News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pokemon RPG

Started by objecty, Sep 10, 2016, 12:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

YES.

The starters are Pansear, Pansage, and Panpour.

Name:
Appearance:
Starter:
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NuclearArmadillo

2 rpgs at once? Beagel, these will end up like swaps island

Name: Septimus
Personality:WANTS TO BE THE VERY BEST
Appearance:Non-offensive
Starter:Charmelion
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

objecty

No, because they aren't anything like swaps island
And charmelion isn't an option
AND CHARMELION ISN'T EVEN A PREEVOLUTION
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Rekekka

Name: Charollete
Personality: Nice and caring, but can be cruel.
Appearance: Long brown hair, wears black clothing.
Starter: Shinx plz (if not, I guess i'll take a Panpour)
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

NuclearArmadillo

objecty

you get a panpour.
nuke gets rejected again.

Name: Nighter
Personality: CRAZY M8
Appearance: Short black hair, purple eyes SOEMHOW
Starter: Pansage

ALSO YOU CAN FIND ANY POKMEON HERE

Charollete and Nighter go to Professor Pine's lab.

YES, I HAD TO, IT'S ALWAYS TREES, SO WHY NOT MAKE IT THE GRAVITY FALLS TREE, IT'S PROBABLY STANFORD OR SOMETHING ISN'T IT
Thank you.

NuclearArmadillo

Synchro summoned Mega XYZ Simisear in Attack position

objecty

they're preevolution
Thank you.

Rekekka

I'm going to tap 3 islands to place my Mega XYZ Simipour in defense mode. (JK)

I am going to walk towards the lab like usual.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

objecty

So does Nighter.
They see each other on the way.
"Hi there. I'm on my way to Professor Pine's lab to get a Pokémon. Are you too?"
Thank you.

objecty

Thank you.

NuclearArmadillo

TheTealWashableMarker

Name: Teal
Personality: I'm not good at this kind of thing. Do I absolutely have to describe her personality or can I just let the roleplay reveal?
Appearance: Similar to that of Hatsune Miku, but flatter hair and less extravagent and colourful.
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

objecty

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerName: Teal
Personality: I'm not good at this kind of thing. Do I absolutely have to describe her personality or can I just let the roleplay reveal?
Appearance: Similar to that of Hatsune Miku, but flatter hair and less extravagent and colourful.
Accepted. Welcome back, Teal.
I'm not good at it either, I try to make my characters different but they all end up being slightly different versions of me with brightly colored hair.
However, I need to know which starter you want. Panpour, Pansear, or Pansage, like in the game i'm going to make someday (pokemon A)
Thank you.

TheTealWashableMarker

Starter: Panpour (that's the water one, right?)

(I forgot to do it in the other post XP)
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Rekekka

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerStarter: Panpour (that's the water one, right?)

(I forgot to do it in the other post XP)
No seriously, Panpour is a really broken starter, due to acquiring Scald early. That is why I chose Panpour.
...anyways, I think I might not partake in this RP, so my character mysteriously vanishes.
"Go to Brazil."

objecty

Yep. Sear is fire, sage is grass, pour is water. Makes sense right?

Anyway, Nighter is walking towards the lab. The person she was talking to disappears, and is replaced with Teal.

"Hi there. I'm Nighter. What's your name?"
Thank you.

NuclearArmadillo

objecty

Thank you.

Dino

Can I be a pokemanz?

NuclearArmadillo

I want jj10dino as a starter

objecty

Okay, fine. jji10dino what starter do you want to be? Nuke what starter do you want to have?
I'll use the dice in the chat to pick one.
Thank you.

NuclearArmadillo

I want jj10dino as a starter

Dino

Can't I not be a starter? All the starters are awful pokemon.

objecty

Nuke. NO.
Guys, I'd like some people to ACTUALLY PLAY MY RPG.
I'M GOING TO CLOSE IT IF YOU DONT STOP, BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON NO ONE LIKES MY RULES FOR ANYTHING AND JUST RUIN IT ALL.
Thank you.