News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Kill The Above User

Started by Karanrimé, Sep 05, 2016, 11:31:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

Because I don't want to get eaten...

But yeah, find a creative way to kill the person above you.

You take two posts to revive. You can not kill someone who just killed you.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

PrincessPandaTBG

Sends Silver the Hedgehog to kill you
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Dino

I kill PPTBG by vanquishing Sonic and all sonic related things from this world.

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Karanrimé

I send Ice Bear. With a fire ax and shurikens.

[under construction]

;

Starmeadows

Hey look, it's malachite!  :3

Karanrimé

<3 (Shoot. I'm in my Steven Cosplay. )

HEY LOOK! AN ASSASSIN.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Karanrimé

I tax you a fare so high, you can not afford water. You die.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

The food concerns however cut you from food... you die...

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Dino

Karanrimé

You see a fly and chase it into Soviet Russia.

[under construction]

;

Dino

I frame you for a crime.

EDIT: 8100th post and it's about how to kill someone...

Faressain

I The following errors need to be corrected before the message can be posted: At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 8 more seconds, then try posting again.... you die...

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Faressain

I brought the Pro for your Noob fight! BLAM! DEAD!

Karanrimé

You came like a wrecking ball! Oh! Here is one now!

[under construction]

;

Faressain

*directs it at you* Not today...

Karanrimé

You get bangammered with a new rule.

[under construction]

;

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Faressain

I kill you using Pwnhammer

objecty

I kill you by burning every copy of Terraria and every device that Terraria is on or can be downloaded on.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)