News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

the box

Started by Shpore, Oct 19, 2016, 10:52:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shpore

Everyone is trapped in a giant box, with unbreakable walls. There are some resources but you will have to survive. Feel free to play as your character but do not do these:
Summon random things just to help you
Be too powerful
Go outside the box
Be immortal

objecty

this sounds awesome, you liar saying 'this gets no attention' x3

can you make a sign up sheet?
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

Smiley spazzes around aimlessly.

(Also, welcome to the TBGs!)

objecty

don't leave immediately please

I look for materials, what are they?
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Dino

Start punching everyone.

objecty

Kick dino 12 times
Thank you.

Dino

Shpore

Quote from: Beagelthis sounds awesome, you liar saying 'this gets no attention' x3

can you make a sign up sheet?
Okay

Quote from: Sign Up SheetName:
Weaknesses:
Personality:
Job/Role:
Here is mine
Name: Sylvia
Species: Sylveon
Powers: Her moves include: Moonblast, her strongest move which will harness the power of the moon to defeat her enemies, Dazzling Gleam, she uses this to escape attacks and it also does massive damage, Charm, which makes her hypnotize people, and Draining Kiss, which steals the enemy's health and gives it to her.
Weaknesses: Anything made of steel, and anything poisonous.
Personality: She is normally cute and happy-go-lucky, but if you anger her, she will become mature and serious.
Job/Role: She created the Box (because this is my character, and I created the box) and watches what people do in it.

Rekekka

Name: Hector
Species: Human
Powers: Really Strong and Tanky.
Weaknesses:Cannot handle magic well, also has some speed issues.
Personality: Head-Strong, Bold, a tad bit reckless, likes to improvise rather than plan.
Job/Role: I dunno, body guard?
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Shpore

Quote from: jji10dinoStart punching everyone.
Quote from: BeagelKick dino 12 times
Quote from: jji10dinoDodge 12 times.
NO! This is not a computer that you command, you say stuff a bit more complicated like "I run up to Dino and kick him"
Also, you can't punch everyone all at once because the Box is so big.
Sorry for complex rules.

Rekekka

Hector begins to look around his surroundings, wondering where in the world he is and why he is here.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

The Amazing Dino which will be called jji10dino from now on starts exploring the box for loot.

objecty

Okay, everyone's just used to doing stuff like that.

Name: Thyme
Species: strangely colored human
Powers: Wait, powers? okie, uh, communicates with Inner Trendy (see OHG) is good at solving puzzles, and has proficiency in 'fighting to the death' and 'stopping fighting to the death'
Weaknesses: <3
Personality: Shy, intelligent, murders anyone who incorrectly shippokus
Job/Role: Programmer
Thank you.

Shpore

Actually, scratch that. Feel free to do whatever now because I'm leaving this forum because I hate it.

objecty

Thyme searches the box for supplies after kicking the wall a bit.

"Does anyone know why we are here?"
Thank you.

Starmeadows

Quote from: ShporeActually, scratch that. Feel free to do whatever now because I'm leaving this forum because I hate it.
omg

pls no

Rekekka

"Go to Brazil."

Shpore

Quote from: Beagel(also, bewarned: shpore is known for powerplaying with characters that are partially robots. it's probably fine in this rpg tho cause he made it)
Really makes me feel appreciated and welcomed! Thanks!
sarcasm

Starmeadows

Quote from: Shpore
Quote from: Beagel(also, bewarned: shpore is known for powerplaying with characters that are partially robots. it's probably fine in this rpg tho cause he made it)
sarcasm
DOES THIS MEAN THIS CHANGES YOUR MIND <3

Shpore

Quote from: Smiley100P
sarcasm
No, I was being sarcastic.
They were saying something I rarely do. It's just horrible. This community is mean.

Starmeadows

Quote from: ShporeReally makes me feel appreciated and welcomed! Thanks!
sarcasm
They were saying something I rarely do. It's just horrible. This community is mean.
My god

You barely gave it an hour

Tymewalk

Mod here.

I'm guessing maybe Beagel knows you, and that's why s/he said that?

Anyways, it's not usually like this, I think you just happened to get unlucky. I don't know you, so I'm not really sure if what you do is actually powerplaying or not, but don't make Mary Sues and nukes for no good reason and you should be fine.

Try joining a few other RPs or coming to chat, then you should get a good sense of the community. :)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Shpore

Quote from: Tymewalk
Mod here.

Anyways, it's not usually like this, I think you just happened to get unlucky. I don't know you, so I'm not really sure if what you do is actually powerplaying or not, but don't make Mary Sues and nukes for no good reason and you should be fine.

Try joining a few other RPs or coming to chat, then you should get a good sense of the community. :)
I don't powerplay or make mary sues! The reason my character knows a lot in this RP is because she is supposed to represent me!
Quote from: Smiley100PDOES THIS MEAN THIS CHANGES YOUR MIND <3
My god

You barely gave it an hour

DownsGameClub

Lets get back on task.

Name: Pico
Species: A Scratch Sprite
Powers: Can erase or create history
Weaknesses: Glitches.
Personality: Very energetic.
Job/Role: A paid Scratch Sprite.

Tymewalk

Quote from: Tymewalk
Quote from: ShporeReally makes me feel appreciated and welcomed! Thanks!
Mod here.

I don't powerplay or make mary sues! The reason my character knows a lot in this RP is because she is supposed to represent me!
That's fine (it's called self-insert and several users do it, including myself), although you're not supposed to know about the RP you made. As real-world you evolves the story as the narrator in-game you learns more about it.

Getting back to the game...

Name: Timmy
Species: Human
Powers: Somewhat good at Call of Duty and Halo
Weaknesses: Anyone better than him, AKA "Hackers"
Personality: Like those kids on CoD?
Job/Role: Professional MLG No-scoper™

Timmy entered the room.

"lol what up n00bs"
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words