News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Adventure World 7FG

Started by objecty, Sep 03, 2016, 07:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

Welcome to Adventure World, a game where you can buy pets, explore dungeons, fight monsters, explore space, craft new weapons, and decorate your room!

Just ask to join and you can! Just tell me your character's gender, name, and if you want to start with a copper shortsword, a copper bow with fifteen arrows, or an oak wand.

Note that this isn't just set in medieval times: Your house is in the only place where no time passes: the neighborhood. From there you can explore other players rooms, craft, buy, and go anywhere you want (if I know what fandom or time period that is). You can also go to the future yay!

Files:

If you are inactive for more than three days without informing me, your file can be taken by another player.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

JOIN.

And her name is V.

objecty

accepted I wil add you l8r
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

objecty

@smiley oh yeah pick a weapon
Thank you.

TurquoiseTabby

Hello, I would love a file.
Character name - Felina
Weapon - oak wand
Gender - girl
Also, I have your Dragon Keepers file up and running.
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

Rekekka

Imwould like to join as well.

Name - Kappa
Gender - Kappæ
Weapon - Copper shortsword
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Starmeadows

Quote from: Beagel@smiley oh yeah pick a weapon
Simple iron sword.  Maybe enchant it one day, who knows.

TheTealWashableMarker

Please can I have a file?!

Name: Catarina
Weapen: oak wand
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

objecty

sorry this is currently dead
Thank you.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

this is dead so don't ask questions about it is dead right now I might fix it someday.
Thank you.