News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

you-niverse

Started by findanegg, Aug 18, 2016, 03:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

after a bunch of mussing around in your grandpa's garage, you find an odd looking machine. it looks like a high-tech snowglobe with an assortment of interactive stuff (knobs, levers, etc.) sticking out, and the label says "you-niverse 5000". the note on it says:
"this machine simulates the entire known universe all down to the last atom. you can use the buttons and knobs to see whatever part of the universe you want and manipulate it how you want. you could see what would happen if world war 1 never happened, or what it would be like for everyone to have tails."

the rest of the note details how to use the you-niverse 5000. your curiosity piqued, you decide to take it for a spin.

(one player asks a what-if question for the you-niverse to emulate, such as "what if the dinosaurs didn't go extinct?". the next poster details what they think would happen and then poses a question of their own, etcetera and etcetera.)
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

findanegg

oh dang i screwed up again
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

CatsUnited

What if you had to say, write and type everything three times?

NuclearArmadillo

life would still go on, just with a lot more text and talking

What of every instance of sugar was replaced by salt and vice versa?
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

findanegg

then sweetened coffee probably wouldn't exist and starbucks would just have to sell black coffee, while meat is recognized as something that is perfectly acceptable to turn into smoothies and juice flavors

objecty

What if everyone forgot the rules of their own TBGs?
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

THIS ONE HAS A POINT

What if Gem War RP was more active?

PrincessPandaTBG

Okay.

What if Shadaze was canon?
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

findanegg

nobody would care but maybe a few geeks here and there would go crazy over it

what if sburb was for real

PrincessPandaTBG

Idk.

What if Sonic and Amy kissed each other in the games?

NuclearArmadillo

Idk.

What if people actually responded with answers?

PrincessPandaTBG

GREAT!

What if humans didn't exist?

NuclearArmadillo

GREAT!

What if people answered in complete sentences?

Starmeadows

I just did.

What if Ruby and Sapphire never met?

NuclearArmadillo

there'd be 3 less crystal gems

What if Schools taught children to kill eachother?

Starmeadows

The human population would be long dead.

What if Garnet and Emerald fuse

NuclearArmadillo

*cough* watermelon tourmaline *cough*

What if the gem war rp was actually active?

Siverko

Spambots would likely not post on it.

What if there wasn't a post after this one?
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Seanbobe

what if somebody found this question?
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

objecty

They would respond.

What if everyone was Tails?
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

There goes my sanity.

What if I was insane?

objecty

You would do weird things.

What if Bill Cipher was real?
Thank you.

Seanbobe

wat.

what if i understood the above question?
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Siverko

You'd answer it.

What if the default language here was Russian?
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

findanegg

только тогда вы могли понять что-нибудь

что, если я имел нужное количество денег в моем кармане всякий раз, когда я пошел, чтобы пойти купить что-то