News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Swappermorph RPG: Nicholas edition. 6/8 players)

Started by Faressain, Jun 07, 2016, 03:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

(I hope, it won't die like other two polymorph(Where you transformed to either Pokemon or to critter) RPGs...)

Year 2045,1st April

A mysterious device was been created in the faraway place. It resembles Warsaw in some degree (Rather only central part of it), but inside buildings, there are numberous traps... Those traps are used to lure humans into a mad laboratory, which creator was unknown as city was secret. One time, President of Poland, Faressain, had enough of that trap, and decided to remove copy Warsaw, with everything of the fake Warsaw, out of satellites and maps. But the trap was still used, because creator made maps on the roads. Now you and few others went onto a bus trip onto capital, and you didn't know, that is a trap, that bus driver was gone to...

The character, to who you morph is chosen by me... (And yeah, you can revive dead duelist or other character, but they still follow morph standards)
Application form:
Name:
Human appearance:
Swapped form is chosen by me
Swapped form appearance can be written only if swapped form has been revealed to the player. The exception is made only, if nothing seems to work, characters won't put swapped appearances in, or unless the appearance is on another topic...(Owner making the appearance). Now GM makes swapped appearance instead to avoid problems.
Other:
Rules:
1)Instead of time limits, DICE TIME!
1a. 1 is worst roll imaginable, 10 is best roll. That dice won't work, if there is BASIC ACTION, like talk, walk, etc.
1b. Those can be enhanced by anything.
1c. Dice time won't work, if you're human (the prequel to it)
2) Don't worry, if you die... There's a lot of people frozen and picked to transform...
3) Don't metagame/make mary sues.
4) The player limit is 8 (+1 NPC Player)
5) You understand, even if swapped, what others say.
6) You can't know, if this town is a trap, due to it resembles identically same as town.

Notes:
There are limit of 2 actions,but none on RP
===> = action.
'Experiment with the form' command show you the page, where the form have their abilities/things :P Like, if somebody experiment in the body of... for example Squirtle, GM shows you page of Squirtle.

Since it's swappermorph, you can be morphed into anything GM chosen onto you...

Q: What is this? I don't understand this!

A: POLYMORPH is where you change to tiny animal. But it isn't Poly in your case, but Pokémorph. In everyone case, you must get free as for now for this RP, then find antidote, but it's guarded.. You can roleplay with other person, if you want.

SWAPPERMORPH is a RPG Action and RP crossover, where you get changed into random creature (From tiniest Dratini to Very big Catapult). Goal is to find the antidote, which is well-guarded by the guards. There is some neat surprises - you may need to team with your mates or not to find the antidote.

In short: Polymorph/Swappermorph - RPG where you get transformed to other thing and you try to get an antidote and RP with others in characteristic languages, that everyone understands.

(PS: English isn't my primary language and I speak weirdly)
My sister title, being a Port...
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Faressain

Alive:
Faressain Jr. (GMPC, Faressain)
Human appearance: Ice white eyes, pale skin, clothed with army clothes.
Swapped form(War machine): Helepolis
Helepolis appearance: Green launcher, Iron-plated base, strong iron string, Cedar construction (why not?)
Other: Can talk with other swapped chars via telepathy.

Bob (TBGChildGamer)
Human appearance: albino, black hair brown eyes.
Other: carries a knife at all time, sharp if allowed.
Swapped Form (pokémon): Charmander.
Charmander appearance: slightly brighter than normal color scheme, has a strange claw. Black spots on Head

Bayne the Murderer (In this universe she killed Smiley MUAHAHAHA)(Beagel)
Human appearance: Brown hair, light-tan skin, scar across left eye.
Swapped form (somehow pairs with other, pokémon): Eevee
Eevee appearance: Has light-brown fur, with the head having most intense gradient, and legs least. Still has the scar, and light-red coloured neck.
Other: HAS TWO ARMS. NOT ONE. SWAGGIN IT UP HERE :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: , trusts no one, loves animals, has a tendency to randomly try and kill someone
Status: Healthy, Transformed into an Eevee (A bit panicked), in temporary cold storage...

Will (jji10dino)
Human appearance: Brown hair, broken nose, light skin.
Swapped form(Duelist): Jackie
Jackie Appearance: Like healthy duelist, after he fighted Samuel.
Other: N/A

Alex (Smiley100P)
Human appearance: orange hair, green eyes, white skin, green shirt...
Other: Basically the full-human version of this Minecraft skin.  tongue
Also hopes to be a Pokémon.
Swapped form(Pokemon): Pikachu (Dreams just came true)
Pikachu appearance: Brighter than normal, Tips recolored orange, Green eyes, green heart on the end of her tail.

