News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Alternate Future in Europe: TBGers Edition.

Started by Faressain, Oct 07, 2016, 04:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

This starts simply:

You control/overseer some countries in the Alternate World... Will People start third World War? What if something bad happened? What if Hungary exited UE?

There is 1d100 system for percentages and 1d20 for battles/events. 1 (1, 1d2 = 1 - percentage) is worst, 20 or 100 are best. (Note: You can roll those).

There are 56 countries on map (With Andora and Vatican)... I roll first n countries, where n = 54/amount of players. Those are divided between players... Replaced it with shared NPC system.

Jump as you like!

Map (As for now, year: 2028):
Colors:
Maroon: UESS.
Red: UESS allies and satelites. (DWSS and Sweden are Allies.)
Blue: UE
Teal: African/Arabic unions.
Light green - unaligned.
Brown: ISIS
Ongoing wars/invasions:
ISIS war of Ideology.
FYROM-Greek war.
Each page is next year.

Players:
Me: DWSS (And possibly NPCs)
Kat/algwmc5: Iceland
Hockeyist: UESS
Beagel: Italy
jji10dino: Germany
Treehee: Netherlands (Oops - Exiled)
Tymewalk: Sweden
Downs: France (Exiled)
TBGChildGamer: Spain
edward: Ireland
Smiley: England

(Note: The RPG will be interactive simulator...)

Note 2: Everyone contributes. Not just me... Please do something if you can (Like polandball confederations or so...) (I'll also make something too)...

Anybody, when you are registered, use this format:

(your country): (action)
(NPC country) (NPC): (action)
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Dino

Faressain

(Why?)

Okay... We'll gonna start now.

We all own NPCs, but we can only reply as one each post, and we tag em' (NPC), and priority changes...

Like:
1st person > 2nd person > 1st/3rd person > 1st/2nd/4th person > 1st/2nd/3rd person/newcomer

I'll be map maker. Anybody, who will you like to do? NPCs making like Rebels or new countries? Invites? Events?

Anyways, I'll start with NPC:
The date is 10.2016 (MM/YYYY), it changes first into 6-7 posts = month, then 2-3 posts = month

United Kingdom (NPC): Our people want a referendum of leaving the UE, because previous was just incorrect. On 11.2016!

Poland: Well... I guess Ukraine is in danger... If i could help it? But then the sanctions and embargoes and war... Nothing to risk.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

red herring

Iceland
'Cos that's where some of Tolkien's language originated from
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

red herring

Iceland: Oh God why do we only have coast guards and no armies oh God
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Treehee

greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

Tymewalk

You've got Dino and Beagel backwards.

Since Dino took Germany, looks like I'll be registering as Sweden to get in on that sweet EU action :D
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Faressain

Poland: My bad... I was drunk at that time...

(Accepted)

Treehee

greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

DownsGameClub

red herring

Iceland: start researching about possible terrorist movements against Iceland (...and other EU countries)
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Dino

Karanrimé

ISIS because DGC goes DIEDIE

Seriously, Spain.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Poland: Woah, not so fast, Germany. Even if you make them, we can't use them. Also I think I should make stronger economy... Ah, yea, Tourism!

CG, accepted

Brexit votes:

For: 67%
Undecided: 9%
Against: 24%
Percentage of voters: 4%
Nice try, Brits... But no brexit, as there must be atleast 5% of population to vote.

DownsGameClub

France begins to enforce a new set of Fire Safety Code.

red herring

Iceland: begins to set up some more factories to produce high quality laptops (with Ubuntu)
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

edward789121

mod share | intforums << please visit them, my mom doesn't want me to be too social on scratch.
my scratch account
my github account
EdCoin
my mom doesn't want me to be too social on scratch, so please join //forums.thegt.org, and tell GeonoTRON2000 I referred you, and we will both gain 50 fish there.

objecty

Italy: BUILD TANKKKKKKKKS
Italy: DON'T NUKE ME GERMANY BECAUSE I HAVE TANKS AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TANKS!
Italy: I ALSO HAVE TRAINS
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Faressain

Quote from: edward789121Austrailia

Sorry, no countries not shown in the map :/

Poland: Everyone have tanks today, silly Italy... Maybe except Iceland.

objecty

Italy: WELL I HAVE TRAINS
Italy: AND I LIKE THEM
Thank you.

red herring

Iceland: ORLY? I'll start gathering armies and make tanks
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

objecty

Italy: Hey Iceland, I'll give you some of my tanks, AND POSSIBLY SOME TRAINS, but if Germany nukes me then you have to declare war on them.
Thank you.

Faressain

Poland: Once again: We have already trains, but the car technology outlasted trains.