News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Time's Up! (1 -30-1, DiofaWiki, sanjayraj, shpeters, sportsude, tbg52)

Started by bluecat600, Jan 20, 2013, 04:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluecat600

Just so you know:

How to play
First, tell me to start/join a game.
There are 6 slots for each game.
There are 6 rounds:
Round 1: 24 hours to post
Round 2: 16 hours to post
Round 3: 12 hours to post
Round 4: 6 hours to post
Round 5: 4 hours to post
Round 6: 2 hours to post.
Example of what you have to do:
Player 1: Post. (then they say a name of a player, eg: Player3.)
Then Player 3 has to post before 24 hours before it's Time Up!  
If player 3 does post, they post a name too and so on until someone
is out! Then we start the next round.
Garlic bread enthusiast.
================================================================
I am a random kid on the interwebs with a poor sense of humour and many awful puns to share with you

bluecat600

The starter player has been chosen. It is tbg52

tbg52, you have 24 hours.

Starting from.... NOW!
Garlic bread enthusiast.
I am a random kid on the interwebs with a poor sense of humour and many awful puns to share with you

bluecat600

Garlic bread enthusiast.

DiofaWiki

HELP SAVE IGOOGLE!!!GENERATION 475: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 61 to the generation. Social experiment B.
GENERATION 0: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 76587 to the generation. Social experiment C.

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

bluecat600

Garlic bread enthusiast.

bluecat600

Garlic bread enthusiast.

bluecat600

Sanjayraj has been chosen.

The round starts... Nao! :)

You have just 16 hours this time!
Garlic bread enthusiast.

DiofaWiki

HELP SAVE IGOOGLE!!!GENERATION 475: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 61 to the generation. Social experiment B.
GENERATION 0: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 76587 to the generation. Social experiment C.

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

DiofaWiki

bluecat600

Quote from: sanjayrajPost.

Who to? You have to say who you post to.
Garlic bread enthusiast.

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

Obsidiana

Bluecat600's alternate account!

DiofaWiki

DiofaWiki

bluecat600

Shpeters hasn't posted. It's Time Up! :3

It's time for round 3.

Starting player is 30-1.

Time starts... Now!
Garlic bread enthusiast.

DiofaWiki

DiofaWiki

bluecat600

Garlic bread enthusiast.

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

tbg52

I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

DiofaWiki

Quote from: tbg52^ You posted 3 hours out of time
In other words,
Time's Up!
Heh heh.