Aleezak Luake (DownsGameClub)
Human appearance: A regular person with black hair and blue eyes.
Swapped form: Dratini
Dratini appear: Like normal, but blue eyes and black spots on it's head
Other: Can speak a variety of different languages, including his native language.
Inactive:

Nathan Johnson(Tymewalk, possibly banned from computer)
Human appearance: Tall, about 5 feet 11 inches (181 centimeters). Pale skin, blond hair.
Swapped form(stick man): Timmy (From ZEE HUNGREH GAIMS)
Timmy appearance: Same as ZEE HUNGREH GAIMS.
Other: Has a tendency to charge in without thinking.
Status: Healthy, changed onto stick figure named Timmy. Frozen.

Cyrus Tempest(NuclearArmadillo)
Human appearance:Tall, Tan skin, Black hair, Gunmetal grey eyes,  Signature white and blue hoodie
Swapped form(Monster): Slime
Slime appearance: Yellow one, bigger than normal one, silverish slimeysh eye-like sight tool, On top lighter and greener (Yellow + Blue = green).
Other: Knows no fear, works best alone
Status: Healthy, Transformed into a Slime, (A bit confused).

Dead:

NPCs (The true ones)
Nicholas (L4D2)
Knows: ???
Map:

Actual map

[removed - engineer curses]
If you have some problems with characters, type 'experimentate with the form'. (those (text) are RP wise, and have no actual effect on actual game).

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Karanrimé

Name: Bob
Human appearance: albino, black hair brown eyes.
Swapped appearance: slightly brighter than normal color scheme, a strange claw. Black spots on Head
Other: carries a knife at all time, sharp if allowed.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Okay, accepted. Generating one. CHARMANDER
And, take knife as temporary weapon :P

We'll start at 3rd person to avoid problems. (that means 4th character)

Tymewalk

Name: Nathan Jackson
Human appearance: Tall, about 5 feet 11 inches (181 centimeters). Pale skin, blond hair.
Other: Has a tendency to charge in without thinking.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

objecty

I don't know what this is but it sounds cool.
Dead duelist revive (I don't get the 1d10 thing, but it's just the exact same person, but not from the same universe)

Name: Bayne the Murderer (In this universe she killed Smiley MUAHAHAHA)
Human appearance: Brown hair, light-tan skin, scar across left eye.
Other: HAS TWO ARMS. NOT ONE. SWAGGIN IT UP HERE B) B) B) B) B) , trusts no one, loves animals, has a tendency to randomly try and kill someone
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NuclearArmadillo

Name: Cyrus Tempest
Human appearance:Tall, Tan skin, Black hair, Gunmetal grey eyes,  Signature white and blue hoodie
Other: Knows no fear, works best alone
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Faressain

All 3 accepted.
Nathan -  Timmy (From Hunger Games)
Bayne the Murderer - Female Eevee (Wait... NO! I have given other pokemon to other person. Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...)
Cyrus Tempest - (It seems, you're Terraria monster) Slime

Those are purely random, Ideas are random, and rolls are random

Start at 19:00 GMT+1 (Appearances can be made before you get transformed).

Faressain

Go!

Faressain Jr. goes off the bus. After him, 3 more men and 1 woman(Bob, Bayne, Nathan and Cyrus) leaves the bus.

Faressain Jr.: "Well, we are possibly on our destination..."

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Faressain

"It's a capital... But my dad warned me,that there's two Warsaws, one of which are fake..."

Karanrimé

Quote from: Faressain"It's a capital... But my dad warned me,that there's two Warsaws, one of which are fake..."

"I worry." Bob tries to get out, as a test.
"I can't!"

[under construction]

;

Faressain

"Oh well, but from real Warsaw there is as hard to go out by foot as from..." Faressain jr. says, but he stopped for a bit.

"Even if, there is not to worry... yet..."

Note: Traps activate after 24 hours from start (Those tubers, not walls, that are impenetrable, sorry for misinformation).

Karanrimé

Bob walks around, possibly into one of the traps, and definitely along the black line that goes straight out.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

"Hmm, i see nothing, but high walls... of towns..." Faressain jr. says. (I need to fix a map...)

note: And... we can't really get out the trap, that is fake Warsaw.. :/
(Those black lines I need to fix)
(Btw, Fake Warsaw is boxed..., but it has somehow familiar scenery...)

