News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Destroy The Godmodder: TBGs

Started by Faressain, Aug 12, 2016, 05:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

In the beginnings, the God created Earth. Then It gave birth of Everything and everyone. Then Internet was invented... The creators thought, it is flawless and more effective than all mediums before. At 1993 Internet became public, and the users begun to thrive in RPGs, TBGs and Roleplays. However, after 2000 year, a new prologue was invented. The Godmodding. Those pesky godmodders were annoyances to everyone. One, however, mastered it to make a lot of players rage-quit. However, this was beginning of first 'ever-ending' war against Godmodder, as group of dedicated TBGers fought against first Godmodder in existence.

RULES:

1. As it is return to past, the rules are flexible and more can be added as the time is passing.
2. Game mechanic is very common: Using creative attacks, destroy the Godmodder.
3. It isn't RP. That means, you can instantly join and plot out for or against players.
4. The HP of players is 50. It can be upgraded after killing bosses and such.
- If you die, you spend single turn respawning.
5. Game mechanics are also flexible as they are meant to return to Origins of DtG.
6. Only creative Attacks hurt Godmodder
7. Maximum of 2 posts per player per turn.
8. More features are added as time moves on.
9. Double-posts are no-go.

Charges:

1. The charges can unleash either more powerful attacks or summons. The herculean tasks will shake out status Quo.
a) The charges may damage entities or players more, and they nullify brainwashing effect.
b) To recap, you can charge like this as for now: CHARGE/SUMMON A: 0/5
2. There are 2 charge slots as for now.
3. You can Charge and do action at once, as found by Smiley100P.
4. You can help up to 3 person (or one 3 times or one 2 times and one 1 time)
5. For now, there's no cap. (might change in future)
6. Uncharged entities will fail to summon, be extremely weak or be brainwashed (or all of above).

Combo Attacks: (Accidentally discovered by Smiley and DGC)
1. These attacks can be initiated by will of two players.
2. They damage the entity for more than two attacks alone. Even charged. Also, collab entities also might have increased stats.

Glyph Table:
The Glyph Table is a device that you can use to combine multiple items (&&) or make an item that looks like an item but acts like another (II). It's flexible, that means, that it may get many upgrades over time.

Combining works like this.
Stick && Bomb == Boomstick (1/5) (lvl 4).

Making a item to look as one but look into another looks like this:
Diamond Sword || Bow == Diamond Bow (1/3) (lvl 2).

The crafts must be processed by GM before!
The maximum level for Craft is 25, for alchemy made with Charges and Crafts: 50.

Possible Alignments:

(AG) - Goal is to destroy the Titular Godmodder. Player - Joinable.
(PG) - They support the Godmodder. Player - joinable (Note: I control Godmodder)
(N) - They are neutral to any side... Player - joinable
(H) - They are like N, but much more aggressive and attacking everything in it's path. Unjoinable by players.

(GM) Godmodder001 - 250/250 HP (IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII) (IIIIIIIIII)
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Starmeadows

Smiley throws his EPIC LIGHTSABER in his face :3

Faressain

Godmodder1 somehow dodges this. (Assuming you're AG)

(GM) Godmodder1 - 250/250 HP (IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII) (IIIIIIIIII)

(AG) Smiley100P - 50/50 HP (IIIIIIIIII) (IIIII)

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

DownsGameClub

I take knives and throw around in random directions.

(AG)

Faressain

Godmodder dodges throws, too. Welcome, DGC!

(GM) Godmodder1 - 250/250 HP (IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII) (IIIIIIIIII)

(AG) Smiley100P - 50/50 HP (IIIIIIIIII) (IIIII)
(AG) DownsGameClub - 50/50 HP (IIIIIIIIII) (IIIII)

Starmeadows

I move two massive walls to crush the godmodder.

objecty

Send my dorito minions!
DIE DIE DIE!

(AG)
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Faressain

Quote from: BeagelSend my dorito minions!
DIE DIE DIE!

(AG)
welcome! Godmodder brainwash those :P

Quote from: Smiley100PI move two massive walls to crush the godmodder.
It takes too big effort to move these...

(GM) Godmodder1 - 250/250 HP (100%)
(PG) Dorito Minions x3 - 1000 HP Each

(AG) Smiley100P - 50/50 HP (100%)
(AG) Beagel - 50/50 HP (100%)
(AG) DownsGameClub - 50/50 HP (100%)

Starmeadows

I bust my pistols and shoot the Doritos.

objecty

I throw top hats on the dorito minions, which turns them back to AG and make them unbrainwashable.

Also, are the dorito minions supposed to have 4 times the amount of health the Godmodder1 has each?
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

DownsGameClub

I jump around, hoping to push some of the enemies aside and make them fall.

Faressain

(Yup, because they're basically easily damaged and Godmodder easily can dodge every attack except creative one)

Quote from: Smiley100PI bust my pistols and shoot the Doritos.
1000 DMG to first one! It dies!

