appearance: Average height, short, brown hair and blue eyes.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

TheTealWashableMarker

Accepted, Fares.

SD1, as said in my missing post, this RPG is mostly-realistic, so please only apply with human characters.

Dino

Will walks around for a second to find a wall, then attempts to walk the perimeter of the room, with a hand trailing along the wall.

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarker7 members and the roleplay shall begin.

CellularData

Name: they refuse to tell anyone.  they prefer to be called "6"
Gender (doesn't have to be male or female): unclear.
Number (up to 7): 6
Appearance (including height in this section would be appreciated - doesn't have to be exact): very skinny, and pretty short.  has very messy brown hair.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please