News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

123456789 ways to make a TBGer Facepalm.

Started by PrincessPandaTBG, May 23, 2016, 12:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessPandaTBG

'Nuff said.

Don't forget to number and rate.

NOTE: Please be creative, acronym misinterpretations will not work.

1. "Is this a Sonic fan site?"
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

objecty

10/10. It is since you are here
2. "Is a TBG a Talking Banana Guy?"
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

bigpuppy

10/10
3. I don't understand why RPG isn't a rake of pure garbage.
Not very active here, but on Scratch I am.
Visit me on Scratch! bigpuppy

PrincessPandaTBG

9.5/10

4. May I use this site to advertise my games?

objecty

3/10

5. I'm not allowed to use social media.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

PrincessPandaTBG

8/10

7. Games cannot be played with just text! We need graphics!!!!!

Faressain

7/10

8. Rolls (inf)d(inf) and gets [removed - infinity infinities]
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

objecty

0/10 (Can't roll more dice than 100 or dice with more than 100 sides)

9. Make a topic about a real game.
Thank you.

manosysltia

8/10

10. "Text based game?? That sounds like something from, like, 1981!!"
pickles are just cucumbers and my life is a lie

objecty

10/10

11. "Is a MFG Milky Flappy Goop????"
Thank you.

PrincessPandaTBG

Classic/10

12. In a signature, you're supposed to put your name, not tons of nonsense images and jazz!!!!

objecty

10/10
13. Why are so many of these games about counting? I KNOW HOW TO COUNT!
Thank you.

joefarebrother

10/10

14. Does MFGs stand for Massively Fat Gorillas?
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

findanegg

10/10

15. Why are there so many computer geeks on this website? So lame...
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

objecty

5/10
16. "What is spamming? I have never heard of it! What the heck does it mean???? iajfdiFJDIAJNFndhasfmiafeiahwifuasnkdfniehFFUAFEH8IjhfdisjafijdasifjUIFNDSII"
Thank you.

PrincessPandaTBG

Alex The JPEG

9/10

18. Why is there stickies about suggestions and complaints?!  THIS IS FOR TBGS PEOPLE (reference to one of my other posts, which was a duplicate of this one :lol:)
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Karanrimé

5/10

19. "Let's start a Flame War! It'll be FUN!"
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

PrincessPandaTBG

Xenon

8/10

21. "Does CYOA stands for Count Yellow Or Any!"
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

PrincessPandaTBG

Classic/10

[Added a new rule]

22. *posts swearing*

Xenon

D:</10

23. "Image Ban? Does it ban user Image?, or image tag?"
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

Tymewalk

10/10

24. Isn't that the "Sonic vs. Kerbals forums"?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

joefarebrother

8/10

TBGs? I think you missed a few letters out of "Teabags"
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.