News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Answer the question above you

Started by Shpore, Oct 22, 2016, 09:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shpore

In this forum game, you answer a question and then ask one!
Quote from: ExamplePerson 1: Do you like carrots?
Person 2: Yes.
And then they ask a question.

I'll begin:
What is your favorite animal?

objecty

DOGE
jk
I like lots of things, like dogs, big cats, etc.

Is Doge your favorite meme?
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

DownsGameClub

P-Code

Nope.

Kirk/Spock or Spock/Uhura?

(There's only one acceptable answer.)

Rekekka

According to my calculations...
Both are perfectly fine depending on your opinion.

Elementalists are Broken.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Trepak

That isn't a question...

You ever have a goldfish?
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

red herring

Yep

Have you died in past life before?
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Tymewalk

I would assume so?

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

PrincessPandaTBG

BABY, YOU'RE FIREWORKS-

Well, um.... Idk.

What do you get when you combine Shadow and Blaze together?
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

P-Code

Bladow!
I had to.
Do you like waffles?

Trepak

Not really.

If you could have any name you want, what would it be?
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

PrincessPandaTBG

Silver the Hedgehog

What is occurring in this image?

red herring

Insomnia

PRINT LENGTH ["a", "b", 1/0, "d"]will that work?
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

P-Code

Uhhhhh......yes?

Who SEGA-fied ST TNG?

(All I did was search up "star trek vs sonic" ;))

Rekekka

Paramount pictures apparently.

What if Wil was not kill?
(See; What if x was not kill? Meme)
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

PrincessPandaTBG

Paradox.

So, Silver lives in a bad future and then he goes back in time to fix the future. Does that mean a ?

[Sonic Paradox is a team of animators that creates and dubs humorous Sonic fan animations. Be careful, some animations are inappropriate.]

Trepak

If Wil was not kill, then Bill not Kill, and Tarantino make no money.

Why do birds fly south in the winter?

Prince

to hibernate

what's your favorite video game? i'm lame

Rekekka

I have many, but if you are looking for my number one all time, it would have to be either TF2 or Fire Emblem.

What if Arthur was not kill?
"Go to Brazil."

Prince

then he would be unkill

if you punch yourself too hard and it hurts
are you too weak or too strong?

TheTealWashableMarker

Too strong.

How many main-series Harry Potter books are there?
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Rekekka

8 if you count the cursed child.

Do I need chocolate?
"Go to Brazil."

TheTealWashableMarker

(Haha. That was an easy one.)
I don't know, do you?

E=mc2?

TheTealWashableMarker

I don't remember this much at all.

Bump anyways?

objecty

Nope. e =/= mc2, but e = mc^2

do you think I am weird
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)