News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pet Life 7FG

Started by Karanrimé, Aug 28, 2016, 09:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

Basically, you have a pet.

You get to choose what pet it is, and you get to do everything with it.
We use PetPoints, our local currency.
To buy 101 PetPoints, you need 2 GameCoins. If you do not have an account, please make one, or use a different currency, such as Rublits.
From there, you just have to feed your pet, grow it, take it out, and Buy new things!

FILES:
1. Beagel
/FILES

And, you get a daily bonus! 10 PetPoints per day chain, so day 1 is 10 PetPoints, day 2 is 20, and so on.
Break the chain and you reset the chain.

[I know this is on the wrong subforum, and have already reported it. Sorry for problems.]
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

objecty

Wrong subforum bro
Also, you stole my mfg which I never did which I stole from alexphan
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

You never gave us topics, Beagel.

[under construction]

;

objecty

I said:
Quote from: BeagelWrong subforum bro
Also, you stole my mfg which I never did which I stole from alexphan
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

Okay okay, sheesh. I also said I knew this was on the wrong subform.

[under construction]

;

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

objecty

I want acc obviously
Also, I'm making an MFG sometime. You can explore dungeons, meet other people, buy pets, decorate your room, and more!
Thank you.

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783