News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

COUGHDROP_COTTONCANDY (FILE 4: Beagel)

Started by Trepak, Sep 18, 2016, 01:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trepak

ADVENTURE START:

You are a young space adventurer set on finding the cure for everything in your ship.

Your background is:
1. The Bounty Hunter, working for hire of other corporations.
2. The Bandit, abducting other ships to make a living.
3. The Wealthy Youth, starting with cash to spare.
4. The Fuzz, hoping to help those in need and protect the weak.
5. The No One, starting with nothing and no connections.
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Trepak

Quote from: Beagel1

As the Bounty Hunter, you have mixed relations with both the Intergalactic Police and the criminals in the galaxy, but good ties with your Hirer. You are searching for the cure for everything because ==>
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

objecty

==> Because I want to sell it and, if possible, make more, then get CA$H MONIES
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Trepak

Quote from: Beagel==> Because I want to sell it and, if possible, make more, then get CA$H MONIES

Your ship is:
1. A Solo A Model (small, very fast, maximum crew of 1 member.)
2. A Solo B Model (not as small, slower, yet better defended, maximum crew of 1 member.)
3. A Sidekick Model (smaller ship, but not as small as a Solo Model, so not as fast, maximum crew of 2 people.)

objecty

I don't need any crew members, i'm too cool B3
Thank you.

Trepak

Quote from: Beagel1.
I don't need any crew members, i'm too cool B3

You have a total of 20 credits to spend on supplies. Describe your purchase in the following form:
(First Item's #): (Quantity)
(Second Item's #: (Quantity)

1. Warp Tea (Creates temporary space rift, allowing you to pass certain obstacles. Light ginseng flavoring. 6 credits.)
2. Strong Tea. (Greatly improves ship strength temporarily. Very bitter. 4 credits.)
3. Forbidden Tea. (Very illegal. Absolutely random effect after use, for better or for worse. Bad aftertaste. 4 credits.)
4. Portable escape pod (Hope you won't need to use this. 4 credits.)
5. Shield beam. (Temporary defensive buff. 3 credits.)
6. Spare thrusters (In case the other ones break. 3 credits.)
7. Spare engine (In case the other one breaks. Or worse. 3 credits.)
8. A can of worms. (Might be useful? 1 credit.)
9. A snowball. (Take that, criminal scum. 1 credit.)
10. Strange doll (Not sure why this is here. 8 credits.)
11. Noisey Tea (Very loud, makes a good distress signal. Heavy spices accentuate more subtle herbal flavors. 3 credits.)

objecty

2: 2
11: 2
1: 1

Yes, three edible magic space gasoline for me.
Thank you.

objecty

Thank you.

Trepak

Quote from: Beagel2: 2

Total price: 20 credits.

[Can't finish the rest of this post right now, because, surprisingly, almost every problem that I thought I'd solved enough to start a 4th file appeared at once. What are the odds?]

objecty

Nooo do it now I have to leave soon

Also, you have exactly 250 posts
Thank you.

Trepak

Quote from: Beagel2: 2

Total price: 20 credits.

Haze, First Moon of Yzzitan

With all of the necessary preparations for your travels complete, you sit at a smaller launch station on Haze. Nearby is a small moon colony that is alive with movement.

==>

objecty

Thank you.

Trepak

Quote from: Beagel==> go towards my ship

You go towards your ship. It's in pristine condition right now. All of your supplies have already been loaded into it.

==>

objecty

==> First I see if anyone has a job for me. If so, I talk to them. otherwise board the ship
Thank you.

Trepak

Quote from: Beagel==> First I see if anyone has a job for me. If so, I talk to them. otherwise board the ship

You find a wanted board. Three wanted signs catch your attention more than the others, but right now you can only choose one at a time.

1. Centipede Hunter Montgomery and Bipoat, Devourer of Wyrms (Partners in crime getting public attention with their killing of immortal beasts. 150 credit reward per partner. Extremely dangerous.)
2. Alsips Clar (Probability thief. Steals chance in order to pull off the most improbable heists and escapes imaginable. 50 credit reward. Moderately dangerous.)
3. Newt, the Nectarblood (Bleeds a substance that causes whatever it touches to stop existing. Can change appearance at will. 100 credit reward. Very dangerous.)

objecty

I write this down if I have any paper or whatever I can write on and things to write with.
Otherwise, I remember this with MY AWESOME FLASH MEMORY THAT TOATALLY ISN'T JUST CHECK THIS WHEN I NEED TO REMEMBER THIS.
Then board the ship.
Thank you.

Trepak

Quote from: BeagelI write this down if I have any paper or whatever I can write on and things to write with.
Otherwise, I remember this with MY AWESOME FLASH MEMORY THAT TOATALLY ISN'T JUST CHECK THIS WHEN I NEED TO REMEMBER THIS.
Then board the ship.

You get into your ship. Everything looks good to go.

objecty

Thank you.

Trepak

Quote from: BeagelThen go.

You leave the moon Haze, engines at full power.

Ship condition: Very good
Next landmark: 5 solar units
Total distance traveled: 1 solar unit

==>

objecty

Thank you.

Trepak

Quote from: Beagelgo 4 solar units

Ship condition: Very good
Next landmark: 0 solar units
Total distance traveled: 5 solar unit

Post Guinevere  

You make it to the first post on the trip. Posts are just small stations to stop on if you want to check your map or catch a break. There's not much here. Just a bulletin board and some guy waiting for nothing in particular.

==>

objecty

look at the bulletin board, then talk to the guy
Thank you.

Trepak

Quote from: Beagellook at the bulletin board, then talk to the guy
On the bulletin board are the three posters from before. It's custom to take the poster of the criminal you're specifically targeting from the bulletin board, so that other Bounty Hunters know not to go after the same person as you. It's also custom to only target one criminal at a time.

"What do you want?" The man asks.

==>

objecty

Take the Alpsis Clar. Not as dangerous as the rest.

"What are you waiting for?"
Thank you.