News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Afterlife RP

Started by Karanrimé, Jun 02, 2016, 07:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

Rules:
Characters must have died.
No killing. Everyone is already dead.
Do anything else you want.
No sign up sheet necessary.

My characters:

Name: Jason
Died in: Magic and Matyhem

Name: Alexander
Died in: Duels

Name: Kyle
Died in: Duels
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Starmeadows

Are these characters from other RPs and CYOAs?

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

objecty

Add reason of death to form plz, and don't just say 'died in battle' say why they died

Name: November's Mom
Died in: CYOA
Reason of death: was replaced by a book
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

Quote from: BeagelAdd reason of death to form plz, and don't just say 'died in battle' say why they died

Name: November's Mom
Died in: CYOA
Reason of death: was replaced by a book
I said a form was optional. That was just what I put down.

[under construction]

;

objecty

oh ok :P
can I start now
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

Yeah.
Jason greets November's mom and asks how she died.

[under construction]

;

objecty

"I don't really know. I was with my daughter, and there were her nieces, which I didn't realize she didn't have until now, which doesn't make much sense, because I should know my daughter's relations, and she ran away and posted on Instagram and I turned into a book??"
Thank you.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Name: Faressain
Died in: Duels, by Bayne's skilled hand.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Karanrimé

Alexander: "The other victim of the Murder coliseum, I presume?"

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Faressain's soul twitches before saying "Yes... I have been died to Bayne. I'm Faressain, and you?"

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Faressain

"Yeah... we all are stuck here... I feared hell, but there's Oblivion, literally nothing..."

Starmeadows

Suddenly, there was the priest from The Story Of Alex.  His name is Bob.

"There's reincarnation.  And Russerection."

Dino

objecty

Lol.
Add my Bond that I kamikaze.
"Hi there planet. I'm a bond. who are you and how did you die"
Thank you.

Dino

"I died after this master created me, then made me fight against this amazingly powerful core that absolutely destroyed me."

objecty

"Dang. I was a really crappy core and my master blew me up. I served my master in my short life, however.
I believe another of my kind shall come here soon, for I believe my master created another that happened to have four health.
I take it that the core that defeated you was wind, because earth-cores like you are weak against it?"
Thank you.

objecty

:(
bayne died
bayne finds faressain and punches him
Thank you.

Dino

"I'm no earth core, I have all elements." I grin, heroicly (can cores grin?).

Starmeadows

Dino

Jackie appears out of nowhere. "Woah, where am I? And what happened in the battle?"

Wordweaver

Samuel yawns.

"You tried eating me. It didn't go well."
As above, so below.

Dino

Jackie glares at Samuel. "Hey, you're the one who gave me a soul. I mean, come on. I'd rather have a piece of gold than a soul. You're literally the guy that killed me to be honest.