Faressain Jr. goes to that big 'palace of science and civilisation', and sees still Warsaw. "Are we in true Warsaw?" Faressain Jr. asks himself

Karanrimé

Quote from: Faressain"Hmm, i see nothing, but high walls..." Faressain jr. says. (I need to fix a map...)

note: And... we can't really get out the trap, that is fake Warsaw.. :/
(Those black lines I need to fix)
ypu said they'd activate in 24 hours.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

But the box is impenetrable... they're one of the surprise exceptions. Walls are like one-way out(from outside to inside). Sorry, I'll fix it and any misinformation...

(and the true meaning is discovered later btw... just survive 24 hrs, and see those things...

objecty

Uh oh...
Faressain Junior is on the same side of the wall as Bayne the Murderer.
Also can you tell me what a Polymorph is
"Wait, what is even going on?"
"Suck it, I'm going to find a way out of here"
"And don't follow me person or I'm going to kill you"
*tries to find way out*
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Faressain

"Wait... I seen something... why in sky there is *flying aircraft always?* Faressain Jr. asks himself.

(And yeah, 1st part is for RP, 2nd for action RPG, still with RP.)

Tymewalk

Nathan looked around. There were buildings on the left. There were buildings on the right. There were buildings everywhere.
Something felt off, though. Like he had seen this before, but now it was different.

"Strange looking place. Doesn't look like Warsaw to me." he said.
And just how would you know what Warsaw looks like?
Nathan quickly looked behind him. There was nobody there.

"So, uh, I guess we should look around."
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Faressain

(If you don't know the Warsaw, see this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw
And boy, this is future, so everything can happen)

"Anyways, this surely don't look like our current Warsaw... rather like a Warsaw from 10 years ago..." Faressain Jr. worries.

Faressain

This is just A UPDOP!

Turn 1, aka First challenge begins.

Suddenly, the floor is lava rule awakens, and Warsaw was flipped upside-down... Traps activate, and Faressain Jr. falls off the fake building. Other four get swallowed by floor (no, nobody is dead)
Faressain Jr. delay morph: 5
Bob delay morph: 5
Bayne delay morph: 2
Cyrus delay morph: 9
Nathan delay morph: 8
(First roll is based on younger - lower.

Faressain Jr. tries to poke the glass... but after moment he begun to change onto Helepolis. It was accomplished 3 minutes later, when his transformation ended.
Bob has similar luck to Faressain Jr. His clothes goes ablaze by the new tail, luckily doing no harm to Bob himself.
Nathan got a bit luckier, because transformation beam didn't hit him directly. He'll transform in 2 hours.
Bayne got least transform luck. After moment she became smaller, and in panic she changed onto tiny Eevee.
Cyrus got lucky, too. Whilist he is still maintaining his human shapes, he has doubts if he stays as human (2 hrs to transform)(Those are irl)

Bayne (Since beagel didn't post her swapped appearance):
Eevee appearance(If you don't like it, post other one):Has light-brown fur, with the head having most intense gradient, and legs least. Still has the scar, and light-red coloured neck (?)
Nuke (Same case as beagel)
Cyrus appearance: Yellow one, bigger than normal one, silverish slimeysh eye-like sight tool, On top lighter and greener (Yellow + Blue = green). (Same case as Bayvee (Bayne the Eevee))

Tymewalk

"A literal the-floor-is-lava. Great."
You know, you shouldn't be so pessimistic.
There it was again, that voice! Nathan didn't know what it was.
Never mind that. He looked around. The city was upside-down now, maybe he could latch on to a skyscraper? He-
Whatever. I'll be out soon.
Out soon? What did the voice mean? Was the voice really-
Nathan paused. He had realised where the voice was coming from.
I know what you're thinking, so yes. I am your transformation. Really I'm just another part of your conscience you've repressed for so long.
"There was a reason for that, you know."
Aw, come on, don't be so mean.
"Whatever. Let's just focus on getting out of here alive."

He looked around.

Faressain

Faressain jr. was surprised at the fakebuild thing
You know, I'm not only one with you...
That stupid transformation... not again...
Oh come on... You are now the same as me...
Faressain tried to figure, what is talking with him... It was something... In confusion he tried to talk, but somehow his mouth didn't respond... How it was possible...
Oh well, I forgot to say, you should have been knowing now, so...
Faressain jr. looks down, and... he sees the body... being a war machine!?
Oh... You seen this... well, I'm Helepolis... You are in my body, due to unknown reasons.
Faressain jr. was took off by surprise in that... he needs to get out...

===> Try to destroy his own test tube.

Oh come on...

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;