News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

COUGHDROP_COTTONCANDY (FILE 3: TBGChildGamer)

Started by Trepak, Sep 05, 2016, 01:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trepak

ADVENTURE START:

You are a young space adventurer set on finding the cure for everything in your ship.

Your background is:
1. The Wealthy Youth, starting with cash to spare.
2. The Bandit, abducting other ships to make a living.
3. The Bounty Hunter, working for hire of other corporations.
4. The Fuzz, hoping to help those in need and protect the weak.
5. The No One, starting with nothing and no connections.
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamer3

As the Bounty Hunter, you have mixed relations with both the Intergalactic Police and the criminals in the galaxy, but good ties with your Hirer. You are searching for the cure for everything because ==>
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamerI can sell it for money.

Your ship is:

1. A Solo A Model (small, very fast, maximum crew of 1 member.)
2. A Solo B Model (not as small, slower, yet better defended, maximum crew of 1 member.)
3. A Sidekick Model (smaller ship, but not as small as a Solo Model, so not as fast, maximum crew of 2 people.)

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamer1...

You have a total of 20 credits to spend on supplies. Describe your purchase in the following form:
(First Item's #): (Quantity)
(Second Item's #: (Quantity)

1. Warp Tea (Creates temporary space rift, allowing you to pass certain obstacles. Light ginseng flavoring. 6 credits.)
2. Strong Tea. (Greatly improves ship strength temporarily. Very bitter. 4 credits.)
3. Forbidden Tea. (Very illegal. Absolutely random effect after use, for better or for worse. Bad aftertaste. 4 credits.)
4. Portable escape pod (Hope you won't need to use this. 4 credits.)
5. Shield beam. (Temporary defensive buff. 3 credits.)
6. Spare thrusters (In case the other ones break. 3 credits.)
7. Spare engine (In case the other one breaks. Or worse. 3 credits.)
8. A can of worms. (Might be useful? 1 credit.)
9. A snowball. (Take that, criminal scum. 1 credit.)
10. Strange doll (Not sure why this is here. 8 credits.)
11. Noisey Tea (Very loud, makes a good distress signal. Heavy spices accentuate more subtle herbal flavors. 3 credits.)

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamer4:1
6:1
7:1
8:1
9:1
10:1

Total price: 20 credits.

Haze, First Moon of Yzzitan

With all of the necessary preparations for your travels complete, you sit at a smaller launch station on Haze. Nearby is a small moon colony that is alive with movement.

==>

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamerIgnore it completely.

Leave.

You get into your ship and lift off. The planet Yzzitan becomes a mere speck in the distance as you cruise through space.

Ship condition: Very good
Next landmark: 5 solar units
Total distance traveled: 1 solar unit

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamerWait.
You have reached the first post.
Next landmark: 0 solar units
Total distance traveled: 5 solar units
Post Guinevere
The post is small and simple, and not very well lit. It's basically just a very small landing station to catch your breath and check your map or whatever. A single man stands at the post. There's a bulletin board here as well, plastered with wanted posters.

==>

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamerLook at the posters, and the map.
You're a long way from the cure according to the map. Of all the wanted posters, only three really catch your attention. At the time, you can only take one job at once.

1. Centipede Hunter Montgomery and Bipoat, Devourer of Wyrms (Partners in crime getting public attention with their killing of immortal beasts. 150 credit reward per partner. Extremely dangerous.)
2. Alsips Clar (Probability thief. Steals chance in order to pull off the most improbable heists and escapes imaginable. 50 credit reward. Moderately dangerous.)
3. Newt, the Nectarblood (Bleeds a substance that causes whatever it touches to stop existing. Can change appearance at will. 100 credit reward. Very dangerous.)

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamer2.
You take the job, taking his poster from the wall.

Next landmark: 0 solar units
Total distance traveled: 5 solar units
Current target: Alsips Clar

==>

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamerHead at him.
You don't know where he is.

==>

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamerAsk where he is.
You ask the other person at the post if he's heard of Alsips' whereabouts.

"Eh? Last I recall he escaped from the prison on Ruralin a few weeks ago. Aparrently a passing bird dropped a fishbone into the prison's main furnace duct, causing it to overheat and explode half the prison, allowing him to escape when he realized one of the prison guards left his car unlocked. Really, an improbable escape. That's the last I've heard of him, in the news at least." He says.

==>

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamerGet a TV.
You don't know where to buy a TV without going back to Haze.

==>

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamerThen Go back there.

Keep in mind that you currently don't have any credits, so buying a TV wouldn't be possible as of right now.

==>