Quote from: BeagelI throw top hats on the dorito minions, which turns them back to AG and make them unbrainwashable.

Also, are the dorito minions supposed to have 4 times the amount of health the Godmodder1 has each?
Second Dorito minion converted!

Oh: DGC (Speedpost): Dealt 950 DMG to Dorito Minion

Gomodder decides to counterattack. He creates Patchwerk Minion

(PG) Dorito Minion - 50/1000 HP (5%)
(PG Miniboss) Patchwerk - 14000 HP (100%)

(AG) Beagel - 50/50 HP (100%)
(AG) Dorito Minion - 1000 HP (100%)

Starmeadows

objecty

I send a wave of ChocDogs, which are basically Nyan Cats but dogs with cookies for bodies. And they shoot rainbows out of their snout. They chew through Patchwerk. (Unless he gets tophatted, in which case they go for the Godmodder)

(I really don't think you're doing the health right. Everything except the TBGers has more health than the Godmodder.)
Thank you.

Faressain

Quote from: Smiley100PTop hat patchwerk
1000 DMG to Patchwerk.

Quote from: BeagelI send a wave of ChocDogs, which are basically Nyan Cats but dogs with cookies for bodies. And they shoot rainbows out of their snout. They chew through Patchwerk. (Unless he gets tophatted, in which case they go for the Godmodder)

(I really don't think you're doing the health right. Everything except the TBGers has more health than the Godmodder.)
(Yep, I'm doing it right. Godmoder nullifies EVERY DMG and only takes miniscule DMG from creative ATT. Minions take more DMG (around 100x as for now) than TBGers and Godmodders. And they must have effects.

-2500 HP to Patchwerk.

Entity action:

AG Dorito minion finishes off PG dorito minion.
Patchwerk summons bloody tears, which shoot to Beagel and Dorito minion. -1 HP to beagel (since only one hit you), -1000 HP to Dorito Minion. AG Dorito minion dies. Then Godmodder1 laughs.

(PG Miniboss) Patchwerk - 10500/14000 HP (75%)

(AG) Beagel - 49/50 HP (98%)

Starmeadows

I was meaning to turn it, but okay.  :P

ACTUALLY TURN IT with a top hat.

objecty

It is raining poison daggers, and the AG are the only ones with umbrellas. Made of steel.
Thank you.

DownsGameClub

I shoot arrows up toward the sky and hope that it lands on the enemy team.

Faressain

Quote from: Smiley100PI was meaning to turn it, but okay.  :P

ACTUALLY TURN IT with a top hat.
-500 HP to Patchwerk. It HATES them...
Quote from: BeagelIt is raining poison daggers, and the AG are the only ones with umbrellas. Made of steel.
-2000 HP to Patchwerk. Godmodder dodges as usual.
Quote from: DownsGameClubI shoot arrows up toward the sky and hope that it lands on the enemy team.
-2500 HP to Patchwerk

Entity cations:
Patchwerk damages beagel by 3 HP and summons 3 Zombies

(PG Miniboss) Patchwerk - 4500/14000 HP (33%)
(PG) Zombie A - 1500 HP
(PG) Zombie B - 1500 HP
(PG) Zombie C - 1500 HP
(AG) Beagel - 46/50 HP (92%)

objecty

Summon 3 Yoshis and get them all to eat a zombie. And then they jump on Patchwerk's head and throw eggs at him.
Thank you.

Starmeadows

Faressain

Quote from: BeagelSummon 3 Yoshis and get them all to eat a zombie. And then they jump on Patchwerk's head and throw eggs at him.
The Yoshis are kille, but damage is done. 1500 to Zombie B (ded), 1000 to Patchwerk
Quote from: Smiley100PScrew it.  Use guns.
1500 Dmg to Zombie C. It dies.

Entity action: Remaining Zombie Given 1 DMG to Beagel. Patchwerk attacked WHOOPING 5 TO SMILEY!

(PG Miniboss) Patchwerk - 3500/14000 HP (25%)
(PG) Zombie A - 1500 HP

(AG) Smiley100P - 45/50 HP (90%)
(AG) Beagel - 45/50 HP (90%)

Starmeadows

Dino

(N) Go to a gun shop and buy a rocket launcher.

Faressain

Quote from: Smiley100PSHOOT PATCHWERK
500 DMG to him
Quote from: jji10dino(N) Go to a gun shop and buy a rocket launcher.
Bought successfully. Welcome to Destroy the Godmodder!

Zombie forgot to do anything. Patchwerk focuses on Smiley, dealing 2 DMG

(PG Miniboss) Patchwerk - 3000/14000 HP (25%)
(PG) Zombie A - 1500 HP

(N) jji10dino - 50/50 HP (100%)

(AG) Smiley100P - 43/50 HP (86%)
(AG) Beagel - 45/50 HP (90%)