News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If the user above you was your roommate...

Started by Siverko, Aug 12, 2016, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siverko

The game should be self-explanatory. What would you do if you were forced into the same college dorm room?

Rate. I'll start.

No one above me!
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Faressain

Null/10

Uh oh... Hockey... I'm sure we would somehow live out...
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Siverko

10/10.

Um... please don't play Terraria while I'm trying to sleep.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Starmeadows

6/10

POKÉMON POKÉMON POKÉMON POKÉMON POKÉMON POKÉMON POKÉMON POKÉMON POKÉMON

Siverko

Yikes/10.

Allow me to help with your terrible internet connection.
I have returned.

Faressain

9/10

"Just don't yell out "ARGH!!!" When you get Sonic Content!"

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Starmeadows

10/10

"Thanks.  I need a much better data plan.  B3"

Siverko

10/10?

Please don't infest my room with Pokémon Go.
I have returned.

Faressain

10/10

Please, do not ever scream "I HATE SONIC!" When I sleep.

Siverko

10/10.

Please don't ever ask me to play Terraria at midnight.
I have returned.

Faressain

10/10

"Please, do not talk about hockey. I just don't play well..."

Siverko

10/10.

Well, you could just come and watch one of our games.
I have returned.

Alex The JPEG

9/10

Don't ask me to play KSP at midnight :P
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Siverko

I have returned.

P-Code

10/10

I bought Netflix so we can watch all of the TV shows and movies in the Star Trek franchise!

Siverko

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!/10.

Let's use Netflix to watch "educational" movies.
I have returned.

P-Code

.../10

Are you saying Star Trek isn't educational? It's educational! Very!

Siverko

Nope/10.

Let's watch hockey documentaries.
I have returned.

findanegg

please/10

I'm gonna hang up Homestuck posters to the point of it becoming wallpaper and every article of clothing I wear will somehow relate to a Homestuck character and  I'm gonna make a bunch of annoying references. Also, I'll play Hiveswap every second we're not in class, and talk about Homestuck all the time. I told you about dorms bro!
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Siverko

ARGH/10!

I'll talk to you about hockey every second.

Including in my sleep.
I have returned.

findanegg

earplugs/10

all the things i said and also homestuck
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Alex The JPEG

9/10
Don't ask me to read Homestuck at midnight :P

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Alex The JPEG

9/10

Please don't play Sonic Generations at 2 in the morning...

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Siverko

10/10.

Please don't use Windows XP in the middle of the night.
I have returned.