News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Daydream - A CYOA

Started by Tymewalk, Oct 23, 2016, 07:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Daydream is a CYOA based on Homestuck, and is also a half-reboot of TBG Forums Adventures, a CYOA which I had to stop due to inactivity.
(You don't need to read Homestuck to play. :P)

I have more time now but I'm going to put my other RPs ahead of this one so it may have slow updates.

Post actions in the form of "> (action)".

For each post, I'll choose one action from the actions submitted. If I pick two or more, it's because they were very similar or one expanded on the other.

A person stands in their room, smiling.

They are not smiling because today is their 13th birthday or anything, that's a stupid place to start a story and no story like that would ever be successful.

They are just happy in general.

What shall this person do today?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Starmeadows

Tymewalk

Quote from: Smiley100P>Punch the wall.

You punch the wall, thinking it will make you look cool.

Nope! It just really, really hurts!

Why did you do that, you idiot?!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Tymewalk

Quote from: coolman2443>Kick the wall now.

After your recent painful incident with the wall, you decide that's not a good idea.

It does look pretty tempting, though.

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Starmeadows

Tymewalk

Quote from: Smiley100P>Look around.

Not much to see, since your room uses a QUANTUM APPEARANCE ITEM SYSTEM™ which makes objects appear when you want or need them.

The control panel door is on the wall, and your computer is out, since you were using it to access the greatest place on Earth, tbgforums.com.

Starmeadows

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Tymewalk

Quote from: Smiley100P>Mess with the QAIS.

You open the QAIS control panel.

Gosh, this looks terrible. You should probably get a QUANTUM APPEARANCE ITEM SYSTEM™ UPGRADE KIT®.

That Quality slider looks interesting, though.

objecty

what happens with MY thing
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Tymewalk

Quote from: Beagelwhat happens with MY thing
Oh.

I just picked one action per post

I'll do yours now, although in the future it'll be one action per post.

Quote from: Beagel>Summon a Time Machine

You really wish that you could! Unfortunately, you do not own one, nor do you know how to summon one.

That sucks because you wish you could be The Doctor.

red herring

>Mess around with C/C++
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Treehee

>try to stick a coin in the QAIS control panel
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

objecty

>punch the QAIS control panel
Thank you.

Tymewalk

Quote from: Treehee>try to stick a coin in the QAIS control panel

Try though you may, the Quality slider is not a coin slot.

Creator of Many Accounts

Drop the coin and hit the "Randomize" button.

objecty

Yell at the narrator for not doing the other actions.
Thank you.

Treehee

>try to commune with the dead
greetings,

A random laughing tree

Tymewalk

Quote from: BeagelYell at the narrator for not doing the other actions.
Quote from: TymewalkFor each post, I'll choose one action from the actions submitted. If I pick two or more, it's because they were very similar or one expanded on the other.

Quote from: Treehee>try to commune with the dead
Treehee knows where it's at. ;)

You attempt to commune with the dead, by using tips you learned in "Summoning Spirits for Dummies: 3rd Edition".

You succeed in calling a spirit to the material plane.

This pleases you, as it's the first time you've gotten it working.

objecty

Play Just Dance 9999 with the ghost
Thank you.

Rekekka

> Start playing Ro-Sham-Bo with the ghost.
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

> Try to communicate about afterlife.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Treehee

>try to stick a coin in the ghost
greetings,

A random laughing tree