News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If I were a Mod...

Started by Scranic, Sep 15, 2016, 08:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scranic

IIWAM, the game where you post how you would abuse your power if you were the mod of any website. Just keep in mind you won't actually do that.

Examples:
IIWAM for Scratch, I would ban every warrior cat artist.
IIWAM for TBGs, I would sticky all my topics for no reason.

Ok.

Tymewalk

Quote from: jji10dinoDuplicate-ish? https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=1277
This one's about being a mod and abusing it, that one's bad mod applications.

I can already tell this will hurt my voting chances... :P

If I were a mod on Scratch, I'd ban all the other ST members and appoint random people as new members.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

9/10

If I were a mod, I would post cat pics everywhere.

Rekekka

8/10
IIWAM, everyone would have to partake in the HGS
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Tymewalk

XD/10

If I were a mod, I'd replace every image posted with some modified form of Rick Astley.

Like the one in Scranic's sig:
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Faressain

8/10

If I were mod for TBGs, I would make propaganda of TBGs...
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Prince

tymewalk that one was absolute gold

5/10

if i were mod... i would ban everyone smh

Xenon

3/10

if i were mod on roblox, i hire random people, ban ROBLOX (user, not the game itself), and make everything free.
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

Tymewalk

:P/10

If I were mod I would require new users to compete in a real-life Hunger Games to be approved to post.

PrincessPandaTBG

10/10

If I were mod, I would convert everyone to a Sonic fan.

[Just wanted to post this.]
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

P-Code

0.000000001/10

If I were a mod, I would require users to become Trekkers.

objecty

0.00000000000000001/10

If I were a mod, I would turn everyone's username into spam from holding ALT and number keys (idk if this only happens on windows)
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Tymewalk

y u do dis ;-;/10

if i werrr a mod, i'd maek evry1 tlk like dis

PrincessPandaTBG

10/10

If I were mod, I would suggest this site to be turned into a Sonic site.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

NasomiXIV

yes/10

IIWAM, I would ban anybody and everybody that hates me.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Alex The JPEG

8/10

IIWAM, IWFPTUA. (I would force people to use abbreviations)
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

NasomiXIV

FOT (five outta ten)

IIWAM, I wouldn't say 'removed by moderator', I'd say 'NO-SCOPED by that guy'.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

joefarebrother

7/10

If I were a mod, I'd be sad and wonder why I got demoted
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

9/10

If I were a mod, I would try to ban myself.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Tymewalk

That's actually a thing you can do. I have done that on accident before./10

If I were a mod, I would edit all posts to be 1000% cooler, with tons of extra swag and hip references.

DownsGameClub

:lol:/10

If I were a mod on Discord, I would insta-ban all the users who were on them.

Faressain

:lol:/10

If I were a TBGs mod, I would turn the TBGs into dust.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

-Terrariadude555-

0.0/10

If I was a mod on scratch, I would make Scratch infinity times cooler
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Faressain

B)/10

If I was mod on TBGs, I would mind-control people to play Aftermath: Broken World, ExperiMent X and Project Thanatos