News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

COUGHDROP_COTTONCANDY (An Oregon Trail-Esque MFG) [FULL FOR NOW]

Started by Trepak, Sep 05, 2016, 03:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trepak

The year is 3016, and advances in space travel have been cause enough for travelers of all backgrounds to travel the cosmos in search of THE CURE FOR EVERYTHING. You are one such traveler. Along the way, you will have to make choices in order to advance in the safest and/or most expedient manner, and face all manner of extraterrestrial obstacles.

Game played in the standard CYOA style I use, along with some set choices in the vain of the old Oregon Trail games. For example, if you see this:

Quote from: TrepakYou're in space.

==>

You can reply however you want, like this:

Quote from: Player==> Waste gas.

If you see this:

Quote from: TrepakThere is a whale in the way.

1. Go around the whale.
2. Go through the whale.

You can respond only like this:

Quote from: Player2

I'll start with three open slots, and then add more later once I get a handle on the system myself.

SLOT 1: Smiley100P
SLOT 2: NuclearArmadillo
SLOT 3: TBGChildGamer
SLOT 4: Beagel
SLOT 5: coolman2443
SLOT 6: 8435.5
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

Trepak

Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

NuclearArmadillo

[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadillojoin
Quote from: TBGChildGamerjoin.
Alright for both of you.

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Trepak

Quote from: BeagelPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEES TREPAK
Yeah, sure, I just need to figure out a few things with the files I have running now before I add anymore, though.

objecty

Thank you.

objecty

Thank you.

Trepak

Quote from: Beagelare you done figuring things out yet?
Yeah, hold on, I'll add your slot to the list.

Trepak

Oh snizzity snap, there's a new slot available! Please enter one quarter!

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Trepak

Quote from: coolman2443Ill take it Kappa

Okey doke, I'll add your slot.

Trepak

TurquoiseTabby

Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

objecty

Thank you.

the2000

wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

the2000

wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Trepak

Quote from: the2000Lol "when" as if there will be

Well, I may have been absent, but not permanently. Since the other slots are dead I figure it might be time to start some new ones, so...

Quote from: 8435.5join when there's a new slot

I'll make your slot in a jiffy.

Trepak

Trepak

Assuming you ever see this reply, that is, in which case I may slip back into the comfortable state of obscurity I've been in until right now.