News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

COUGHDROP_COTTONCANDY (FILE 1: Smiley100P)

Started by Trepak, Sep 05, 2016, 03:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trepak

ADVENTURE START:

You are a young space adventurer set on finding the cure for everything in your ship.

Your background is:

1. The Bounty Hunter, working for hire of other corporations.
2. The Bandit, abducting other ships to make a living.
3. The Wealthy Youth, starting with cash to spare.
4. The Fuzz, hoping to help those in need and protect the weak.
5. The No One, starting with nothing and no connections.
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

Starmeadows

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P4

As one of the Fuzz, you have good ties with protective services, such as the Intergalactic Police Service, and bad ties with troublemakers, such as Bandits and Criminals. Your ties with the likes of Bounty Hunters are varied. You are searching for the cure for everything because ==>
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

Starmeadows

==>Because I'm a Fuzzy guy and I plan to help the Galaxy.  And maybe get rich.  :P

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P==>Because I'm a Fuzzy guy and I plan to help the Galaxy.  And maybe get rich.  :P
Your ship is:

1. A Beeline Model, small but fast, carrying a maximum crew of three people.
2. A Lumberer Model, large, slow, but well protected, carrying a maximum crew of 5 people.
3. A Citizenband Model, a balance between the two in speed and defense, carrying a maximum crew of 4 people.

Starmeadows

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P3.

You have a total of 20 credits to spend on supplies. Describe your purchase in the following form:
(First Item's #): (Quantity)
(Second Item's #: (Quantity)

1. Warp Tea (Creates temporary space rift, allowing you to pass certain obstacles. Light ginseng flavoring. 6 credits.)
2. Strong Tea. (Greatly improves ship strength temporarily. Very bitter. 4 credits.)
3. Noisey Tea. (Great distress signal. Strong spices enhance more subtle herbal flavors. 2 credits.)
4. Portable escape pod (Hope you won't need to use this. 4 credits.)
5. Shield beam. (Temporary defensive buff. Bandits no likey. 3 credits.)
6. Spare thrusters (In case the other ones break. 3 credits.)
7. Spare engine (In case the other one breaks. Or worse. 3 credits.)
8. A can of worms. (Might be useful? 1 credit.)
9. A snowball. (Take that, criminal scum. 1 credit.)
10. Strange doll (Not sure why this is here. 8 credits.)

Starmeadows

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P1: 1
2: 3
4: 1
7: 1

Total price: 24 credits. You don't have enough credits.

Starmeadows

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P1: 1
3: 3
4: 1
7: 1
Total price: 19 credits

The Yzzitan HypoEthereal Docking Station

With all of the necessary preparations for your travels complete, you sit in the Yzzitan HypoEthereal Docking Station outside your ship. There is a small town of shops at the Docking Station's marina.

==>

Starmeadows

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P==>Talk to somebody.
A young man is sitting on a bench at the Docking Station, reading the paper upside down.

==">"

Starmeadows

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P==>Hello.  :3
He doesn't respond for a while. "Hey."

==">"

Starmeadows

==>Any advice you can give me on finding the cure for everything?

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P==>Any advice you can give me on finding the cure for everything?
He puts the paper down. "Why? You got a flu or something?"

==">"

Starmeadows

==>No.  I simply aspire to heal everyone with no malevolence intended.

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P==>No.  I simply aspire to heal everyone with no malevolence intended.
"Oh." He says, picking his paper back up. "Hope you weren't planning on going out there alone."

Starmeadows

==>What?  No!  I already have three crew mates, named GARNET, AMETHYST, and PEARL.  Together we will search the COSMOS!!!

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P==>What?  No!  I already have three crew mates, named GARNET, AMETHYST, and PEARL.  Together we will search the COSMOS!!!

"Do you? Best of luck to you then." He responds, now back to reading the paper. "Oh, and be careful around the Centipede's Skeleton. Heard that strange things were happening up there."

==>

Starmeadows

==>"Noted."

I leave to start on my ADVENTURE

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P==>"Noted."

I leave to start on my ADVENTURE
You get into your ship and start the engine. Alone. You haven't hired anyone yet to help you on your mission.

Starmeadows

==>Oh yes HIRE PEOPLE IF IT'S NOT TOO LATE

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P==>Oh yes HIRE PEOPLE IF IT'S NOT TOO LATE
You leave the ship. Start looking for people, I guess.

==>