News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

no man is a survival kit island - once more unto the breach

Started by findanegg, Jun 17, 2016, 10:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

you are trapped in a forest with literally nothing except for one thing, which is a pocket survival kit. your job is to outlast everyone else on the island using the kit and your sharp wit. (hey that rhymes!)
rules:
the survival kit has to be something you found online so don't try to make one up yourself
you have to provide a link to where you found it
and no it does not matter if it was diy or commercially made
the survival kit also has to be pocket sized, no giant backpacks with like 72-in-one multitool shovels ok
rp begins as soon as you comment
oh yeah and characters:
DownsGameClub: https://www.amazon.com/Survival-Emergency-Survive-Climbing-Traveling/dp/B013DOK108/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1466173693&sr=8-4&keywords=pocket+survival+kit
ev3commanderTBG: https://www.cpr-savers.com/mobile/Ultralight-Survival-Kit-29-Piece_p_2117.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjwnv27BRCmuZqMg_Ddmt0BEiQAgeY1l0vmlh3BXEaX6QnYL73hl3B5UTwkpxsWePlH4a_7qCcaAt9E8P8HAQ
Beagel: same as down's
seanbobe: http://blackthorn-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Urban-Pocket-Survival-Kit-3.jpg
Smiley100P: CLOTHES
TBGChildGamer: http://survivallife.com/pocket-sized-survival-kits/ kit 2
NuclearArmadillo: http://www.bladehq.com/item--Best-Glide-ASE-Military-Scout--17186
YouFindYourselfEscaping: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKnSVsu2D4k
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

findanegg

Quote from: NuclearArmadillothis ok?
that's a briefcase you derp i said things that fit in your pocket
an altoids tin kit or something
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

DownsGameClub

findanegg

Quote from: DownsGameClubGood?

I don't know how to use one...  :/
yep, great. ok let's start:
Downs finds himself in the middle of a forest. He has nothing on him except for a SURVIVAL KIT he found online and decided to buy just because he had the money. It was supposed to be an ironic joke, but now the situation is anything but ironic. This is because he is bare naked.

findanegg

findanegg

findanegg

findanegg

Quote from: ev3commanderTBGhttps://www.cpr-savers.com/mobile/Ultra ... At9E8P8HAQ
yep!
Suddenly, Commander appears on the island. They look around, finding that they have no clothes on and own nothing but a survival kit. They immediately cover their, uh, parts.

objecty

same one downsgameclub has because i'm too lazy to look one up myself
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

findanegg

Quote from: Beagelsame one downsgameclub has because i'm too lazy to look one up myself
Beagel also pops out of nowhere with the same thing Downs has, with no clothes on.

ev3commander

I have regrets.

objecty

look for a nice place to live on this island. next to some trees, a river or two, easy source of food...
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

findanegg

Quote from: ev3commanderTBGI go fishing
You use your fishing hook and line to catch some fish. Drawing your line in, you catch:
1 MACKAREL
2 TROUT
Quote from: Beagellook for a nice place to live on this island. next to some trees, a river or two, easy source of food...
Unfortunately, this island doesn't have any rivers. You do find a nice spot next to the OCEAN, though.

objecty

alright.
look for a tree or bush with edible parts or a small animal
Thank you.

findanegg

Quote from: Beagelalright.
look for a tree or bush with edible parts or a small animal
You forage in the bushes for BERRIES, NUTS, OR A SMALL ANIMAL.
You get:
6 BERRIES YOU DO NOT KNOW TO BE POISON OR NOT
Do you really want to eat these berries? They might be poisonous.

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

objecty

Thank you.

findanegg

Quote from: seanbobeMy kit.
Sean drops onto the island, similarly without clothing. I'm not a pervert, I swear.
Quote from: Beagel>identify berries
These berries appear to be reddish purple with no other defining features.

objecty

Something is better than nothing.
Look for something I could use to make shelter.
Thank you.

findanegg

Quote from: BeagelSomething is better than nothing.
Look for something I could use to make shelter.
You find a BUNCH OF STICKS AND LEAVES. Haphazardly, you try and arrange them into something decent.

objecty

Thank you.

Starmeadows

findanegg

Quote from: BeagelLook for more food.
You search for more food.
You get:
2 DEAD SQUIRRELS
Quote from: Smiley100PI have my own kit

CLOTHES
Smiley drops in, wearing clothes. He has no way to feed himself, desalinate the water around the island to drink, or construct a shelter. If he tries mooching food off of anybody else he won't get any.
See, you gotta learn to survive.