News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Summarize a long story in one sentence.

Started by findanegg, May 25, 2016, 02:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

The title says it all. Rate the post above you, too.

Example:
Homestuck
Some kids play a game which they probably shouldn't have played.

Game starts from the example.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

objecty

8/10
Warriors
Lots of cats show up and die.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

manosysltia

7/10
War and Peace
"First there was war, and then there was peace." - Charlie Brown, The Peanuts Movie
pickles are just cucumbers and my life is a lie

Starmeadows

8/10.
Quote from: BeagelWarriors
Lots of cats show up and die.
Basically.  999/10.

Pokemon
You become the champion of your home reigon while fighting a villainous faction as an excuse plot.

objecty

5/10 to Smiley, 10/10 to manosylstia, and THX to Smiley.
Let me how you what I think about
Pokémon
You force creatures to fight.
(Based off of a post by yu, Smileh)
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NuclearArmadillo

7/10
League of Legends
10 heroes are pitted against each other in an arena where star-birthing celestial dragons can be killed by a hamster with a blowgun
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Dino

10/10

Batman - Arkham City
Punch thugs to defeat the main baddie.

objecty

5/10
Hunger games
Lots of people fight and die.
Thank you.

findanegg

10/10

Back to the Future
Some idiot in Biff Biffwell's bloodline ruins everything so that Marty has an excuse to use a vehicle that has become ridiculously associated with his franchise and also look extremely stupid because he doesn't know how things work around a certain time period but ends up saving the day due to ridiculous Deus Ex Machinas.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

PrincessPandaTBG

7/10

Sonic Generations

Classic Sonic and Modern Sonic restored 9 stages which were wiped out from time, rescued 9 friends, rivaled 3 hedgehogs (one was a robotic copy of Sonic, Metal Sonic), and successfully defeated the Time eater.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

objecty

?/10
Portal
You go through some boxes.
(THAT WASN'T ME IT WAS SOMEONE AT MY ART CLASS. I LOVE PORTAL IM SO BAD AT ITTTTTTTTTT)
Thank you.

PrincessPandaTBG

8/10

Sonic '06

3 hedgehogs try to save both the present and future.

Starmeadows

0/10.
Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailDeus Ex Machinas.
Am I the only human being who understands that?

Nuzlockes
A particular type of Pokémon fan work where Pokémon show up and die in the author's play through of a canon game, the basic plot changing to many degrees.

PrincessPandaTBG

1/10

Sonic Boom
Sonic and his friends look injured while adventuring on an island with diverse biomes.

Starmeadows

0/10.

Vinesauce's Tomadachi Life
Weird stuff happen.

PrincessPandaTBG

Wat/10

Sonic Colors
A hedgehog and fox rescue a race of friendly aliens from a mad scientist.

DownsGameClub

Eh../10

Pocket Monsters
A kids throw stuff and try to win.

PrincessPandaTBG

8/10

Sonic Paradox (animations made by a community of Sonic fan animators)
Random Sonic characters get injured and swear all the time.

eveadelekitty

0/10

Game of Thrones

Death and spoilers.

mmm whatcha sayyyy

Starmeadows

10/10.

The original Nuzlocke runs
Lots of Pokémon show up and die.

PrincessPandaTBG

2/10

Sonic Boom Epsiode 52: "It Takes a Village to Defeat a Hedgehog."

Dr. Eggman and Shadow PWN Sonic, but get wrecked.

Tymewalk

5/10

Portal.

The cake is a lie, oh, and you have a cool gun.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

objecty

10/10 my friend says that portal is just going through boxes

Undertale
You either kill everyone or let everyone live.
Thank you.

Tymewalk

(Haha pretty much, although Portal 2 had some good story)
10/10

Half-Life (1)

"Hey Gordon, we opened up a portal with evil aliens, go fix it."
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

objecty

10/10 THAT SOUNDS AMAZING

The Hitchikers' Guide To The Galaxy (The book, not the movie or tv show, they're different)
Arthur Dent, Trillian (Tricia McMillian), Zaphod Beeblbrox, and Ford Prefect fly a ship and do crazy things.
Thank you.