News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

COUGHDROP_COTTONCANDY (FILE 2: NuclearArmadillo)

Started by Trepak, Sep 05, 2016, 01:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trepak

ADVENTURE START:

You are a young space adventurer set on finding the cure for everything in your ship.

Your background is:
1. The Bounty Hunter, working for hire of other corporations.
2. The Bandit, abducting other ships to make a living.
3. The Wealthy Youth, starting with cash to spare.
4. The Fuzz, hoping to help those in need and protect the weak.
5. The No One, starting with nothing and no connections.
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

NuclearArmadillo

[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadillo2

As the Bandit, your ties with protective services, such as the Intergalactic Police, are reasonably very low, as are your ties with the wealthy. You have mixed ties with the Bounty Hunters. You are searching for the cure for everything because ==>
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

NuclearArmadillo

==> I need a remedy for ailments and wounds I get when stealing other ships.

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadillo==> I need a remedy for ailments and wounds I get when stealing other ships.

Your ship is:

1. A Stinger Model (small but fast, designed to penetrate larger ship hulls with force, carrying a maximum crew of 3 people.)
2. A Tankard Model (large, but nearly untraceable by the IP's tracking systems, carrying a maximum crew of 5 people.)
3. A Happy Medium Model (medium size, very good defense system, carrying a maximum crew of 4 people.)

NuclearArmadillo

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadillo1

You have a total of 20 credits to spend on supplies. Describe your purchase in the following form:
(First Item's #): (Quantity)
(Second Item's #: (Quantity)

1. Warp Tea (Creates temporary space rift, allowing you to pass certain obstacles. Light ginseng flavoring. 6 credits.)
2. Strong Tea. (Greatly improves ship strength temporarily. Very bitter. 4 credits.)
3. Forbidden Tea. (Very unstable. Absolutely random effect after use, for better or for worse. Bad aftertaste. 4 credits.)
4. Portable escape pod (Hope you won't need to use this. 4 credits.)
5. Shield beam. (Temporary defensive buff. 3 credits.)
6. Spare thrusters (In case the other ones break. 3 credits.)
7. Spare engine (In case the other one breaks. Or worse. 3 credits.)
8. A can of worms. (Might be useful? 1 credit.)
9. A snowball. (Take that, IP scum. 1 credit.)
10. Strange doll (Not sure why this is here. 8 credits.)

NuclearArmadillo

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadillo1:1
2:1
4:1
6:1
7:1
Total price: 20 credits.

Orbitus, Second Moon of Yzzitan

With all of the necessary preparations for your travels complete, you sit at the main launch station on the planet Orbitus. There's a small colony town nearby.

==>

NuclearArmadillo

==>head into town, keeping a low profile and scout out what can be stolen and how advanced the law enforcement of the town is

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadillo==>head into town, keeping a low profile and scout out what can be stolen and how advanced the law enforcement of the town is
You head into town. The moons of Yzzitan have always been somewhat desolate. Nothing too expensive can be seen owned by any of the downtrodden denizens. The IP doesn't have any jurisdiction here, or at least doesn't care what happens here. You notice the pocket you keep your wallet in is mysteriously empty all of a sudden.

NuclearArmadillo

Check what I have on my person and then check my ship

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadilloCheck what I have on my person and then check my ship
On your person, you have no wallet. It was just stolen by someone currently running away. In your ship, you have Warp Tea, Strong Tea, a Portable Escape Pod, a spare set of thrusters and a spare engine.

NuclearArmadillo

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadillochase teh teef
You run after the thief. He runs into a dead end alleyway, cornered.

==>

NuclearArmadillo

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadillo==> walk slowly forward condescendingly
"Hey, man, is this yours?" He says, holding out your wallet. "You must have dropped it a while back..."

NuclearArmadillo

"So why did you take off running when you found it? Looks like you were going to loot my wallet in a safe location. Unbeknownst to you, I was watching the whole thing, you were simply too happy with your find to notice, and look where you are now, cornered by your own hubris."

Continue walking forward, keeping eye contact

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadillo"So why did you take off running when you found it? Looks like you were going to loot my wallet in a safe location. Unbeknownst to you, I was watching the whole thing, you were simply too happy with your find to notice, and look where you are now, cornered by your own hubris."

Continue walking forward, keeping eye contact
"Look, you want it back? Fine, here, everything's in it, you can check it yourself." He continues to hold out the wallet. "In fact, hold on." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a few tea bags. "I'll throw in a few of these, too, just to make up for things, okay?"

==>

NuclearArmadillo

==> take the things, and tell the thief to scram

Dino

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadillo==> take the things, and tell the thief to scram
"Right, yep, I'm off." He says, passing you the wallet and tea bags, before jumping ten feet in the air and disappearing. There's a not sticking out of your wallet.

==>

NuclearArmadillo

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadillo==> read the note

Meet me at Quell's Diner in one hour if you want more than tea bags.

==>

NuclearArmadillo

==> head to the diner, careful to see if it's a trap